TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Paper Dolls Forums

ABC (ended 1984)

SoapNet

ddkl

[1]Dec 17, 2005
    • level: 8
    SoapNet is replacing Knots Landing with Paper Dolls and Pasadena. I've never seen this show before, is it any good?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kftv

[2]Dec 29, 2005
    • level: 1
    The reviews for the show are quite miserable and 5 episodes into the SoapNet airings, I can't say I'm enjoying the show much. The plots are confusing and it disappoints me that the series is so less focused on the Nicolette Sheridan and Terry Farrell characters (compared to the movie that insipired the show).

caitinlv

[3]Dec 30, 2005
    • level: 1
    The reviews for it do tend to be negative, but for me it is a personal favorite. I love the melodrama and 80s gloss. The show would've been stronger if the focus had stayed on the models, without the attempts to integrate the business dealing and family conflicts that made other 80s soaps so popular.

RoxieVelma

[4]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 60
    I love watching it, but between the two shows they only have about 25 episodes. So we are going to be forced the same shows over and over every 2 months?