Pappyland

TLC

Pappyland Fan Reviews (6)

7.6
  • I love this show. I used to watch it, like everyday!

This show was amazing.... I actually miss watching it. I used watch it all the time with my little brother.... I grew up with this show! I used to watch this show and then feel like coloring. I now miss Pappy Drewit. This show needs to make a come back because so many people miss Pappy. I have never met anyone whose HATED Pappy. Good times, sitting there, eating breakfast and watching Pappy before school. I really wish I could go to Pappy land and color all day. Pappy made me want to color. This show was seriously amazing and I would watch it if it came back on.
  • Taught me to draw

I use to watch this show every single afternoon, carefully recreating his drawings. Fast forward 14 years, and I'm a national award winning artist. Coincidence? I think not. I too barely remember this show, and NO ONE I speak with can either! They don't even know what I'm talking about, which truly is a shame

and I'm gonna bs the rest of this to meet the one hundred word minimum, cause, er, well, it's harm to review a show you can scarecly remember, isn't it every one?

one, two, three, four, five...

Awesome show, miss it a lot...ok, am I at the minimum yet>
  • One of the best shows ever.

I used to watch this show every morning before school when I was younger. It's hard to believe it was only on for five years. I rarely drew with Pappy( because I couldn't draw and still can't) but I love watching him. All the characters in Pappyland were amazing and I loved them all! This show is such a big part of my child and it is Amazing that it has such a low rating. What is wrong with you people? This is good stuff, not like kid's shows today.
  • I used to love this show!!!! I loved how good Pappy was at coloring!!!!! I want them to bring it back. I barely remember it. All I remember is that he would draw and color something and it would come to life.

This is like the coolest show. I know that's been cancelled for 8 years, but I used to love this show. It was the coolest show in my opinion!!!! I REALLY want it to come back on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please make it come back. Pappy was like the coolest person ever. I admired his drawing and coloring.
  • Great Show

This show helped me draw and I loved it. I still have the drawings that I would do right before I went to school and at my grandparents house. This was a really amazing show and I loved it. I really wish they still did it. I remember that i used to send my drawings in to the number on the screen and i was so proud of them. This was a very inspirational show and I think it's a pitty that it was taken off the air. I think I am able to draw alot better becasue of the show.
  • I'm pretty sure that this is the show that ispired me to draw.

I remember always watching this show when I was younger and it it definately my all time favourite. The last time I watched it I was probably 10, but I still remember the theme song. I have an album of pictures I drew from this show that I know for a fact that they are still around my house somewhere today.
    soo... about the show.
    The show is aired in a place called "Pappyland" drawn by Pappy, the main character of the show, he is the one that does the drawing and colouring ect. Along with pappy there were also other chatacted including buddy bear, and that random guy that liked to play piano and sing songs near the end of every episode (did he ever have a name?)