Paradise Hotel

MyNetwork TV (ended 2008)

Silver_Sword_14

Paradise Hotel Fan Reviews (27)

• zack is back....

I love how Zack came back,he came a diffrent man...A HOT ONE too!!! the changes did him good,actually made me want him!!! yummmm
  • I like Zack. . Does anyone know if he is on MySpace or any other web site where I can send him a message? Thank you. JBRoxer@AOL.com

7.6
    I like Zack.
    Is he on MySpace or any other web site where I can email him?
    I like Zack. Is he on MySpace or any other web site where someone can email him a message? Please get back to me and let me know if anyone knows. . . . thank you. I like Zack. . Is he on MySpace or any other web site that I can send him a message on? If anyone knows please get back to me... . thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks.
    Thank you.
    JBRoxer@AOL.com
  • Get a life.... get people that are REAL !!!!!!

6.1
    I will never waste my time again watching this show. If you ever get anyone like "poor me " Carla on again it will be a disaster !She is totally self absorbed in herself ! Can you not find people that are worthy of prizes ????? Dave helped her all through the summer, but at the end, she takes EVERYTHING ??? How cruel can ya be ?? I hope he dumps her like yesterdays news !!!!!If this is the class of people you get on you shows, I can safely say I will NEVER watch it again, it was a total waste of my night, to watch such blatent ignorance.
  • Put a bunch of attractive (and horny) young adults together, and you get a great reality show. Makes no sense, huh?

The show sounds stupid. The idea of the show makes the world of television look like it's becoming a wreck. It also can seem like a complete waste of time. So why watch it? That's what I've been asking myself. "Paradise Hotel" is a very captivating show. Once you watch it, you'll either hate it or keep watching for more details, dilemmas, and relationships. If you're like me, you'll keep watching. The show is fairly simple, but it's fun to watch. You'll feel like you're part of the show. I'll be sitting there watching it, and all of a sudden I'll think "Oh my gosh." or just "WOW!". I think this show is for reality lovers, like myself, who enjoy shows based singles and dating. I have a simple question for you:

Do you like the "Real World" series on MTV? Yes or no?
    If your answer is yes..... This show is great for you.
    If your answer is no..... I probably wouldn't even bother watching this, because it's pretty much the same thing with some more strings attatched.
  • What a bunch of idiots on this show this year. Paradise Hotel 2 equals idiots and whores. Its so, um, lets see, whats the word? Useless idiots thinking they are making TV drama. EW. Done with it.

Same as above. A contrived bunch of idiots thinking they have some sort of baseless alliance with other idiots. WOW, Im pretty sure I can trust her because she arrived the same week I did. HUH. This is the most ridiculous show. So silly. Im thinking any intelligent person should be laughing at the show-its a comedy. What a bunch of fools. Are you attracted to this one or that one. Um, yeah, all young males are atttracted to any piece of a** they can get. On this show, its which piece of a** they can trick. Adults- where are you?
  • i absolutley loved the show!! i watched it everyday!! it was like a relegion to me!! my fav was amy and toni!!! i was so dissapointed when they were sent home!! it felt like there was no use in watching the show after that!! i love you amy and toni!!

• Some of you people must be 13 years old. Zach was a P.O.S and loser. That guy acted like a the little punk he is. I have never witnessed a bigger loser in my life. Looking at himself in the mirror and acting like a two year old.

Amy reminded me of some dumb chick that likes to get beat by her boyfriend. BRAINDEAD. The right people won just because they played the game the best. The originals wanted to keep their pack together but too stupid to pull it off. Then they are mad because the others have a strategy. Give me a break. Keith and Tara were the best. I give Dave and Charla credit for being smart.
  • In my mind, this was the best reality show to ever make the airwaves!!

I think the show was, and still is in my mind, the best reality show to ever come on. My friends and I would rush over to our friends tiny 1-bedroom apartment after-work and watch it every week it waws on !! How do we get it back on the air? They need to bring it back!!
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

OMG, Paridise Hotel is so awesome I love it!!! It's like the real world or one of the challenge as far as the drama goes, which makes it totally awesome. But then you have to partner up or leave that makes the show totally awesome expessically when you have to people that dont like each other and they have to partner up it's so funny. I hope that soon time in the near future they make a paridise hotel 2 it would be so awesome and I bet it would be a hit show. Not only was paridise hotel an awesome show they had a really hott group of guys on the show!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
  • This was the best reality show ever! I loved it. Zack was so HOT! He and Amy were the best couple they shoulded have won! We Loved it. Why in the world did it get cancelled? Bring It Back!!

This show was the best show ever. I was so upset when it was cancelled or whatever. Everyone needs to vote so we can get this show back. When Zack got voted off it sucked bad! Then a couple of episodes later they brought him back for a little while, I was so lovin that! He and Amy started off a little rocky but they ended up really liking each other. What ever happened to them? Did they end up together? I hope so! I hated Dave and especially Tara! Please bring this show back. (Put Zack Back In It! :)
  • I'm not sure why, but this show was really fun to watch.

5 single guys and girls get to spend their summer together in a beautiful perfect house. The show is more of an experiment, however, since contestants are exchanged and then eventually removed until there is one winning couple. The contestants are constantly drunk, so that makes for great entertainment. As the show progresses and the contestants are closer to the prize, tempers and emotions get out of control. I stongly recommend this show to those who enjoy talk shows because watching people lose it seems to be of interest to you. The show also contained many twists and surprises, so this was a pretty addicting show. I thought this show was great; I hope they make another season.
  • We need this show back!!

This was the greatest reality show ever made.I loved watching as every one stabed eachother in the back and would step on eachother just to get to the top.Paradise hotel would leave you on the edge of your seat and have you guessibg who would win and who would screw who over just to get ahead.I think this show had great twists in every episode i could never wait till next weeks show.It had a great cast and great compeditors.I really think this show needs to come back it had good ratings and milliond of veiwers tuning in each week just to see every one being wild and scandalist with themselves and eachother..So in short what it is that im trying to say is this is the best reality show ever made!and we really really need to bring this show back on the air.If its contestants you need i will be more than happy to be a contestant it would a great experiance for me and the veiwers!So please please bring this show back!!!
  • Great show and BRING IT BACK!!!

I loved this show this is the best reality show ever!! With a great cast with luckely also cute boys (except dave :P and a few others)!! The really should make a new season because it was a great show and I am sure it will be popular again when it comes back. In the Netherlands the had there own version of paradise hotel together with Belgium only that one wasn't as good as the original because there was just one winner and I think in this show there has to be two winners!! Please BRING IT BACK!!!
  • Perhaps the most intriguing and addictive reality show ever. With an amazing cast, 30 episodes, and unexpected twists and turns at every corner, this show is an endless bucket of enjoyment. My personal favorites include Toni, Tara, Amy, Za

I loved this show to death. I started watching in the beginning of the summer of 2003 because I had nothing else to do. Little did I know that this would soon become an addiction for me.

I was originally a Barbie fan. I sympathized with Dave and Charla in the beginning, and enjoyed the show even more when Keith and Tara were voted on. But I always loved some of the other guests too. Toni is probably my personal favorite from the show. As the show progressed, I found I liked most cast members where as other fans were only absorbed into one side or the other.

After watching the show again in its 2005 Fox Reality run, I decided that I no longer liked Charla or Keith or what the Barbies stood for all together. I still think Dave and Tara are cool though...mostly Tara.

Overall, this show provided tons of twists, a great dramatic plot, a uniquely awesome cast, and a gorgeous resort. Other shows may come along, but this one will be my favorite forever.

• I really enjoy the show, It was fun to see if I could pick the ones who would win and who would be kicked off of the show. So please consider bringing it back for us to see a whole new cast of people on paradise hotel. Linda

Very good and entertaining.Would love to see it again. Fun to see how they would fight and who would turn on each other. I would love to know about Zack and Amy and Holly's and Scotts friendship.I loved how you threw in the twist to make it more interesting.
  • The show was absolutly fab! There was not ONE day taht I missed the show! Please Please Please bring it back! We havent forgotten about this show since it first aired on t.v.!! Pleaseeeeeeee bring it back! IT RULED T.V.!

I really died to watch Paradise Hotel every day that it came on. My husband was even so intrigued by the show! We never missed not even ONE show! It was truly great and something different. All these new reality shows dont even compete with Paradise Hotel! If you dont bring it back someone else will do soemthing similar! WE love YOUR paradise hotel! It was truly absolutly fabulous!! I just cant say enough! please pleeeeeeeeeeease pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease pleeeeeeeeeeeease bring it back please?! we beg you!!!!!
    ~adrienne in florida~
  • dsfsdaf asdfasdfd d d d dd dd d dddddd d dd dd d

a s d f a d sf s a fd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d e e e e e r r r r r rf f f f f d d d d d s s s s s s s
  • i love this show.i think it was the greats show on earth i also think that they should ask every one what they think and then take votes and when they have most of the world they should being it back. i say find the cast and bring it back!!!!!((((((please

i love this show.i think it was the greats show on earth i also think that they should ask every one what they think and then take votes and when they have most of the world they should being it back. i say find the cast and bring it back!!!!!! ((((please)))!!
  • I didn't know what to classify because theres too much i want to clasify it for!! One of the best reality shows, keeps u wanting to watch more and more. It was a really fun show and atleast it was single people unlike those shows with people cheating on e

I didn't know what to classify it because theres too much i want to clasify it for!! One of the best reality shows, keeps u wanting to watch more and more. It was a really fun show and atleast it was single people unlike those shows with people cheating on eachother.
  • All I can say is Bring It Back!!!!! I just loved the show when it first came out,I was so addicted, and when it reaired, better believe I was up at 6am to watch !!

I was so addicted the first time it aired and even more so the second time! I would like to see it again, even with same people, maybe with new twist, or new people!! the show was great,I loved it!!! and I liked everyone for how they played the game except the end when Charla desides not to share the money with Dave! I was disapointed in her cause he really helped her win! so hopefully we can see another Paradise Hotel!!!!
  • Producers should have a psychologist screen prospective castmembers

I loved the show, but much more after Toni and Zack were gone. Toni was the source and instigator of really cruel behavior; I know that some of the originals did this on their own, but the group dynamics dominated by Toni\'s loud, abusive personality evolved into this sick behavior toward anyone new and was set by Toni. Zack was just pathetic, and poor, low-self-esteem Amy naturally gravitated toward him to give him to adoration he needed. It was not entertaining to watch their dysfunctional union. It was much more interesting when some intelligent players, with Charla, capable of devising a strategy and producing surprises came on the show. Big Brother has a little of this problem this season; Yvette gives me the willies, the way she attaches herself with total adoration to anyone who talks to her and crys when people leave, like her mother died. It is too sick to be interesting. But, I may be in the minority.
  • I just think that the show should be brought back from the dead. I really liked the show. I thought it was funny. I know alot of people that would like the show to be brought back. It was just different then the other reality shows.

just think that the show should be brought back from the dead. I really liked the show. I thought it was funny. I know alot of people that would like the show to be brought back. It was just different then the other reality shows. New faces being brought to the hotel all the time made it more interresting to watch. you didn\'t have to stair at the same faces all the time. it was nice.The hotel was beautful. I liked all the back stabbing,girl fights, and the bloosming romances that went on. I just never saw a show like this one so I think that it should be brought back to tv.
  • This was the greatest reality show of all time. I think all of us who watched it wanted to be part of it, and the greatest thing is that they got to vote normal people on. Everyone was rooting for Dave and that Zach and Amy would really make it.

Even my husband enjoyed it! Please bring it back!!!
    Granted I could've done without Toni and I just couldn't figure out why no one seemed to realize that she had been on other shows and was just the drama queen sent to ruin everyone else's trip. Anyway, it wouldn't have been the same without her either.
    My hubby and I were so addicted that when we went on vaction we had someone record the episode's we would miss. Luckily our hotel actually had the channel so didn't miss a thing.
    We've hoped and prayed for this show to come back on the air - maybe it will!!!
  • this show was one of the best. it had a hotel with really cool rooms and they were couples. it was great! i loved amy and zack and the other people. but i disliked charla and dave greatly. dave had man boobs! they shouldn't have beem on the show .

one of my favorite reality shows. it wasn\'t crap like ohters! i think fox should bring it back. i din\'t like dave or charla . . . . they both were just plain evil! amy and zack forever! paradise hotel was a great show and should be brought back asap because it was awsome!
  • I heard that after it was done airing they tried to bring it back on with a different name and it didn't do so good so they canceled it all together, that not only sucks for the show but for the die hard viewers too! bring this show back

This show was even better than big brother at the time I was a dedicated viewer! Someone done meeest up!!!!!
  • i really loved this show it was so real the show really grabbed u i could nt miss any shows just could nt wait to see what was going to happen next

this was the best reality show i have ever seen it was so real and watching zack made it all the better i really hope this comes back on too our tv there was no show tht could beat it i actualy miss it nt been on at night x
  • I just want to say that I loved watching the show. I like all the fighting and romances that go on.

I just think that the show should be brought back from the dead. I really liked the show. I thought it was funny. I know alot of people that would like the show to be brought back. It was just different then the other reality shows. New faces being brought to the hotel all the time made it more interresting to watch. you didn't have to stair at the same faces all the time. it was nice.The hotel was beautful. I liked all the back stabbing,girl fights, and the bloosming romances that went on. I just never saw a show like this one so I think that it should be brought back to tv.