Paranormal State Forums

A&E (ended 2011)

Chip Coffey

pamhalpert

[1]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 14
    Does anyone know why they don't just make Chip a permenat part of the team??. I mean they eventually call him in anyway, so why don't they just bring him in the first place?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 27
    He's more of a consultant and he has his own things to do. PRS is pretty much all college students from Penn State. So maybe he's like an honorary member or something.

sheep233

[3]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 22
    Yeah, he also has to do the psychic kids show too.

KazzGirl

[4]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    Believe or not, Ryan emphatically states on his internet site that he does not particuarly like psychics. But because Ryan is interested in helping people and can put aside his own feelings in this respect, he uses the services of Chip and other psychics as required. Plus Ryan states that at times Chip has just far exceeded his expectations and there is no way he would not use his services if it allowed him to help either the living or the dead. Plus as previously stated Chip is doing Psychic Kids and now that lady psychic seems to be doing Paranormal State a lot more.

pamhalpert

[5]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    KazzGirl wrote:
    Believe or not, Ryan emphatically states on his internet site that he does not particuarly like psychics. But because Ryan is interested in helping people and can put aside his own feelings in this respect, he uses the services of Chip and other psychics as required. Plus Ryan states that at times Chip has just far exceeded his expectations and there is no way he would not use his services if it allowed him to help either the living or the dead. Plus as previously stated Chip is doing Psychic Kids and now that lady psychic seems to be doing Paranormal State a lot more.

I think the lady sucks

krdz1

[6]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 1
    they always say "have i told you anything about the case" and yet chip is always dead on, i really like the show, but i am very sceptical.

BTRAV

[7]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 27
    But sometimes Chip picks up on things contrary to the information that PRS has been given, like the episode about the murdered couple. What would you make of that?

CourtenayBush

[8]Jan 17, 2011
    I love Chip Coffey and Michelle Belanger! I think they're awesome on the show. The best mediums they have.

ChristineFila

[9]Mar 9, 2012
    I love the episodes that feature Lorainne Warren.She and her late husband Ed are incredible.Check out the book"The Demonologist" It's about them and it's a great read.