Paranormal State Forums

A&E (ended 2011)

Chip Coffey Classic Moments

LoveyWithJoshie

[1]May 12, 2009
    • level: 6

I was inspired to write this topic because of how funny Chip can be and he has to be the best psychic they bring on the show.Like in 'I Am Six',when they were doing dead time and the priest was with them and Chip saw the doorknob turn and screamed 'Jesus.That doorknob just moved!'Or something like that!And then he says 'It just scared the *bleep* out of me!'That makes me laugh all the time!Does anyone have anymore 'Classic Chip Moments'?Tell me,thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]May 12, 2009
    • level: 27
    I like the times when he channels whatever entity they are dealing with, especially the time Lorraine had to slap him to get him back to normal. I also like the video on the A&E web site where he takes the team on a road trip en route to their destination. "I'm taking you to the backwoods of nowhere." Then there's also the time where he tells off the client in the firehouse case and the part in the old church where he's yelling at the entity "How do you like that?!"
    Edited on 05/12/2009 6:32pm

LoveyWithJoshie

[3]May 12, 2009
    • level: 6
    BTRAV wrote:
    I like the times when he channels whatever entity they are dealing with, especially the time Lorraine had to slap him to get him back to normal. I also like the video on the A&E web site where he takes the team on a road trip en route to their destination. "I'm taking you to the backwoods of nowhere." Then there's also the time where he tells off the client in the firehouse case and the part in the old church where he's yelling at the entity "How do you like that?!"
    Oh yeah,I remember those episodes!I REALLY liked it in the episode 'Church Of The Damned' when he yelled 'How do like that!'I think that's the episode!I would feel dumb getting it wrong as I am a HUGE paranormal state fan.I have some other posts on the paranormal state message board too,hope I get responses!Anyway,thanks for posting!

CourtenayBush

[4]Jan 17, 2011
    • level: 1
    I love any time Chip swears his ass off. It's so cute! I love that man. He's hilarious, and knows his stuff. He's by far my favourite on that show, my favourite medium.