Paranormal State Forums

A&E (ended 2011)

Have you ever experienced anything you would consider paranormal?

Speiderman

[1]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 3

I believe I have the house I used to grow up in before it burned down was built in the 50s or 60s I believe. Two people died in that house, even though they were my relatives. I always felt like I was being watched in every room of that house, especially alone in the den area where almost all of one wall was window and there always seemed to be someone watching through that window. I just never felt comfortable there.

My aunt's house was a motel also next door to us and we were downstairs and her husband died in the 80s at a gas station and we heard someone walking down the stairs. We went to look no one was there.Anyone else?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AZAZAEL6

[2]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 2

I totally beleive u. ive experienced paranormal activities myself. about 12 years ago,my brother and our girlfriends were just chillling having a few drinks,when all of a sudden my two cats come down my stairs,from the rooms upstairs,they were walking down the stairs backwards,and hissing and growling,and there eyes were fixed on the upstairs the whole time they were coming down stairs,it was creepy,so i went up stairs,and i heard whispearing,then a bang.

There were no more sounds and the cats were fine the rest of the night,but a week later,i was laying in bed,and all of a sudden i couldn't move,when i tried to move my legs and arms,they wouldn't move,so i tried to yell for help but i couldn't yell,couldn't even talk,it felt like something was holding me down,and almost like something was trying to strangle me,i had bruises on my arms and legs and chest,and a little red,mark on my throat,

AZAZAEL6

[3]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    i never beleived in ouija boards or the paranormal until i experenced it myself,i was kinda freaked out,but i excepted it until 5 months ago,my girlfriend and her sister and my best friend were fooling around with the board,and it worked,we were very creeped out but even more creeped out when things started to open and close and when i ask it its name,the name it said was: EZRA,i don't know what it means,but i get really cold and sick feeling when night time comes,i have horrible dreams know,and i feel things pinching me ,always feel like something is watching me,i think it was a demon or a human spirit,that is very tormentive,if anyone nows anything about demonolgy names or a spirit called EZRA let me know,

BTRAV

[4]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 27
    I wonder if there's any contact info for PRS or TAPS or any of the mediums or psychics or demonologists associated with them.

dsly4425

[5]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 6

I have had some paranormal experiences, but I am skeptical as to whether everything on this show is supernatural in origin or not. But among my personal experiences I have seen a car vanish into thin air, I have sensed (and a couple times seen) a shadow being following me, or lurking around the property my house sits on, I have heard a shop broom sweeping my driveway in the middle of the night, and we cannot keep motion lights on our garage from going nuts in the night. The most recent one used to turn on as soon as a car turned onto my street (it's a dead end, and we are the last house on the left), and the light would turn off as soon as you pulled into the driveway. It was also somewhat difficult to get the light to turn on while in the driveway. My personal belief is that the property around my house is haunted, though my house itself is not. It's weird, because at night I have felt like I was being watched outside, but as soon as I go even right inside my front door, it feels much safer on those nights. Then there are other nights where I can be outside for hours on end and feel nothing. It's probably in my head to a degree, but I do beleive something is on this land because I am not the only one to have had experiences, though it is always outside of the house proper.

CourtenayBush

[6]Jan 17, 2011
    • level: 1
    Yes. In my old house I had a knock at my bedroom door, I yelled "Come in!" and the door opened, but there was no one there. I was home alone, and my door was shut all the way. And one night I woke up to my whole room shaking. Thinking it was an earthquake, I turned on my light looking around to see if anything had fallen off my shelves, but nothing. I noticed that my clothes were swaying at a constant speed, but didn't think anything of it at first. When I looked back at my closet, my clothes had stopped moving. Ironically I wasn't scared or anything, I just turned off my light and went back to sleep. I often think whether or not it was a dream considering I was in a slight dream state at the time, however I like to think of it as paranormal since I'm a firm believer in the paranormal. Since I have moved, nothing has happened to me that I could consider paranormal.