Paranormal State Forums

A&E (ended 2011)

Have you ever had any paranormal experiences?

K-Dizzle09

[1]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 4

Let's hear about your paranormal experiences...

Well I have one I will share...

Two nights ago I was woken up at 4:24 in the morning (yes I remember the time), because someone as been tapping me. Then I woke up and don't see anyone, then not 30 minutes later, I'll was tapped again and I open my eyes to see a shadowy figure sitting on the end of my bed saying "Wake up. You can't run from me."

Then last night it happened again. Except last it woke me up at 1:39 and not by touching me but by just talking. It seemed as though it was talking to itself, saying "Why are you trying to run from me? It won't work." This time I could tell that it was a girl by the voice.

I don't know it's pretty freaky, I'm kind of just wishing she would go away.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 27
    Wow that sounds creepy. But no, I don't believe I've had a legitimate paranormal experience. My mom thinks she saw a figure standing in the doorway once and she thought it was me (it wasn't), and when I was a little kid I thought I saw a disembodied hand waving at me. Usually there was just the perceived sound of breathing when I was all alone in the house. We don't live there anymore though. In our new building when the upstairs neighbors moved out we still heard sounds we thought were coming from upstairs that we always used to hear when they were there, but it was empty up there. Of course now there's a new tenant up there and his four kids make enough noise.

K-Dizzle09

[3]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 4

Wow that sounds really really creepy. I do have another one...

When I was younger my friends and I were playing in my basement of my old house and I took this picture of my friends with a polaroid camera standing against the basement wall and and after it developed you could see all three of my friends and and outline of what looked like a man in a trench coat with a top hat on. It was so creepy!!!