Parental Control

Daily 5:30 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Feb 06, 2006 Between Seasons

Parental Control Fan Reviews (22)

• *gets on knees and yells to the sky*WHHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I watched about 5 episodes and what I saw was horrific.

1.5
    I watched this show yesterday on MTV. What I have to say is this: What..The..Heck? So, parents pick new dates for their son or daughter because for some odd reason their son or daughters old girlfriend/boyfriend is some rude, unpolite mofo. Obviously MTV doesnt know the meaning of relationships because if thecouple have been together 2 years, they go on a show and pick some NEW person they new for one day. Make sense? No. But anyways, the one thing that makes this show funny are the one liners and the arguments between parents and the old boyfriend or girlfriend. I thought the arguments were pretty well put together if you know what I mean. Also, the person that the son or daughter eliminates seems to always over react, like getting angry. Why get angry over someone you knew for an hour? Theres obviously alot of things about this show that are just plain idiotic, but if you like junk like this be my guess and have fun watching.