A Parenthood Community
NBC (ended 2015)

I've often been accused of being too hard on Julia Braverman-Graham (Erika Christensen). For years, I thought of her as a harpy with a heart of gold, someone who wasn't necessarily one-dimensional or incorrigible, but definitely unaffectedly selfish and quick to minimize the feelings of anyone who wasn't her. I want to believe that it's because she's a Braverman, because she's part of the Bay Area clan whose members are no strangers to jackassery, and not because she's some kind of conditioned misanthrope with hackles raised, a byproduct of being a career-minded, type-A woman in an occupation dominated by boys.

But the more I've thought about it, the more I've come to realize that my opinion of Julia probably wasn't so much a result of my crippling male gaze as it was her husband, the superhuman Joel Graham (Sam Jaeger). Standing next to him must be like understanding what martyrdom is about. Though everyone who's married into the Bravermans can be described as long-suffering—you know, since they don't have the blood of Zeek running through their veins and can't understand the innate self-importance that comes with living for years on the family's Berkley compound—Joel managed to rise above the rest of the rabble. He was a realized domestic demigod, someone who listened, who was compassionate, who ran a home with such alacrity, competence, and sensitivity that it was hard not to love everything he did and marvel at the unending patience he had for a wife who tended to make appearances rather than participate and a daughter whose goal was to be every kid you ever hated in elementary school. Why don't you tattle some more, Syd? Let's really make some friends.

For so long, Joel was a rock in constantly troubled waters, staunch in principle and consistent in action. Even when a statuesque and crunchy mommy from down the street desperately tried to ensnare him for a roll in the granola, he didn't budge. After all, Racquel's advances were simply a moth attracted to the glowing and invulnerable loyalty Joel possessed; sure, Julia had stabby eyes for her at every turn, but I never felt that Yoga Juice Bar Mom really had any sort of power over Joel. To sleep with the neighborhood bendy straw would be unconscionable, and Joel is nothing if not devoted and consummate.

So why is he being such a dick all of a sudden?

Parenthood's fifth has embarked on the long, difficult journey toward an arc that hasn't yet been attempted on the show: honest-to-goodness, therapy-worthy problems that lead to an actual trial separation. It's been a mountain to climb: Julia leaving her job, Victor struggling so much in school that he's being held back, the stress of Joel's business. The Grahams have experienced their fair share of troubling circumstances that culminated when Julia, amidst an emotional (not physical) affair that was relatively amok, got kissed by Roy from The Office.

Julia didn't invite the advances of David Denman's Ed Brooks (though the case could be made that she led him on), didn't show up at his house wearing a Catholic schoolgirl outfit, didn't even offer any signs that she wanted any piece of that. A miscommunication, that's all. It ate her up inside, and—eventually—she confessed to Joel what had transpired. Ed kissed her. It happened. 

Everything we've ever known about Joel led me to believe that the Joel thing to do was chuckle, poke a little fun, and then move on. Unconditional forgiveness seems to be one of those lofty traits only superhumans like him could possess. But it wasn't like that. Joel. Flipped. The eff. Out.

What's more, he basically blew up everything around him. The lingering kiss led to an unrecognizable coldness in Joel, to a pettiness that was unbecoming. And while we might be able to understand his feelings of jealousy and anger, the extent to which he acted on them—by moving out of the house—seemed desperately disproportionate to the supposed catalyst. Even though we saw the man deteriorating over the course of multiple episodes, when he came to that decision, I said myself, "Wow. That escalated quickly." And why is that?

Joel amassed an amazing amount of capital over the years as the touchstone to reality the Bravermans could certainly use more of. There are few characters on television today who have the Superman problem, where they're so invulnerable to the whims of humanity, so steadfast in principle, that they come off as bland and boring. Joel is trustworthy and confident in who he is, so what more development could there be? What flaws exist within him that we can see in ourselves? He's basically been dehumanized, like a figure in a myth.

I can't really argue that he's turned heel, because he's not so much a villain as he is a completely different person. Over the years there have been slights to his manhood, like Zeek trying to teach Joel—a construction supervisor—how to tile a roof. It was funny, but also very telling of Joel's position in the family as a house husband. He played second fiddle to Julia's alpha-dogging for so long, mostly without complaint. So it's not like he doesn't have a reason to be mad about his station. But does this have to be why?

Maybe my concern stems from seeing this sort of thing play out on other shows, but with a different result. Staying in the Katims-verse, Friday Night Lights' Tami Taylor accidentally strung along that poor science teacher for basically forever, and he did just about everything for her. Then he planted one on her outside of teacher's karaoke. Did Coach Taylor threaten to blow up the marriage? Did he move out of the house to a sad bachelor pad? No. He laughed it off. Of course, it wasn't without a stern warning to the man who would try to seduce Tami, but it was no big whoop. And Eric Taylor is a far more violent and prideful man than Joel Graham and his bruised ego.

I suppose that's the most disappointing aspect of Joel's decline: how petty and sad he's become in the wake of a great big nothing. The result is a dramatic disconnect between the man we've understood to always put family first, and this passive-aggressive douche who sits in therapy with his wife who wants to reconcile and says "I don't know" about whether he can possibly get over this indignity. If to be a cuckold is to grow horns, Joel would barely have a headache. And yet, he's continuing this weird charade of a man who's had to make some tough decisions after a betrayal. It's like watching a rock wither.

This is frittered capital; Joel's significance is being sacrificed for the sake of a quasi-divorce story. It's rare to see Parenthood execute a storyline without properly setting the table, but maybe the reason this escalation seems so sudden and foolish is that Joel had such a long way to fall before he could even find himself tangled in the problems of a mortal. People have started looking for other reasons why this could be happening. Did he react so dramatically because he's also involved in an emotional, and possibly physical, affair with his boss (Sonya Walger's Meredith Peet)? Is Joel hiding something dastardly? It's doubtful. But the alternative is that one of the few people associated with the Bravermans who hasn't become a sobbing, beta mess at their feet is suddenly so very whiny and so eye-rollingly committed to a doomed path that it almost seems like he's doing it just so that Julia—who's looked downright charming since Joel has started working petty—will chase him a little. It's pathetic to watch. And it seems like we've lost that hero character for good.

What are your feelings on the current Joel/Julia situation? Did Joel overreact? Has your opinion of Julia changed after seeing her struggle to keep it together in that empty house? 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/29/2015

Season 6 : Episode 13

241 Comments
Comments (241)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
First of all i want to thank Sierra hbavna for the post she made on how DR MOMODU helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted DR MOMODU and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 4months and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i told him if he has helped anyone called Sierra hbavna and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR,I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady,Am so happy today and am also thanking Sierra hbavna for posting this early. DR MOMODU you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends you can contact DR MOMODU on his private Email drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.com DR. Momodu for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit: http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http OR you can call him with number +15306253704
More+
Flag
GREETINGS everyone act there.. my name is LOGAN JUDE I AM FROM CANADA i will never forget the help DR.TEBE render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how dr.tebe help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of dr.TEBE i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give DR.TEBE a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using dr.TEBE to save my marriage. contact him : drtebespelltemple@gmail.com or drtebespelltemple@yahoo.com .. or website: http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com/

More+
Flag
GREETINGS everyone act there.. my name is LOGAN JUDE I AM FROM CANADA i will never forget the help DR.TEBE render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how dr.tebe help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of dr.TEBE i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give DR.TEBE a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using dr.TEBE to save my marriage. contact him : drtebespelltemple@gmail.com or drtebespelltemple@yahoo.com .. or website: http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com/
More+
Flag
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from NY, USA. My wife divorced me year 2014 and went back to her EX husband. I felt heart broken for i didn't know how to get her back. I did all i could do to get her back with her close friends but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online and i found various testifiers of how a Doc named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doc Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. He assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife. Contact him today for any help or call me on +1 (914)-363-6524 for more info or what's app him on +2348135254384. Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com
Flag

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Jennifer Lawrence from London,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr John on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr John he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr John is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we both talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady again he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr John a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr John is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr John private mail spellofsolution11@gmail.com or call +2347053113465; I am Sajawal Aisha by name.or his website,http://spellofsolution11.wix.com/solutionhome
More+
Flag
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Jennifer Lawrence from London,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr John on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr John he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr John is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we both talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady again he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr John a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr John is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr John private mail spellofsolution11@gmail.com or call +2347053113465; I am Sajawal Aisha by name.or his website,http://spellofsolution11.wix.com/solutionhome
More+
Flag
My name is CATRINA SMITH.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help DR DAN has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his white magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across DR DAN email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex husband back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because DR DAN is truly a real spell caster. EMAIL: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him http://blessedspellhome.wix.com/dr-dan He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.
More+
Flag
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from NY, USA. My wife divorced me year 2014 and went back to her EX husband. I felt heart broken and weak for i didn't know how to get her back for she was my love and my life. I did all i could do to get her back through my close friends and family members but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online on how i can get her back and i found various testifiers of how a Doc named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doc Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. Doc Osemu assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife and we live as one happy family. You out there that needs help why not contact Doc Osemu today and be happy again. Call me on 1 (914)-363-6524 OR what's app him on +2348135254384 for more info. Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com
More+
Flag
For Real How to get your ex lover back and be happy again, My Name is Bartley Walton I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Indian in June last year on a business summit i meet a friend of mine introduce me to a man called Dr Igbodo at (drigbodospiritualtemple@gmail.com).com that he can help me get my lover back, Dr Igbodo is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back your love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job am now happy & a living testimony because the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to back to Canada my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help contact him today via his email address at(drigbodospiritualtemple@gmail.com)
More+
Flag
With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr. Ozil saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr.Ozil details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.Ozil and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.Ozil for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr.Ozil contact information are via email: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com call his phone number: +2348144479007 or view and contact him on his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.wix.com/drozilsolutionhome
Flag
Hi everyone, I sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the GREAT ILLUOBE render to me in my marital life.The only person that i can boldly say he can cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and any other kind of disease like CANCER,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, ALS know as ( Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and can also solve any relationship problem is this great herbalist man called Dr ILLUOBE. Friends your case is not too hard why don’t you give The GREAT ILLUOBE a try and let him work surprises because i know he will cure you of the disease and also help bring back your WIFE or HUSBAND that has left you as the case may be. You can contact him via web(http://drilluobetemple.webs.com) email: drilluobe@live.com or call +2348077357453
Flag
These comments you see on the internet about DR ONOFE are not just comments, they are truthful words of experience written by those who have been there and found help in reuniting with the ones they hold dear to their heart and other marital and financial problems. I can tell you this because I also asked him for help to cast a love spell to fix my relationship with the only man I have ever loved. we got married but couldn't have a baby and then I discovered my womb was damaged. I had to try some spell casters but to no avail until I contacted DR ONOFE. HE restored my womb and just like that i got pregnant,i have given birth now and our baby is growing. Thank God for our lives and also to DR ONOFE who God has used to blessed us. I know that not everybody will believe this moreover its just something on the internet but my heart knows every of this word that formed this entire comment is true. his contact is: onofetemple@yahoo.com or onofetemple@gmail.com website:http://onofetemple.wix.com/http
Flag
These comments you see on the internet about DR ONOFE are not just comments, they are truthful words of experience written by those who have been there and found help in reuniting with the ones they hold dear to their heart and other marital and financial problems. I can tell you this because I also asked him for help to cast a love spell to fix my relationship with the only man I have ever loved. we got married but couldn't have a baby and then I discovered my womb was damaged. I had to try some spell casters but to no avail until I contacted DR ONOFE. HE restored my womb and just like that i got pregnant,i have given birth now and our baby is growing. Thank God for our lives and also to DR ONOFE who God has used to blessed us. I know that not everybody will believe this moreover its just something on the internet but my heart knows every of this word that formed this entire comment is true. his contact is: onofetemple@yahoo.com or onofetemple@gmail.com website:http://onofetemple.wix.com/http
Flag
Flag
My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com
More+
Flag
Am very happy to tell everyone about the greatest spell caster of all time
Dr Henry of PERMANENT SPELL CAST. I lost contacts with my Husband few months
after we broke due to some quarrels we had, i searched for him for
reconciliation, but all my efforts was lost and i turned hopeless until i came
in contact with Dr Henry, who helped me with his voodoo spell to locate where
my husband was and also helped me cast a love spell on him.
The Dr told me that my Husband will come back to me after 4 days of the spell,
and i was so surprised that it all happened as the Dr said it will, my husband
came back to me for a reunion after 4 days of the spell. Now am very happy with
my family, and my husband has loved me more than ever, since the spell was cast
on him by Dr Henry.
You can also get help from this Great Dr on
Permanentspellcast@gmail.com or on Whatssapp +2348100663964
Permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
permanentspellcast@hotmail.com
Flag
For the past 2 months now I have been looking for good and genius spell to bring back my husband and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Momodu who gave me powerful spell and assured me that it will take 2 to 3 days before the spell will be effective, truly 3 days later, my husband rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making my husband to know that we are met to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.com DR. Momodu for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit: http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http OR you can call him with number +15306253704
Flag
I am Teddy by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this email address Adodospelltemple@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him because i have no other choice and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr.ADODO. His email: Adodospelltemple@gmail.com or call him on his telephone number +1(661)704 3225 you can contact him on his web http://adodospelltemple.com
Flag
I am 48, have 3 children, 2 boys age 25 and 22 and a daughter of 11. My husband left me last year after 25 years of marriage (he turned 50). It has been the most difficult year of my life, but full of lessons about myself and what life and marriage are all about. I am passionate about marriage and i didn't give up on my husband because he is still seeing someone else. Am Arice Stringer by name and resides in Ohio USA. I entered online in search of advice on how i can amend my marriage while i was at work. I saw so many positive reviews and nice feed back about how a Doctor called Osemu Okpamen has been wonderful with his spells. I gave a shot to make contact with him via his Email and he assured me that my marriage will be peaceful and i believed in his words. 16 hours after he finished preparing the spell for me, my husband came back home pleading and now, we are living peacefully again. Get in contact with him if you need any help via E-mail: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what's app or call on +2348135254384.
Flag
First of all i want to thank Sierra hbavna for the post she made on how DR MOMODU helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted DR MOMODU and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 4months and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i told him if he has helped anyone called Sierra hbavna and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR,I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady,Am so happy today and am also thanking Sierra hbavna for posting this early. DR MOMODU you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends you can contact DR MOMODU on his private Email drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.com DR. Momodu for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit: http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http OR you can call him with number +15306253704
More+
Flag
Good day ladies and Gentle men, Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any disease? Like Cancer, HIV, HPV, syphilis, diabetes, herpes, anthrax, madness, low sperm count, pregnancy And also bring back your Lover E.t.c. I want to give thanks and honor to this great man who deserve it, i never taught i could be happy in life again cause my Husband left me 2 years ago because i was unable to get pregnant for him after 5 years of marriage, but wen i contact him via owanspelltemple@gmail.comthe great DR. Owan brought back my happiness within 24 hours by helping me bring back my Husband and also cast a pregnancy spell for me that help me get pregnant to my first child ever in life. DR. Owan did a thing of surprise in my life within 24 hours by bringing back my love, my husband my sweet heart. I think am the most happiest woman on earth which DR. Owan made me to be, All thanks and appreciations to DR. Owan for putting a smile on my face, my friends out there who need help no need to contacting people which are scams just go straight and contact DR. Owan, cause he is tested and and trusted, If you want to contact him you can contact him via owanspelltemple@gmail.com.Dr tank you..
More+
Flag
I lost my 2 years relationship 4 months ago. My Husband left me with so many pains and since then I have been heart broken and shattered. I have emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by one Mrs Wendy Dustin from a forum to email this email address: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM At first I never believed him, it took him some time to convince me and something occurred to me and I said let me give him a trial. I was very shocked when my Husband called me 5 days after DR DAN were done with the spell casting . My Husband was crawling on his knees for what he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today because now he love and care for me and my kids like never before..I will advise you to contact DR DAN because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out.email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or his website: http://blessedspellhome.wix.com/dr-dan or call him +1 (310) 751-7818
Flag
Hello every body on this site,I'm Lucy by name. I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster called Dr Owen. Since last 6 months I have being an HIV positive. I never think I will live long again and i wanted to kill myself because the problem is very too much for me. But am so grateful about this great man called Owen who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so a friend of came to visit me. And I told her my problem; She told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email owanspelltemple@gmail.com, and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after one week I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn't believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please you can email him owanspelltemple@gmail.com. So that you will be happy like me too. Once again thank you Dr Owen..
More+
Flag
Hi every one i am Janet Jordan and i am from USA had i fight with my husband about three years ago and since then he has refuse to talk to me or even care about our family affair he abandoned us and went after another woman leaving me with three kids two girls and a boy,so last weeks a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster called Dr. Ozil who helped me brought my husband back many think he is a scam but i promise you that he is nothing compare to that not even close so if you have some problems in having or getting your ex back you can contact the great and wonderful spell caster Dr. Ozil in this address and he be willing to help you via; drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or view and contact him on his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.wix.com/drozilsolutionhome or call: +2348144479007
Flag
I am Sarah Roberts from UK. I was having a serious
relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had
resulted in him moving out to his friend's apartment.
Everything got worse because he started going to bars and
strip clubs frequently with his friends, getting drunk and
passing out. He even went as far as reconciling with his ex
just o hurt me more, he always threatens me on phone
whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his
friend has given him. I really love him and we had been
dating for over 8 years. I had also lost a lot of money on
therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Orbo kosie by a friend
whom he had helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this
gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did
all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and
rushed back home, things just changed between us
emotionally. He has a job now and has stopped drinking
and keeping irrelevant friends. It's more than a miracle, I
never believed it was possible because I had lost all hope
until I found Dr.orbo kosie So that's why I promised to share my
testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.orbo kosie
for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is his
id, if you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you
that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you
too. Dr orbokosie@gmail.com
More+
Flag
Hello every body on this site,I'm Lucy by name. I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster called Dr Owen. Since last 6 months I have being an HIV positive. I never think I will live long again and i wanted to kill myself because the problem is very too much for me. But am so grateful about this great man called Owen who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so a friend of came to visit me. And I told her my problem; She told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email owanspelltemple@gmail.com, and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after one week I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn't believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please you can email him owanspelltemple@gmail.com. So that you will be happy like me too. Once again thank you Dr Owen
More+
Flag
Hello I'm David Williams by name, From USA I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Akereco the great Spell caster who is still a Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my HIV disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: "Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?" I though of it, then I contact Dr.Akereco via email: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him,and told me am going to buy some items to make every thing work for good and i told the great Dr no problem , he prepared it (CURE) as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested HIV negative.If you are HIV positive you contact him via email: drakerecospellcastergmail.com have a good day David.
Flag
Good-day to you all reading this,I am María José Ramírez Chicas. You don't have to die in suffering,there is hope for a struggle life for you.You can enjoy life to the fullest-free on this earth beginning from now.All you need is an encounter with Priest Oni, just like i have done.i don't know what you have been suffering and for how long. Maybe things are even getting worse! but i have good news for you, Priest Oni can put an end to your suffering-like he did for me.Shorty after high school, the evil struck me with the issues of blood even worse than that of the woman of blood in the bible. My parent took me to several place all to no avail. but to my greatest surprise,my elder sister told me about Priest Oni and i gave it a try.before i knew it, Priest Oni began to change my story and gave me uncountable testimonies and my issues of blood was over.I started looking healthy again, i gain admission into the University in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States and today i am a graduate. I gave Priest Oni all the praise.You have suffered enough! You want things to start working for you,take advantage of a marvelous opportunity today by contacting Priest Oni on email; oniherbalmagic@gmail.com OR text and call him on +1(562)-242-0796.he is the answer to all your problems.
More+
Flag
This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email address on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because DR.trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT Dr.Trust NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call him on +2348156885231 his via website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
Flag
Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..
More+
Flag
I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr.Ofemo that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had, i was baffled when he only told me to smile and have a rest of mind assuring me that he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone,He come back home and also got me a very nice gifts just for him to proof his love for me,i was so happy that i had to call Dr Ofemo and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world,Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Ofemo on his email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or visit his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his Mobile number:+2348163387496 his website:http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo
More+
Flag
My name is Emma, I went to Dr. Lee about 2 weeks ago as I was desperate after my MAN of 4years, just left, no note, no text, no explanation, I was in pieces, I contacted Dr. Lee via http://ancientfathersandmothers.com and within a few minutes of talking to him I felt much better, I knew as soon as I started talking with him that he would and indeed could help me, I talked all my situation through with him and he began working for me. I have to say, hand on heart, the next morning when I woke up, I felt great, as if a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I phoned Dr. Lee via +1408-359-6554 and he said he wasn't surprised as he had done a working that night, and something had "lifted" already from me, well, again, hand on heart, things in my life went from strength to strength after I spoke with Alex and I listened to his advise and he began work for me, it took a few days to bring Glenn back, but it worked and I can't thank him enough and now we are living together as one big happy family again.Thanks to you Dr. Lee http://ancientfathersandmothers.com... I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anybody. If you choose to know more about him give him a call on +1408-359-6554
More+
Flag
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I am Helen from Sydney Australia. I visited a forum here on the internet And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR AKERECO on the forum.. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR AKERECO did it for me and restored my marriage of 4 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48hours just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR AKRECO, you are a God sent to me and my entire family... His Email: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com
(1) If you need a spell of luck.
(2) If you want to stop your divorce.
(3) If you want to divorce your husband.
(4) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(5) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(6) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how
what stage
(7) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(8) If you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER)
DR AKERECO is the best contact him now on
More+
Flag
I had a problem with my girlfriend six months ago,which lead us apart. When she broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I fill so empty inside.And i dont know what to do,I feel my life has come to an end because she was my first love.I went for counselling and advice online and i saw so many good comment about a spell caster on how he help them to solve their relationship and marriage issues.I email the spell caster on the email which was provided in the comments on (relationshipspell@gmail.com) and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew what happened,after 48 hours,my girlfriend gave me a call and she came back to me and told me she was sorry about what happen and beg for forgiveness, I’m so grateful to these spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he did for me.If you need his help,you can email him at RELATIONSHIPSPELL@GMAIL.COM his website: http://relationshipspellhelp.webs.com I will forever be grateful to him.He is the perfect solution to relationship and marriage issues.
Flag
My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over 9 years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after 9 years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call him on +2348169340571 if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine.
Flag
Greetings to every one that is reading this. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when I was reading through the web, I saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dradimalovespell@gmail.com, have helped a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that I will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr. Adima.. His email address: dradimalovespell@gmail.com or call him on this phone number: +2349026071280
Flag
Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..
More+
Flag
I am Andrew am from USA MICHIGAN I WANT TO TESTIFY OF A GREAT AND REAL SPELL CASTER CALLED Dr Ogumen. THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER HELPED ME CAST A RETURN LOVE SPELL ON MY EX AND JUST WITHIN TWO DAYS MY EX RETURNED BACK TO ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND CARE. IF YOU ALSO NEED HIS HELP THEN CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL,(ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com) or add him on Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) Contact. Dr Ogumen IS A GREAT SPIRITUAL MAN WHO IS HONEST WITH EVERYONE.
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) Herbal care.
(8) HIV/AID cure
Flag
I want to share a great testimony on this website on how GREAT MUTABA help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted GREAT MUTABA .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact GREAT MUTABA via Email: greatmutaba@yahoo.com
Flag
I am overjoyed with the the good things that has happened in my family because a great man called dr Arewa of arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com helped me solved all of my problems and i am very grateful to him for this job well done the problems all started when my husband of about 15years started coming home late and finding faults in everything i do and sayhe did not care for welfare of our children anylonger and leaves home to come back after few days and i later got to find out he was going out with another woman from his office i asked him about it and he denied he continued staying out of home i became heartbroken when he suggested for divorce and i cried for many days and went to my friends searching for help and found none until i came across a post online about how this great man has helped people in the past so i took his email and decided to try him he promised me my hubby wolud come back to me that i should just follow his instructions to the last letter which i did and i was glad i did as my hubby came back to me loving more and living a very happy life for you out there experiencing this kind os situations i employ to get in touch with him so he can also help you out here is his mail arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com once again thank you sir Mrs Sonia
More+
Flag
More+
Flag
More+
Flag
A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER...
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Ken for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Ken, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr Ken a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Ken for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or through his number +2348074433380. You can also read my testimony on my blogger: http://peggygold.blogspot.com
More+
Flag
A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Ken for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Ken, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr Ken a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Ken for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or through his number +2348074433380. You can also read my testimony on my blogger: http://peggygold.blogspot.com
More+
Flag

I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, 2months ago my husband left me for another woman whom he meet in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because he was my soulmate and i love him so much and desperate to get him back home. I was going through some comment on the net where i saw the testimonies of DR OSATO how he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him to help me too and explain my problems to him which he help me to cast a reuniting spell for me which make my husband to return back home to me and his kids. Just within 2days my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. i will never forget this help that DR OSATO gave to me and my children. if you are here you need help to get your lover back you can contact him through this email [relationshipspell@gmail.com] his website http://relationshipspellhelp.webs.com i am proud to testify the good work Dr OSATO did for me
More+
Flag

i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR nosa] for helping in bringing my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR nosa] he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 24 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR nosa] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR nosa] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: drmosaspellcaster@gmail.com or call his mobile number +23409054886045
Flag
I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: www.miracletemplespell.com
More+
Flag
It's unbelievable to know that what you think is impossible for you might be possible for another. My wife broke up with me January 9th 2016 and went back to her EX lover which gave me sleepless night. I searched for help everywhere hoping that i could get her back, not until i can across a doctor on the internet who a lady called Brooke Crane testified about. I contacted the doctor and he told me that i will get my wife back within 12 to 16 hours after he has done his work. I believed and had faith on his words on the 6th of January 2016, my wife came back home and started pleading and now we are living together again just like we did in our old times. If you need any help don't hesitate to contact the doctor called Dr.Igbodo via his E-mail: (drigbodospiritualtemple@gmail.com
Flag
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK AFTER DIVORCE
I want to say a big thanks to the man who is behind my smiles today by reuniting me and my Husband after he divorced me, Dr Osato who is a very powerful spell caster brought my husband back to me and made him beg me to forgive him for everything he did to me, i really missed him so much and always loved him. Am happy to have him back in my life and all my appreciations goes to Dr Osato for helping me and bringing my husband back to my life with his great powers. My friends out there who are going through marriage problems and divorce issues i assure you that you can get your lover back to your life with the help of Dr Osato. You can reach him on: (relationshipspell@hotmail.com) or (relationshipspell@gmail.com) He has the best solution to marriage issues his website http://relationshipspellhelp.webs.com
Flag
I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Osemu Okpamen brought back my husband that separated with me for good 4 years. Am Teresa Mandujano by name from CA, Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Osemu Okpamen for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the past 4 years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Osemu Okpamen who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Osemu Okpamen said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp him or call him on +2348135254384 for urgent respond...
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members