Parenthood Forums

NBC (ended 2015)

Episode 4x10 'Trouble In Candyland' discussion thread

boom-moo

[1]Dec 2, 2012
    • level: 75
    Please post your opinions/comments/discussion topics on episode 4x10 'Trouble In Candyland'.

-Spoilers are not allowed.
    -Bashing ships/characters is not allowed.
    -Discussion is welcome, arguing is not.
    -Be respecful, keep it cool.

Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cwbybri

[2]Dec 7, 2012
    • level: 24

I hated to see Mark and Sarah break up, but I can't blame Mark. Sarah should have never gone on that job. When she said it wasn't her job to fix Hank, she should have said that one week earlier.

boom-moo

[3]Dec 8, 2012
    Absolutely, allowing herself to get drunk like that after he kissed her once and all, tsk, tsk... not sensible. I felt so much second hand embarrassment when I saw Mark sitting there on the hallway. Plus Sarah didn't tell Mark that the job was an excuse for Hank to try and fix his personal stuff up. I don't blame Mark either, Sarah means well but she should have put her and Mark first because it's not like she would have lost her job if she didn't. Gah

cwbybri

[4]Dec 8, 2012

I wasn't too crazy about her moving Drew, either. Without asking his opinion? Once he's out on his own, it's different. But until then, he should have a say.

I was glad to see the Lunchenette will not close down. I made a remark while watching the episode, "should have taken that two million when you had the chance". LOL

boom-moo

[5]Dec 10, 2012
    cwbybri wrote:

I wasn't too crazy about her moving Drew, either. Without asking his opinion? Once he's out on his own, it's different. But until then, he should have a say.

Hmmm yeah, sometimes it is not easy to conciliate the wishes of every member of the family and a mother wants their children as close as possible but seeing how miserable it made Drew I think that Sarah could have tried to reach an agreement.

Maybe at first he could have stayed with his grandparents Monday to Friday and spend the weekend with her and Mark and then gradually, as Drew becomes more comfortable around Mark and the situation relaxes, then move together.

cwbybri

[6]Dec 20, 2012

With Drew being a Senior in college and not really comfortable with Mark, I think she should have waited until the school year was over. She only moved in with Mark so soon because Hank kissed her. And she liked it, but didn't want to admit it.