Parenthood Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 4x12 'Keep On Rowing' discussion thread

boom-moo

[1]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 75
    Please post your opinions/comments/discussion topics on episode 4x12 'Keep on Rowing'.

-Spoilers are not allowed.
    -Bashing ships/characters is not allowed.
    -Discussion is welcome, arguing is not.
    -Be respecful, keep it cool.

Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cwbybri

[2]Jan 2, 2013
    • level: 24

As Adam was shopping for wigs, I turned to my wife and said, "It's a great gesture, but it's going to blow up in his face". And it did. Cristina is great at apologies, though. LOL I thought it was unfair that he was waken in the middle of the night to her shaven head. He wasn't expecting it, so of course his reaction was going to be bad. Plus, it was an impulse move on her part, while she was drunk. I felt really bad for Adam in this episode.

I get Crosby's reaction. To a point. Jasmine has had a problem trying to control Crosby. She's trying not to. But Renee has also tried controlling Crosby. So, I can imagine him not wanting Renee around all the time. That being said, what choice did he have? It's his mother-in-law? Of course, he has to take her in.

Joel and Julia have a big problem. In some ways, they've done a good job with Victor. But Sidney is getting treated unfairly. AND, the bat incident was no accident. It's not the end of the world if he never addresses Joel and Julia as mom and dad, but they have some serious issues to work on.

Are we allowed to talk about what we see in next week's preview? In regards to what aired, as long as its not a spoiler?

boom-moo

[3]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 75
    I'd like to have seen Max's reaction to Kristina shaving her head because I had totally imagined it just as she described it.

I can't warm up to Hank and Sarah, I don't think that they are right for each other. I guess that Sarah hasn't fully come to terms with the challenges of being into a relationship with Mark, she seems to have always needed his reassurance and then just went along. Ditching him (a "puppy", really?) for a more mature man won't work unless that's what she's really wanted all along. And even though, I didn't like how she just went along with the other girls' suggestions instead of taking the appropriate steps in her relationship herself. If she keeps jumping from a man to the next without sorting out her wishes, priorities and feelings first she is sowing the field to pick much sorrow.

cwbybri wrote:

Are we allowed to talk about what we see in next week's preview? In regards to what aired, as long as its not a spoiler?

Yes, as long as it sticks to the preview and personal assumptions (spoiler free).