Parenthood Forums

NBC (ended 2015)

Renewed for another shortened season (Season 4)

aldaros23

[1]May 12, 2012
    • level: 53

Come on NBC? What's with all the half-seasons? 30 Rock/Community/The Office/Parenthood... all short.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]May 15, 2012
    • level: 75
    Yeah but seeing how many shows are being axed, getting 15 episodes is not too bad.

Season 4 will premiere on Tuesday, September 11th Source.

Also, let's try and please unclutter the forum and make it less messy than it's been. I've opened a "Articles, News & Interviews thread" for general discussion of all spoiler-free Parenthood related topics and a "Q&A" for all sorts of questions related to the show and pinned both on top for easy access. Instead of opening a new thread each time a piece of news arises or a question needs to be asked, directing them to those threads will unclutter the forum considerably. Please redirect / follow up discussion on this topic at the "Articles, News & Interviews thread". Thanks.

All contributions are welcome but I'd appreciate everyone's cooperation to follow the rules and make the forum neat and accessible so anyone can find their way around easily.

In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules threads, which are also pinned at the top of the page, so you can know where you post what. You can also pm me anytime.

Have fun around

Edited on 06/14/2012 11:49pm

Yaspaa

[3]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 79
    That is pants! There are so many shows that should be lawfully cancelled, this shouldn't be one of them, for the improv' alone. WATCH IN THE MASSES PEOPLE!!