Parenthood

Lost And Found

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 25, 2010 on NBC

• I really don't know about the show.

I started to watch Parenthood because the cast sounded very good and interesting.
    And it is.
    But each individually can be kind of annoying.

I loved Lauren Graham On Gilmore Girls but I find it hard to get attached to Sarah. She's always yelling, she's not always responsible but I like her chemistry with Amber. Amber who, BTW, is probably one of the best among the various characters, along with Julia and Kristina.

As for the others, I don't know, I just find it hard to appreciate them. They all have some behaviors than turn them into something annoying. Especially Zeek and Max.

As for the storyline, it's quite classic as any family drama. The lines are pretty well written but I'm afraid there are too many people and it could be hard to have something interesting for any one of them along the course of the show. And the family gatherings that turn into fighting are so predictable (hello Brothers and Sisters!).

And yet I can't help watching the show. I just can't convince myself, okay next week I quit. Each episode always seems to last more than 40 minutes though. I guess I want to give it a chance for the second season. Because, after all, that's a very good cast...