Parker Lewis Can't Lose

FOX (ended 1993)

fuddle2

Parker Lewis Can't Lose Fan Reviews (4)

• One of the best FOX comedies...EVER.

This show was soooo ahead of its time, its a shame it landed on FOX and they didn't know what to do with it. I guess I can't complain to much...FOX gave it 3 seasons. If it debuted on FOX now, it would prolly get 4 episodes before they canceled it. This is a show that really needs to see a DVD release, so a whole new audience can experience how great it is...
  • exemplar for Scrubs?

6.8
    when I watch Scrubs, I often think of this forgotten 90s classic, "Parker Lewis can't loose".

All in all, it's just an average high school show (the acting is not even average ;) ), inspired by the film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".
    But: It was the first show that had this comic-like presentation. The gags were totally unrealistic (Jerrys coat for example ;)). And that what makes this show unique.

The first season was great, while the 2nd and especially the 3rd one were not even close to the standards the show placed for itself. Therefore just a close 7 / 10.
  • It was funny , smart, and it made me feel happy I used to love Parker, he was so sweet and romantic, but in the same time he knows how to have fun with his friends, he used to help people he was a good person

It was funny , smart, and it made me feel happy
    I used to love Parker, he was so sweet and romantic, but in the same time he knows how to have fun with his friends, he used to help people. The show in the 90´s used to be so lame even the ones for the young people, but Parker Lewis it was something that I used to wait to see and I never had enough, even now I can not wait to see the show again, hope some network put it again, o maybe I could fien the dvd soon.
  • One of the great unknown shows of the still rising FOX network!

Late 1990 and just outta high school, this one of those pleasures that I had!

FOX was my best friend, and Parker Lewis was one of the best, IMHO, shows out there. I enjoyed watching it each week.

It's like the 'Square Pegs' of the 90's.

I think PLCL should be shown somewhere in reruns along with other shows that didn't make it to syndication. Some of these short run shows are still classics today!