Parking Wars

Tuesday 9:00 PM on A&E Premiered Jan 08, 2008 Between Seasons

Parking Wars Fan Reviews (2)

• stupidity

the biggest thing about this show is the people who park just do not respect the laws and always blame the "other person". they NEVER take responsibilty on themslves-which just shows their ignorance and stupidity. Too bad there are so many ignorant stupid parking laws and retreival of thier cars is not meant to aggravate-thats still the jerks refusing to take their own reponsibility. THEY are the problem-not the parking boards or people who work for them. My advice-DON'T BREAK THE PARKING LAWS STUPID AND IF YOU DO DON"T COMPLAIN OR BLAME ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES!
  • The PPA is ridiculous.

1.5
    The PPA is ridiculous... I live in PA... I have no problem with them writing tickets- but they make the process of getting a car back, or fighting a ticket SO difficult... its just meant to aggravate. Im surprised none of these PPA people have been run over... The signs are extremely difficult to understand as well... some are not very clear as to whats legal and whats not... and even the meter maids are brutal with explaining it at times. I remember asking "I got a ticket for an expired meter, can I leave the car here now without getting another ticket?" - immediate answer "Yes - you will only get 1 ticket per day" Great - not bad - $26 parking... I come back 6 hours later and 3 more tickets are stacked ontop... Unreal sometimes.