A Parks and Recreation Community
NBC (ended 2015)

In last week's "One in 8,000," Parks and Recreation dropped the bomb that Leslie and Ben, a.k.a. Pawnee's most adorable power couple, are pregnant with triplets. I don't know a lot about babies, but I do know that three is two more than one, and that having three babies means there are three mouths to feed and three butts to wipe. Sounds like Leslie and Ben are in for a lot of poopy diapers! And that's why I thought it might be best to just focus on the good stuff, like naming their sure-to-be-adorable forthcoming bundles of joy! After much discussion with myself, I've come up with a few suggestions for the soon-to-be parents. 

Obviously, one of the babies will be named after Ann. Even if Leslie ends up having three boys, one of them will probably have the legal name Andrew and be called Ann. We should all just accept this right now. And if anyone else on the show deserves to have a child named in their honor, it's Ron freaking Swanson (just look at him wearing a bejeweled crown like it ain't no thang!), so that's two down. I'm thinking the third kid will be named after someone else Leslie admires, so if it's a girl, she'll probably be Hillary (Clinton, not Duff), and if it's a boy, he'll probably be Joseph (Biden, not Stalin).

Of course, I wouldn't put it past Leslie and Ben to name their three children any combination of the following: 

Sunfish

Khaleesi

Cal (middle name Zone)

Hermione

Bruce Wayne

Waffles

Tall Tyrion Lannister

Captain Kirk, or basically anything related to Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, or any other science-fiction or fantasy book series, television series, or movie trilogy (let's leave the most recent Star Wars film out of this) ever made

What names would YOU choose for Ben and Leslie's children?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 2/17/2015

Season 7 : Episode 11

22 Comments
Comments (22)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
So, two boys and a girl....I think Eleanor is most likely the girl's name. The boys, I'm not sure. They appear to be the twins (as in the identical parts of the triplets). Hmm...if Ben more believes in the book version of events, then I am going to go with Jamie is one of the boys. And if so....then Joseph is the other one. So Eleanor, James and Joseph.
Flag
Luke so if one of them is a boy Ben can say Luke I am your father
Flag
You've got something with Bruce Wayne. I could totally see Ben naming a kid after some comic book character.
Flag
Ron Swanson is the libertarian Alex P. Keaton.
Flag
Garry, Jerry, and Gherry

Obviously I'm kidding. No kid would deserve to be treated that badly. Naming them after uh...???....Barry...no that's not it...uh? Oh right! Classic Jerry!
Flag
I think the middle names would be all fantasy and sci-fi related. Your first names ideas were spot on!
Flag
Hillary Ann Knope-Wyatt
Eddard Benjamin Knope-Wyatt
And the third one would be something completely neutral and ordinary.
Flag
Luna Ann Wyatt
Sadie April Wyatt
Eve Donna Wyatt

Idk why, I just feel like they would like these...
Flag
Khaleesi! Khaleesi! Khal and Khaleesi!!!

What? Ben likes Game of Thrones as much as I do...
Flag
Pan, Cakes and Waffles
Flag
Peanut, Butter, and Jelly Otter :p
Flag
Jean Ralphio , Mona and Tom , just kidding they are terrible . I am gonna go with Ann , Ned (after Eddard Stark ) and Pawnee
Flag
More than likely its going to be Harry Ron and Hermione first but eventually she will end up calling them something more sentimental.
Flag
I think she'll name one after Ann
Flag
Hahahahahahah oh my God it should totally be Khaleesi, Cal Zone and Hermione!!
Flag

Legal Wyatt

Parker Wyatt

Page Wyatt

Charter Wyatt

Constitution Wyatt

Senator Wyatt

Chaplain Wyatt

Flag
Hmmm...I imagine they each get a choice and the third is a compromise. I think I have lost any ability to guess this (in my twenties I had a habit of suggesting names they were taken and ignored).
Flag
Madeleine Ann Wyatt
Josephine Biden Wyatt
Eleanor Knope Wyatt
Flag
Follow this Show
Members