A Parks and Recreation Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on NBC

In last week's "One in 8,000," Parks and Recreation dropped the bomb that Leslie and Ben, a.k.a. Pawnee's most adorable power couple, are pregnant with triplets. I don't know a lot about babies, but I do know that three is two more than one, and that having three babies means there are three mouths to feed and three butts to wipe. Sounds like Leslie and Ben are in for a lot of poopy diapers! And that's why I thought it might be best to just focus on the good stuff, like naming their sure-to-be-adorable forthcoming bundles of joy! After much discussion with myself, I've come up with a few suggestions for the soon-to-be parents. 

Obviously, one of the babies will be named after Ann. Even if Leslie ends up having three boys, one of them will probably have the legal name Andrew and be called Ann. We should all just accept this right now. And if anyone else on the show deserves to have a child named in their honor, it's Ron freaking Swanson (just look at him wearing a bejeweled crown like it ain't no thang!), so that's two down. I'm thinking the third kid will be named after someone else Leslie admires, so if it's a girl, she'll probably be Hillary (Clinton, not Duff), and if it's a boy, he'll probably be Joseph (Biden, not Stalin).

Of course, I wouldn't put it past Leslie and Ben to name their three children any combination of the following: 

Sunfish

Khaleesi

Cal (middle name Zone)

Hermione

Bruce Wayne

Waffles

Tall Tyrion Lannister

Captain Kirk, or basically anything related to Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, or any other science-fiction or fantasy book series, television series, or movie trilogy (let's leave the most recent Star Wars film out of this) ever made

What names would YOU choose for Ben and Leslie's children?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/24/2014

Season 6 : Episode 21

22 Comments