A Parks and Recreation Community
NBC (ended 2015)

Naturally, when we heard the news yesterday that Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany will be guest-starring on Parks and Recreation this fall, our minds immediately screamed "MASH-UP!" because the internet, and obviously. So we made some! Here are five Orphan Black/Parks and Recreation mash-ups you didn't know you needed until now.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 2/24/2015

Season 7 : Episode 12

23 Comments
Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
C'mon TV.com, please don't turn into Buzzfeed.
Flag
Brilliant.
Flag
I want to contribute soooo badly, but I can't think of any good Parks and Rec quotes. Give me time, and tomorrow I too shall not do any actual work at work. Instead I will make enjoyable mash-ups for my TV.com Clone Clubbin' friends.

Flag
It's cool how girls can be hot and not at the same time.
Flag
Staff

Flag
Parks and Rec quote? Or general observation?
Flag
Second one.
Flag

Flag
I don't watch Parks and Rec.... but am a big fan of Orphan Black...

The last one was hysterical... Cause Allison is a crazy psycho soccer mom who glue gunned her husband lol
Flag
I hated every single one of these.

Terrible. Just terrible.
Flag

Flag
Staff
You're welcome to submit your own.
Flag
I was looking for some curious Alison/Felix exchanges over Parks & Rec!
Flag
Staff
Those would be good too! Alison/Felix is pretty damn amazing.
Flag
You know what is funny (my whole office is getting a lot done today), the last one has me all irate at Donnie again! I think about where the show is, I totally forget about him and think about poor Cosima and the decisions she will have to make and that I am really convinced Mrs. S got herself kidnapped but that Kira had one of her little premonition feelings and either ran into Paul (who for some reason I think is waiting with the car outside) or had earlier called Felix to meet her outside and I am at peace, then I remember Donnie and I am all upset!
Flag
Staff
Freaking Donnie, man!
Flag

Flag
Well played!
Flag

Flag
Follow this Show
Members