A Parks and Recreation Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on NBC

Parks and Recreation's Ann Perkins and Chris Traeger are taking off for parts unknown (okay, they're moving to Ann Arbor, but that's basically the same thing) in Thursday's "Ann and Chris," and while their departure isn't quite as monumental to the series' overall dynamic as Troy Barnes leaving Greendale on Community, it's still a big moment. In honor of their final days in Pawnee, we've compiled a list of some of our favorite moments from each character—add your own in the comments!

CHRIS WILLS HIMSELF TO STOP POOPING

This is probably the scene that will eventually be played during Rob Lowe's portion of the Emmys' In Memoriam montage. It's probably his finest life achievement. 

EVERYTHING ANN IN "THE FIGHT"

To be fair, "The Fight" was probably a series highlight for many characters (dancing Ron Swanson, anyone?), but it was also a great episode with regard to exploring Ann and Leslie's friendship. Plus, who hasn't been there? Am I right, or am I right?

(Credit)

CHRIS DANCES AT ANDY AND APRIL'S WEDDING

Is this how Rob Lowe really dances? Can anyone confirm? Because if so, I have a business opportunity I'd like to discuss with him

ANN, YOU BEAUTIFUL TROPICAL FISH

This one is a little more about Leslie than it is about Ann, but we're sure going to miss all the wacky compliments Ann inspired Leslie to bestow upon her on the regular.

A few more of my favorites:

– Oh, Ann. You beautiful, naïve, sophisticated newborn baby.

– Ann, you poetic and noble land-mermaid.

– Ann, you good-looking, elegant baby turtle.

– Ann, you wild, majestic unicorn.

– Ann, you beautiful, confused defender of justice.

BOOB HATS

I seriously hope this becomes a thing. Has anyone checked Urban Dictionary yet?

ANN AND APRIL'S FRIENDSHIP

Underneath all that bizarre hostility, you just know April loves Ann.

CHRIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST

And this one literally needs no explanation.

ALL OF THOSE TIMES WE WERE REMINDED THAT THERE'S A BIT OF ANN IN ALL OF US

She's such an inspiration.

Okay, your turn! What are YOUR favorite Ann and Chris moments? 

Previously Aired Episode

TONIGHT AT 8PM

Season 6 : Episode 20

Next Episode

AIRS ON 4/24/2014

Season 6 : Episode 21

33 Comments