A Parks and Recreation Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on NBC
staff
back to the future
Yesterday
Parks and Recreation: Check Out the Futuristic First Footage from the Final Season (VIDEO)
What's the world like in 2017? Leslie Knope and the rest of the Pawnee gang are about to find out.
staff
the year in TV
Dec 12, 2014
TV.com's Best of 2014: The Best Comedies
Spoiler alert: Mulaney's not in here.
staff
Story
Sep 21, 2014
Being Jerry
I love Parks and Recreation. I bingewatched six seasons in little over a week. I love the jokes, the characters (&3 Aubrey Plaza & Chris Pratt) and it sunny atmosphere. Rob Lowe’s Chris Traeger is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on television and he should’ve got an Emmy for it.

There was just one thing that kept bugging me while I was watching and I couldn’t quite put my fingers on it until Ben started developing a kind of friendship with Jerry in season six.
When Ben started liking Jerry and wanted to defend him to the rest of the Scooby Doogang, Jerry actively dissuaded him from doing so and even confirmed the misjudgements his coworkers have of him. Jerry did it because he thought it would be of no use for Ben to be associated with or have a positive opinion of him ...Read more
staff
Live from Pawnee...
Aug 22, 2014
SNL Alum Rachel Dratch Will Play Ben and Leslie's Nanny on Parks and Recreation
She'll chase the power couple's three toddlers for at least one episode.
staff
it's never too early
Jun 06, 2014
What Are Your 10 Favorite Shows of 2014 (So Far)?
Game of Thrones? Orphan Black? The Americans? What series are on your mid-year Top 10?
staff
No modern family!
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees: Fargo, Big Bang, and Some Notable Newcomers
Broad City, Walton Goggins, and Albert Tsai also get noms in this well-picked lot.
staff
and the winners might be...
May 27, 2014
The Full List of 2014 TCA Awards Nominees: True Detective, The Good Wife, Sleepy Hollow, and More
Other nominees include Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Mindy Project.
staff
they ordered what now?
May 11, 2014
NBC's 2014-2015 Schedule: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
We break down the best and worst of NBC's new fall schedule, including that silly Katherine Heigl CIA drama.
everything's coming up red
May 11, 2014
NBC's 2014-2015 Schedule: The Blacklist Busts Up the Thursday Comedy Block, and Where's Parks and Rec?
Plus: Wednesdays are all about procedurals, and new DC Comics drama Constantine will pair with Grimm on Fridays.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 6
Moving Up Part 1
Aired
Episode 22 Season 6
Moving Up Part 2
Aired
Episode 21 Season 6
Moving Up
Aired
Episode 20 Season 6
One in 8,000
Aired
Episode 19 Season 6
Flu Season 2
Aired
Leslie Knope
Ann Perkins
Chris Traeger (Season 3+)
Tom Haverford
Ron Swanson

The comedic minds that brought you The Office and Saturday Night Live have now conspired to create Parks and Recreation. Amy Poehler plays Leslie Knope, a mid-level government employee who is trying to convert an abandoned construction pit into a usable community park while a documentary camera crew follows her every step and misstep.

• 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS