Parks and Recreation

Emergency Response

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 14, 2013 on NBC

7.6
  • Disaster warnings do not apply

How do you start a citywide disaster, make Jerry run away... We know the park isn't going to be a paunch burger, but it is funny seeing Leslie try to be a better government employee wheneveryone and everything gets in her way. So a disaster protocol that no other city ever has to go through has to happen on the one day she needs to be doing something else. I loved how prepared she was for it too. Notebooks and . backup plans for the backup . Amy Poelher plays her so earnest it is adorably funny. She is not the butt of the jokes, she is the prism you see the jokes through.

I liked how Andy aced the written exam, shows there is more to him than just a gooey, goofy person.

And Ron Swanson belongs on cable access tv in every town in America, and dare I say it, the world.

Ann's quest for a donor was only one joke, but it was a funny one. And Chris Traeger was happy to be dying. This episode kept the hits coming. And to have the to be continue happen when it did, for once I didn't mind that I have to wait, because I trust it will be worth it.

WGNAMER