Parks and Recreation Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

3x02 "Flu Season" Discussion

kickdoor

[1]Jan 27, 2011
    • level: 14

Yeah, well P+R just set the bar for the Spring season, I have a feeling they'll clear it themselves before the season is over. Amazing episode. Leslie was on fire.

"That's not your call McClusky."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Technosquid

[2]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 3

After episode 3.01, I was afraid parks and rec had lost its way. Of course I understand the necessity of recapping the previous two seasons, but the episode was just so horribly un-funny that it gave me serious concerns about the future of the show.

With episode 3.02 -- what a relief! This was probably my favorite episode of the entire series so far. Non-stop hilarious. Parks and rec is back!!

kickdoor

[3]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 14

Technosquid wrote:

After episode 3.01, I was afraid parks and rec had lost its way. Of course I understand the necessity of recapping the previous two seasons, but the episode was just so horribly un-funny that it gave me serious concerns about the future of the show.

With episode 3.02 -- what a relief! This was probably my favorite episode of the entire series so far. Non-stop hilarious. Parks and rec is back!!

I felt the same way to a lesser extent. I wasn't crazy about the the first episode this season, but I was half expecting these first six episodes to not be the greatest ones since they were writing and shooting them when everyone should have been on the summer break. But this one proved they can put up a great episode even under bad conditions. I'm hoping that gets recognized come Emmy time.