Parks and Recreation Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

3x15, 3x16 "The Bubble" and "Li'l Sebastian"

uforock

[1]May 20, 2011
    • level: 7

what a way to end a great season of comedy, also drop some exciting cliffhangers, well, the one i care most about, who's going to play Tammy I?

who can top Megan Mullally's fiesty Tammy II besides herself?

and leslie running for office, it's a high stake to take into next season, her relationship with Ben, how will it go?

"The Bubble"

Ron Swanson in swivel chair have me laugh so hard, then Leslie prep Ben for the meeting with her mom has some classic Leslie moments

also "Tell Mort I said, 'Your move.'"

"Li'l Sebastian"

the whole Li'l Sebastian memorial is so great, ending with Ron burning his eyebrows off, just hysterical funny

Tom and Jean-Ralphio's Entertainment 720, with Detlef Schrempf's reappearance

5000 Candles in the wind, i want a Mouse Rat CD too

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kickdoor

[2]May 21, 2011
    • level: 14

In an interview, Mike Schur(creator) said Nick Offerman(Ron) wants to dress in drag and play Tammy 1, Schur said he was passing on the idea. I'm hoping it might be Jane Lynch or Raquel Welch(even though she's like twice his age).

First episode was good, but the second episode was amazing. Loved almost every minute.

"Hope you brought a change a clothes, 'cause your eyes are about to piss tears."

haldrey

[3]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 22
    The Bubble, nice. Li'l Sebastian, very funny. Guess they ended the season on a high note.