Parks and Recreation

Galentine's Day

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2010 on NBC

6.9
  • It's a Valentine's Day that brings a lot of big changes.

This episode had some needed changes. It wasn't the most hilarious episode ever, and it lacked with the jokes, but it was still a needed episode to get the things that have bothered us out of the way. Well, the broke up a couple (no, but probably soon) and no one could say Justin and Leslie were the next Jim and Pam but well, he's kind of an ass. Leslie is a nice character and you are sympathetic and you root for her. Also, a love rectangle is about to occur with Andy/Ann/April/Mark. One couple is funny, one is useless (Ann/Mark) but they both need changes, fast to make the show better. Ron is also nice to Leslie and that's good that she has one friend, well sometimes. I am happy that Tom saw Wendy and that plotline was very funny. However, the Frank/Marlene plot wasn't so good. It's time for Andy to realize that April likes her, for Ann and Mark to break up, I'm in the show for the jokes, not the crappy romance of their love or whatever that is. It's such a good show though and at least "Galentine's Day" is better than the last couple of weeks.