Parks and Recreation

Lil' Sebastian

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on NBC

6.8
  • Season 3 Finale

A season finale is supposed to end on a good note and make you look forward to the next season. This did not disappoint. From Season 2, when we meet Chris, he has always been a very positive person. In this episode, it was something different. While this was unusual to see him like this, it was kind of funny to see. The scene with the doctor was very funny. The main part with the Memorial was great to see. I think the site was on the old lot. I wished that they would've have mentioned it. That's my only complaint about this episode. I like that Ron was genuinely upset that didn't get to lay the wreath. It's something you didn't expect. Also enjoyable was how Leslie and Ben tried to hide what happened with them to keep everyone from finding out. On a small note remember what the guy was wearing when he caught Ben and Leslie kissing. It will come up later. Two scenes that were funny that involved Leslie and Ben were when Ron played the message when Ben accidentally butt dialed him and the cube butt scene. I really liked Andy's song. I also like how Andy was really into April being his manager. This was probably one of the better episodes of the season and a great way to end the season.