Parks and Recreation

Media Blitz

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 2011 on NBC

6.7

Hysterical and eventful episode of Parks and Recreations and definitely one of my favorites. Out of all the shows in NBC's comedy block tonight, this show definitely delivered with the laughed. I laughed all the way through while watching this episode, and I can finally say I have warmed up to Ben after this episode, he was just hilarious here.

April & Andy's kiss at the very end was definitely surprising, even more surprising than Ron Swanson's word of wisdom to April at the end there (all the character interactions were phenomenal as usual).

I was looking forward to seeing more April vs. Ann scenes, but tonight, we have her discussing her relationship with Chris. I feel like Rashida Jones is misused on this show, she needs to be interacting with Amy Poehler or other characters, she's been stuck to Rob Lowe since the season started. Anyways, great episode that brought us laughs and substantial development.
Gryzzlbox