Parks and Recreation

Pawnee Zoo

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 17, 2009 on NBC

7.3
  • Second Season Premiere

Pretty much my first episode I watched of this series. And just to let you know. I hate the office. I think it's an unfunny stupid show. I'm not a big fan of NBC Comedies anymore. I love Friends. Will & Grace, but when those and other traditional comedies ended I didn't watch their comedies anymore. I love Amy Poehler I think she's hilarious. So when I heard she was getting her own show I cheered. From the creators of the office. I booed. The first season did not grab my attention at all. watched like 3 minutes total of the whole season. I actually thought this episode was really funny. I loved when Leslie was singing Parents Just Don't Understand in the beginning and when she was at the gay bar. Poker Face my my Poker Face. haha. And on the Pawnee Today Show. haha. I'll watch the next episode, but I might have to watch online since I'm going to watch Vampire Diaries and FlashForward at 8 on NBC.