Parks and Recreation

Road Trip

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 12, 2011 on NBC

7.4

And Parks and Rec is back to how it was in the beginning of the season. Better than great, a superb installment tonight that definitely was eventful. I felt like they got Ben & Leslie together too soon though. I feel the same about Andy & April, but at least they had 2 seasons of development.

The Ben & Leslie hinting started this season, and they already are going to get together mid-season? Don't get me wrong, their scenes were great, but hopefully they have something else to keep fans tuned in. Interested in seeing how it will play out though. Will they have to break up cause of their job? Or will they not? Guess we'll have to wait till the next episode to find out.

Ron talking to the little girl about the government was hilarious and just added on to how great the episode was as a whole. I think the Andy & April interactions were the best though (as always). The only setback would have to be Ann though, does anyone else find her really annoying? Oh well, overall this was definitely the best episode in recent memory.