Parks and Recreation

The Bubble

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on NBC

7.1
  • The Start of the realtionship

Great relationships can start on a great start or a bad one. Leslie's and Ben got off to a good one. I liked at the beginning that they kept is a secret (because they have to) and no one but Ann knows. This episode had many good parts. I loved how Chris assigned everyone a new assignment even though they were wrong. The best part might have been Ron. It's probably because he is the least reluctant to change. One of my favorite parts is when the Pawnee resident came and talked to Ron and he swiveled or tried to away from her. I also liked how Andy loved his new job and Tom hated his. I also thought it was kind of interesting that even though April kind of hated her new job, she actually liked it. What I also like is how Ron has it all figured it out what his employees are best at doing.

The Leslie and Ben storyline was also good. I liked seeing Leslie's mother back. This relationship would not have happen if this was 2 years ago. While Leslie kind of did panic at the start, I liked how she regained herself. I also like how Ben did the same thing. When Leslie's mother made a pass at him, I am glad it did not go too far. Leslie's mother was probably the best person to find out first outside of Ann. This was a good episode near the end of the season.