Parks and Recreation

The Fight

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 12, 2011 on NBC

7.6
  • Leslie and Ann have a fight

As good as the last episode, this was even better. There were several funny scenes. Ann had been slowly deteriorating which the producers and writers did a good job of in previous episodes. The fight they have was good to see in that they needed to have it happen. Both Ann and Leslie had good points. Leslie sometimes pushes too far (something you see in previous episodes) and Ann doesn't take enough risks (her relationship with Andy). It's probably good and funnier that they had it both while being drunk. I have said it before but drunk Leslie is always funny. Speaking of drunk, it was funny seeing everyone drunk (except Donna and Chris) One of fumiest scenes in the season and maybe the series was when Donna was taking everyone home and Jerry was tied to the roof like a deer. Ron talking to that couple was also good. I also liked how April and Andy really got into their roles. Both had funny characters. Also good were all the signs the former Pawnee Health Director had put up. I could go on and on about this episode but it's something you need to check out for yourself.