Parks and Recreation

The Stakeout

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2009 on NBC

7.2
  • Leslie and Tom go on on a stakeout; Ann and Mark go on their first date

The second episode was good but a bit of a step down from the first episode. This was still enjoyable to watch. You finally get to see the development of Tom's character. While he is lazy, it comes off as enjoyable character trait. I think it was funny when you see Tom telling Leslie the names of the plants of rapers and Leslie not knowing. I enjoyed that the garden is in the pit but the story is not about the pit itself. You also see that Leslie is not totally over Mark. It's like life but it comes off well. While she is stalking Mark it does not come off as a crazy stalker. Leslie's character comes up a bit when she (and the rest of us) realize where Tom actually comes from. Another character is introduced when we are introduced to Dave. This was important with the whole Mark situation happening. One of the best parts is the scene with Leslie and Andy. This happens again and its very enjoyable.