Parks and Recreation

Time Capsule

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 2011 on NBC

7.6
  • Time Capsule

This is it. I have reviewing over 100 episodes and been doing this for a few months now. I have tried to keep objective and give you my best opinion on shows, trying to look at the good parts, while still pointing out the parts that were not good or could be better. This episode was one of the "worst" ones that I reviewed. Overall, was it bad? No. There were some good parts but more bad parts then usual. Maybe it's the fact I don't like Twilight but a grown man not only liking it but loving it even though he has a young daughter is creepy. I lost bit a respect for Tom when he became a fan. However he was going through some stuff at the time. The town meeting was not funny as it could have been. Normally town meetings are laugh out loud. It was funny but not very funny. I also did not like that Tom and Wendy are not dating anymore. Yes she was maybe not the one, but she was good for Tom. I think this episode would have been better if this was a full season. There were some good parts. At the beginning Leslie mentions some of the town slogans (very funny) and mentions what is the first appearance of a book she is writing. (It's an actual book, more on that later) Overall this could have been better. However not every episode will not be a hit.
WGNAMER