Partners

CBS (ended 2012)

Partners Fan Reviews (27)

• Why the low score? This is better than The New Normal

This show is my new guilty pleasure. Sometimes some of the situations are too silly to digest, but other times it sells -- especially when it involves Louis. I dunno ... unlike other people's comments here I actually like Louis. Maybe 'cos I have a co-worker who is SO much like him. And really, is it so bad that he's so much like Jack in Will & Grace? I miss that show.

Louis here is definitely more likeable than the lead gay guy in The New Normal. I really can't believe this scored lower than that show -- that one tries to make a statement but ... ugh. Bryan there has no redeeming qualities. This is a sitcom so Louis' character is forgiveable 'cos it's really not supposed to be taken seriously.

Brandon Routh is effective as the boyfriend here (eyecandy!). As for Sophia Bush .. sorry girl, beauty + comedy are hard things to mix.

I hope this show makes the cut, I signed up just so I could write a review for this. Give it a chance, people. If you like 2 Broke Girls, you might like this as well? (Twas my guilty pleasure laste year.)