Partners

The Jeter Exception

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Oct 08, 2012 on CBS

• And it keeps going...

How low can ha ha comedy go? This is it :( (and the score is only for sophia)
  • The Jeter Exception

The Jeter Exception was superb and very entertaining episode of Partners. I really enjoyed watching and laughed through out the episode. The story was fun, interesting and full of comedic opportunity. I liked how the scenes played out and how the characters worked every thing out. This series is definitely still finding it's footing but has done pretty well so far. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!
  • Still undecided but loving Sophia Bush!

I'm still a little undecided over whether Partners is a keeper but did enjoy this episode. The scenes that have stood out though in the first three episodes are all involving Sophia Bush who is hilarious as Ali. Check out my television weekly round up on Cine-Vision 101 on the link below:

• It's here to stay...

After a mediocre pilot, the second episode was awesome and laugh out loud funny!

Happy to say it was more of the same with the third episode and i have a feeling this is

only going to get even better! Just wish Brandon Routh's character had more oomph.

And anyone notice the portrait in Louis and Wyatt's apartment is the same from in

Will's apartment from Will & Grace? Awesome little throwback there!