Party of Five

FOX (ended 2000)

Party of Five Fan Reviews (25)

• The best family drama of the 90's to watch!

I was a fan of the show for a long time, since the show began and ended for six seasons. I was thirteen and an eighth grader in junior high school, when the show started. I was nineteen and was out of high school, when the show ended. One of my favorite characters on the show is Julia. She is very sensitive. She has trouble getting over her parents' death. She has gone through a lot of changes like, looking after her younger sister, Claudia; taking care of her younger brother, Owen; helped her older brother, Bailey beat alcoholism, by staying sober. She has been in a good relationships with her boyfriends, and bad ones too. She was on and off with Justin after her friend, Libby commited suicide in the middle of season 3. She became involved with Griffin Holbrook, the older brother of Jill, who died of a drug overdose in the season 1 finale. Jill dated Bailey until her death. She married Griffin at 18 and then separated in season 5, after she ended the affair with her abusive boyfriend, Ned. In the shows' series finale, She started to work at NOW (National Organization for Women).