Party of Five

FOX (ended 2000)

Party of Five Fan Reviews (25)

• I know it will never happen but it would be great to see the Salinger's back on the small screen. Today's reality TV world really makes me long for the days of Party of Five.

Recently bought the first 2 season on DVD (Please Sony release the other seasons!!!!) and it brought back all the old feelings from when the show was originally aired. I remember reading a review when Party of Five was first on and there was a quote that said "only TV this good can make you feel so bad" and in a way it is true it really helped me get through all the bad things going on in my life. I loved this show and is still great. If you have never seen the show go and get Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and if you were a fan back in the day get the DVD and lets band together to get the other seasons released. It was the fans that kept this show alive and not cancelled after the first couple years. We need to get this show on DVD for people to enjoy for years to come.