Passions Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Guess Whose Comin To Town **Spoilers**

Eric5237

[1]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 7

Georgia Engel (Mary Tyler Moore Show and Everybody Loves Raymond) joins the show for 6 episodes as Esmeralda a "Good Witch" friend of Tabitha

Melinda Sward joins the cast as Pretty Crane on July 30

Shell come to town right before Luis and Fancy marries and shell come to town with a shocking secret

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SuperSaiyanTien

[2]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 13

If.. the blackmailer, turns out to be Pretty, and we must wait till July 30th.. I'll be pissed.

Skittles2008

[3]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    bout time pretty comes to twon i hope not that she is that he/she that would be so sick

fancycrane

[4]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    it would fancy and luis belong toghter

soapfanatic_001

[5]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 3
    i swear if they make us wait that long to find out who the blackmailer is i will be extremely ticked off and reilly sucks he is making it boring by making us wait so long and i think the whole thing is ridiculous its been dragging on for so freaking long either reveal it already or i will be extremely ticked cuz this is really starting to get ridiculous and tick me off

fancycrane

[6]Jun 15, 2007
    iam tried of waiting

Jouai

[7]Jun 16, 2007
    Eric5237 wrote:

Georgia Engel (Mary Tyler Moore Show and Everybody Loves Raymond) joins the show for 6 episodes as Esmeralda a "Good Witch" friend of Tabitha

Shell come to town right before Luis and Fancy marries and shell come to town with a shocking secret

OMG I hope she's the B.M., AND that (boring) Luis (still hot though LoL) and (IDIOT/whiny) Fancy NEVER marry. I don't really care for him to get back with Sher-Sher anymore, as she scares me now LoL But I DON'T want him with Fancy because they STILL have zero chemistry.

But yeah. Bring on Pretty and the big reveal of her being the B.M. (which I'll laugh to pieces over, since she strangled Fancy earlier this week LoL And yes yes, I know she attacked her on other occasions, if Pretty IS the B.M., anyway. But yeah. TALK about sibling rivalry. ^_^)

wb_fan

[8]Jun 17, 2007
    Jouai wrote:
    Eric5237 wrote:

OMG I hope she's the B.M., AND that (boring) Luis (still hot though LoL) and (IDIOT/whiny) Fancy NEVER marry. I don't really care for him to get back with Sher-Sher anymore, as she scares me now LoL But I DON'T want him with Fancy because they STILL have zero chemistry.

But yeah. Bring on Pretty and the big reveal of her being the B.M. (which I'll laugh to pieces over, since she strangled Fancy earlier this week LoL And yes yes, I know she attacked her on other occasions, if Pretty IS the B.M., anyway. But yeah. TALK about sibling rivalry. ^_^)
    But I still don't see how it COULD be Pretty.. this blackmailer has a CLEAR obssession with Ethan.. that would be too twisted and gross for Pretty to be the blackmailer, since they are related...

TVAddict1987

[9]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 12

[/QUOTE]But I still don't see how it COULD be Pretty.. this blackmailer has a CLEAR obssession with Ethan.. that would be too twisted and gross for Pretty to be the blackmailer, since they are related...[/QUOTE]

It's been discussed the BM could be two people....

Jouai

[10]Jun 18, 2007
    wb_fan wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    Eric5237 wrote:

But I still don't see how it COULD be Pretty.. this blackmailer has a CLEAR obssession with Ethan.. that would be too twisted and gross for Pretty to be the blackmailer, since they are related...

Right, but again incest has been done before in the past and has been regarded as no consequence.

Besides, if it is her, maybe she's obsessed with him because he was the only one who was nice to her and regarded her with any sort of genuine concern and care. So that appreciation for it might've slowly grown into a special spot for him, and eventual infatuation, until she lost her mind and just wanted him like that. Like the usual attached to your big brother complex, but pushing it too far. ~_~' LoL

TeaCake911

[11]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Remember, the whole world knows that Ethan's no longer a Crane, so Pretty probably read Daily Private Lives in France, after she had the falling out with Fancy, and now realizes that she's always loved Ethan Winthrop more than as just a brother, and needs to get Theresita outta the picture to make it happen.

But still, I doubt Pretty's the BM. I remember him saying something about Pretty in the third person on a past episode, and I doubt that Pretty is so mentally damaged that she'd forget her own name. Plus, remember that before Rae died, she claimed that the BM was 'always in the background'. No matter what disguise she'd use, people would know Pretty Crane when they see her (Esme confirms this when she mentions to Fancy that she saw Pretty recently in a disguise.)

Jouai

[12]Jun 23, 2007
    TeaCake911 wrote:
    Remember, the whole world knows that Ethan's no longer a Crane, so Pretty probably read Daily Private Lives in France, after she had the falling out with Fancy, and now realizes that she's always loved Ethan Winthrop more than as just a brother, and needs to get Theresita outta the picture to make it happen.

But still, I doubt Pretty's the BM. I remember him saying something about Pretty in the third person on a past episode, and I doubt that Pretty is so mentally damaged that she'd forget her own name. Plus, remember that before Rae died, she claimed that the BM was 'always in the background'. No matter what disguise she'd use, people would know Pretty Crane when they see her (Esme confirms this when she mentions to Fancy that she saw Pretty recently in a disguise.)

All those points may be valid to a degree, but it IS Passions and they don't think that far ahead or are that creative to be like "Hmm...that's true. Then it CAN'T be Pretty. Scratch her off the list, guys!"

Still say/super hope it's her, but it's most likely stupid Vinnie.

fancycrane

[13]Jun 24, 2007
    I HATE THE MOST WHEN ITS AT THE BEST PART AND THEN SAYS ON THE NEXT PPASSIONS ........

Jouai

[14]Jun 24, 2007
    fancycrane wrote:
    I HATE THE MOST WHEN ITS AT THE BEST PART AND THEN SAYS ON THE NEXT PPASSIONS ........

Yeah, that always sux.

fancycrane

[15]Jun 24, 2007
    and sepically on fridays

Jouai

[16]Jun 25, 2007
    fancycrane wrote:
    and sepically on fridays
    GOD, I know. I almost lose my mind everytime that happens. LoL ~_~

menmyteddy13

[17]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    The blackmailer can't be Pretty, unless Fancy and Luis are getting married in prison. If they're having a wedding for Pretty to interrupt, Luis must somehow have his name cleared before then.

Knowing Passions it will be a jail house wedding.

fancycrane

[18]Jun 26, 2007
    i hope luis gets out