Passions Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

The End..

SuperSaiyanTien

[1]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 13

Passions is officially over, sad ending it was too. But at least it got a final episode..unlike most good shows that are forced to end.

Surviving couples:

Ethan and Teresa (Ethan finally found out all the lies that Gwen and her mom did, and found out that little ethan is his son. Him, and Teresa got married in the finale)

Kay and Miguel

Sheridan and Antonio (He came back, apparently Alistair kept him hidden to hurt her)

Luis and Fancy (She's pregnant)

Paloma and Noah (She's pregnant as well)

Ivy and Sam

Julian and Eve

(off the top of my head, this is it)

Apparently everyone got who they dreamed about having since the start, (Ivy with Sam, Teresa with Ethan, and Kay with Miguel) It is also assumed that Luis and Sheridan weren't ever really meant to be together, that her and Antonio were...because even if her and Luis always came back together, her and Antonio survived as a couple)

It's also assumed, that Teresa was/is the main character..because the show ended when her plot was resolved)

Teresa and Ethan ended the show, with her talking to the audience:

"After all these years i've learned one thing. Always follow your Passion, because it will lead you to your happy ending"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

weezie_Y

[2]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 19
    If the show wasn't force to end, I don't think Ethan would have ever found out about Gwen's lies or that Little E was his son.

SuperSaiyanTien

[3]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 13
    weezie_Y wrote:
    If the show wasn't force to end, I don't think Ethan would have ever found out about Gwen's lies or that Little E was his son.

Oh I believe it...hell, as much as I hated the show to end, and cried at the prospect of Teresa/Ethan getting together (cause I always wanted them to) Two more years of the whole Ethan/Teresa/Gwen triangle and I would have stopped watching.

Sadly, they didn't resolve ALL the plots that they started. Such as:

Jared's Past (Tabitha was swooning over how dark his past was)

Whitney (and how her life was in New orleans)

Jessica (If she's better)

Charity (what happened to charity)

Grace (If she really died, cause I Don't think she was really supposed to stay dead)

Chris (Sheridan never found out he was working with Alistair)

degrassi_lover

[4]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 21

I'm happy that everyone ended up having a happy ending, but at the same time I'm disappointed with a few of the endgame couples.

I was never a fan of Fancy/Luis, but I was a dedicated fan of Fancy/Noah. I would of loved it if Fancy was with Noah. And vice versa, although I was a Luis/Sheridan fan I was happy that she ended up with Antonio. Since she was always happy with him.

But I'm with you Super.. I would of liked to see a few storylines resolved.

Skittles2008

[5]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    degrassi_lover wrote:

I'm happy that everyone ended up having a happy ending, but at the same time I'm disappointed with a few of the endgame couples.

I was never a fan of Fancy/Luis, but I was a dedicated fan of Fancy/Noah. I would of loved it if Fancy was with Noah. And vice versa, although I was a Luis/Sheridan fan I was happy that she ended up with Antonio. Since she was always happy with him.

But I'm with you Super.. I would of liked to see a few storylines resolved.

i agree with you i liked fancy and noah together i can't believe they made her marry luis

Anime_lover14

[6]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 7
    i was disapointed but glad theresa and ethan finally got to be together. that was gross that gwen ended up liking some cop.I liked kay better with fox. too bad they didn't make him come back from the dead and they end up together. i think that luis and sheridan should have been together since their like supposed to be meant to be. fancy was much cuter with noah. charity should have come back too. whatever happened to chris anyways? and it would be funny if some of the passions characters crossed over on another soap those are my thoughts.

naldro

[7]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 30
    I can't believe that Luis and Sheridan didn't end up together. Unless the producers are hoping that someone will pick them up. I think Luis and Sheridan should be together.

bliarxoxo

[8]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 15
    naldro wrote:
    I can't believe that Luis and Sheridan didn't end up together. Unless the producers are hoping that someone will pick them up. I think Luis and Sheridan should be together.
    i dont think they will pick it up i think its really over im sad about that

FredScuttle

[9]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 43
    Does anyone know if the last episode will be shown again? My mom is kind of mad because she missed it They showed it on Thursday, and since it wasn't normally on that day, she didn't tape it. Is there anywhere it's streaming (legally of course)? I know some networks stream some of their episodes.

bliarxoxo

[10]Aug 13, 2008
    FredScuttle wrote:
    Does anyone know if the last episode will be shown again? My mom is kind of mad because she missed it They showed it on Thursday, and since it wasn't normally on that day, she didn't tape it. Is there anywhere it's streaming (legally of course)? I know some networks stream some of their episodes.

i dont think it will be on 101 but they have to whole eposide on you tube here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84qUc16mqiM

Skittles2008

[11]Aug 16, 2008
    naldro wrote:

i wish they would ended up being picked but if they were i hope it's a channel i actually have i didn't have direct tv i had to watch it on youtube but i doubt it it will be picked up and i know alot of people who thought that was dum that luis and sheridan did not end up together

bliarxoxo

[12]Aug 16, 2008
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    naldro wrote:

i wish they would ended up being picked but if they were i hope it's a channel i actually have i didn't have direct tv i had to watch it on youtube but i doubt it it will be picked up and i know alot of people who thought that was dum that luis and sheridan did not end up together
    fancy should be with noah

Skittles2008

[13]Aug 17, 2008
    bliarxoxo wrote:
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    naldro wrote:

yes i agree

bliarxoxo

[14]Aug 19, 2008
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    bliarxoxo wrote:
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    naldro wrote:

yes i agree
    \
    her and luis r just not right 4 each other

Skittles2008

[15]Aug 20, 2008
    no there not

bliarxoxo

[16]Aug 20, 2008
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    no there not

sherdain belongs with louis fancy knows that louis still loves sherdain

jminott

[17]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 1
    Most people who want Fancy with Luis only want them together cuz they wanna see Fancy happy. But can't they tell that she was WAY happier with Noah? I mean honestly look at clips of them together!!! Luis and Sheridan BELONG together. No matter what happens, even if they don't end up together, EVERYONE knows that they belong together!!!! After all the things they've been through, they should get their PERFECT happy ending. "Lancy" and "Shertonio" and "Naloma" are happy endings."Shuis" "Foah" and "Paloberto"(Paloma and Roberto) ARE COMPLETELY PERFECT HAPPY ENDINGS!! No matter what happened, I'll always know in my heart the way things were supposed to happen and would've happened had the show not moved to direct tv where (as a passions writer admitted) they were forced to fire characters who could have made the Sheridan and Luis thing work. But i don't really believe that writer that much. Maybe they just got to lazy and tired to give their fans what they deserved. Our best couples being together. In my heart, I know the truth. And that's what counts. In my fantasy this is what happens:
    -When Fancy gives birth, she realizes it isn't Luis' child, but it actually is Noahs (she can tell cuz he looks like noah and a DNA test proves it)
    -Paloma gives birth and realizes it is Roberto's kid (same way fancy did)
    -Paloma realizes she loves Roberto more and leaves a heartbroken Noah to raise her daughter with Roberto in new mexico
    -Fancy tells luis and Noah the truth, and also looking into the eyes of the son she loves (noahs kid with her) and into the baby's true fathers eyes, realizes that Noah has been her true love all along!!! Noah realizes the same
    -Seeing how Fancy, Noah, and the baby boy (named Foxworth Hank Crane-Bennett after Fox and hank) bond like a family reminds Luis of how he and Sheridan bonded with Marty
    -Sheridan and Luis spend more time together with Marty and soon realize how deep and undying their love is for eachother but they are both still attached to either Antonio or Fancy (Fancy hasn't confessed her feelings to Luis yet)
    -at a private but very intimate dinner in bed, Fancy tries to rid herself of love for Noah by seducing luis while he tries to rid his feelings of sheridan...however strong those feelings are and how undying their loves are
    - during the kiss they share, Luis murmers "Sheridan, I love you so much" While Fancy mutters "I never want to leave you again Noah." -They both look at eachother and realize how wrong it all is and decide to get a divorce so they can be with the people they love
    -While Fancy and Noah share a heartfelt family outing with their child, the sadness in Noahs face gets her to tell him that she and Luis are getting a divorce and that she loves Noah more than she could ever love Luis. They share a passionate kiss and begin their lives together.
    -Luis runs to Sheridans cottage where he knocks on the door. She answers,startled but happy (as she always is when she sees luis) He kisses her passionatly and the make love while marty is away at School and Antonio at work in the cannery.
    -They tell eachother of how they wil NEVER EVER EVER EVER!! let anything come between them again and share a warm embrace until they remember that neither of them wants to hurt antonio
    -in a miraculous twist of fate, antonio nearly drowns while fishing at the cannery and gets amnesia. he falls in love with and marries a nurse named Diana
    -like Grace Bennett, he never fully got his memory back but has had flashes of a lost love named diana which he equates to his love for his new wife Diana. His love for the old diana does not compare to this new love
    -Luis and sheridan can finally be together and have a quadruple wedding with Paloma and roberto, Fancy and Noah, and Antonio and Diana in new Mexico!!!! -Sheridan and Luis do their beloved TANGO!!!!!!!!
    -everyone gets their happily ever after!!!!