Passport to Europe

Weekdays 12:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Dec 31, 2004 In Season

Passport to Europe Fan Reviews (3)

7.7
  • Join Samantha Brown as she travels around the US, searhing for the best cities to visit. From Rome to Swiss Alps, we learn how to live like real Europeans.

For a while now, I have been obsessed with the show. I have always enjoyed travelling and this show has me hooked. I absolutely love it. We see the most beautiful architectural building all the while, seeing what I love most about Europeans, their lifestyle. We learn how to avoid crowds and how to shop. We can take a morning coffee Italian style or ski down the Swiss Alps. For one, Samantha Brown is an energetic host who really is able to get her audience involved. Furthermore, after two seasons, there still is so much to see. Europe is a place to discover so let's discover it well.
  • This Passport to Europe episode was quite good- not the best- but was quite sad. tyhe chrtacters, are involved in a horrific car accident, and everybody scrapes through with various injuries, and she is in a very bad condition.

This Passport to Europe episode was quite good- not the best- but was quite sad. tyhe chrtacters, are involved in a horrific car accident, and everybody scrapes through with various injuries, and she is in a very bad condition. She is hardly breathing, but they drag her out of the car and give her CPR. She is taken in an ambulance, and is close to death at the hospital, where he manages to save her.
  • Funny, Informative, Delightful in everyway! Samantha Brown is an AMAZING host!

I don\'t think most people understand Samantha Brown! I think she is an excellent host. Her keen sense of humor is amazing, i love watching her and shows make me laugh out loud all while keeping me in the know of all these wonderful places. I think people should give it time, i think its a great show.