Pawn Queens

Thursday 10:00 PM on TLC Premiered Nov 18, 2010 Between Seasons

Pawn Queens Fan Reviews (2)

• Garbage!

I usually love pawn shows super scripted or not but this show is so dumb. First off its fake as hell plus the workers cant act for nothing the guy especially! Who ever made this show and writes the scripts should be slapped because it is so stupid atleast get the crew some acting lessons! This is the first and last time me and my family plus friends will ever watch this garbage!
  • With 21 years in the pawn business I would be amazed if this business does not fail. It was like watching a group of people with no experience in the pawn business running a pawn shop.

With 21 years in the pawn business I would be amazed if this business does not fail. It was like watching a group of people with no experience in the pawn business running a pawn shop. They have a little fire safe for keeping pawned jewelry in? Are you kidding me? Real world pawnbrokers loan 50 to 60% of an items wholesale value, not 50 to 60% of a dream retail value. When the item is forfeited they try to sell it for actual used retail, if it doesn't sell after a while they drop back to wholesale and get it out the door and move on to the next item. Also they must not be properly funded to be running a pawn shop. When they need $3000 to purchase a barbie doll they run to the gold refiner to for quick cash. The show made no mention of what spot price was right then. A real pawnbroker holds his scrap gold until he sees a spike in the market, then he melts it.

These folks make pawnbrokers look like an idiots.