PB&J Otter Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2000)

PB&J Otter: New Episode Ideas

ajena

[1]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 22

This is the new topic created by me. Here we will all write new episode ideas of PB&J Otter. And now here's the first episode idea written by me:

PB&J Otter In: The Lake Monster

Our story begins with a beautiful summer afternoon in Lake Hoohaw. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, the trees are covered with leaves, the flowers are seen. It is really a beautiful day. Far a bit from the Poodle's mansion we see Ootsy Poodle heading straight to his house with four roses in his hand. He approaches the entrance and is about to enter until he hears Flick's voice. "Hi, Ootsy" Flick greets him. "Hi, Flick" Ootsy answers back. "Hey! What are you doing with those roses?" Flick asks. "I need these roses to create a special formula". "A special formula? Can you show me the formula you are working on?". Ootsy nods and he and Flick go inside the house.

Meanwhile at the beach we find Pinch and Scootch Raccoons. Each of them are lying on a life buoy and are floating on the water. They are both relaxing. Then Pinch sees Scootch from a little distance asleep. She smirks and starts to approach him quietly. She slowly gets near him. Then with her hand she pinches him on his cheek. Suddenly Scootch wakes up and panics. "AGH!!!" he shrieks and falls into the water to which Pinch laughs. Then he comes out frowned. "Pinch! What are you doing?" he asks annoyed. "Nothing. Just playing with you" Pinch chuckles. "You've given me a heart attack". "Sorry, Scootch. But it was fun for me" she says still chuckling. "Very funny" Scootch mutters. Then he pushes his life buoy far from Pinch. After that he lies on his life buoy again, sighs happy and closes his eyes. "Back to my nap" he says happy now. Suddenly behind him we see four green circles in the water. The four circles then disappear. From under the water we see Scootch's tail. Someone or something is approaching his tail. Scootch is relaxing until... "OUCH!!!" he yelps. "My tail! Pinch!...". But he sees Pinch from a big distance lying on her life buoy. "She can't be hear. Then if she is there. Then who...". Then he lets out another yelp. "My foot!". He looks at the water and sees something rising. "MONSTER!!!". He starts to swim as fast he can. Pinch hears him coming and in an instant he passes her. "Scootch! Where are you going?". Scootch stops swimming, turns around and answers "Pinch! Get out of the lake! There's a monster!". "A monster? There's no such things as monsters!" she laughs. "But the monster bit my tail and foot!". "Must be your imagination". From under the water we see Pinch's tail. The monster approaches her. "Come on, Scootch. It must be your imagination. Like I said there are no such things as..." Pinch says but before she finishes her sentence... "OUCH!!!". She falls into the water. "MONSTER!!!" she adds to finish her sentence. Then she swims too as fast as she can. "Wait for me, little brother!".

She and Scootch swim faster and faster and in a few seconds they arrive at the beach. They both sigh. "That was close!" Scootch says. "You were right, Scootch. There's a monster down there in the lake" Pinch tells him. "That monster bit my tail and foot. Look". He shows her the red bruise he has on his tail and foot. "And that monster bit only my tail". She also shows him the red bruise she has on her tail. The next scene Pinch and Scootch are home. Walter is smearing their bruises with cream. The cream smarts them. "Ow! That smarts!" Pinch says. "Me too" Scootch adds. "You kids are saying that a monster bit you?" Walter asks as he covers their bruises with bandages. "Yes, daddy. I thought that Scootch was joking but he meant it". "Something tells me that we're not the only ones bitten by this monster". "Do you think so?". They hear cries outside. "He's right" Walter says with a shrug. They head outside to see what's going on. "Mom! Something bit my tail!" Munchy cries to Mrs. Beaver. "Oh dear! What a red bruise you have!" Mrs. Beaver gasps. "I told you" Scootch replies. "We will have to keep and eye on our friends" Pinch suggests to which Walter and Scootch nod.

Meanwhile at the Poodle's mansion Ootsy and Flick have finally finished the formula that Ootsy told Flick. Ootsy holds the tube with the pink formula. "So tell me again. What does this formula do?" Flick asks Ootsy. "Well it makes your feathers to look and smell more beautiful" Ootsy answers back. "But I like my feathers the way they are". "Yes. But think about it. In the future they will look different. Come on. Try it". "OK". Ootsy puts a bit of formula on his palm and touches Flick's feathers. "Wait until you see".

Back with Pinch and Scootch they are talking with Mayor Jeff, Capn and Connie what had happened to them by the monster. Mayor Jeff and the Cranes are surprised. "A monster?!" the mayor asks. "It is true. Scootch and I were bitten by a monster" Pinch tells them. "But there are no such things as monsters" Connie replies. "Then what to do you guys call these?" Scootch asks as he and Pinch show them the bandages they have. "The kids are right. We must keep an eye on everybody before they go into the water" Capn suggests.

A few hours later the raccoon, beaver family are outside keeping an eye on their friends in case they go in the lake. Capn and Connie are on top of their tree house and are looking through their binoculars everywhere. Suddenly Capn yells "Watchbird alert! Flick Duck and Ootsy Poodle are heading towards the beach!". "We must stop them!" Connie yells. We see Flick with pink feathers walking angry with Ootsy behind him. "Sorry, Flick. I just wanted to make your feathers look more fashionable" Ootsy giggles. "Well your formula has ruined my feathers. Who has ever seen a duck with pink feathers?" Flick says annoyed. "Some scientist I am" he replies. "Don't worry. A little bath will clean me up" he tells him. But before Flick can jump into the water he hears Capn Crane yelling. "No, Flick! Don't go there!". "Why?" Flick asks. "There's a monster in the lake" Connie explains. "A monster?" Ootsy repeats. "Yes. That monster bit my tail" Munchy explains. "Even my tail! And Scootch's foot and tail" Pinch adds to which Scootch nods.

Then Peanut, Butter, Jelly, George and Paloma show up. "What's going here?" Peanut asks. "There's a monster in the lake" Mayor Jeff tells them. "A monster?!" Jelly repeats. "Yes. That monster bit my tail" Munchy replies. "My tail too" Pinch adds. "Even my tail. And my foot" Scootch adds. "OK. Calm down, everybody. We must think twice. There are no such things as monsters" Peanut says. "But it bit my tail" Pinch cries. "Pinch! Please!" Jelly says. Just then Scootch sees a green circle in the water. "Look! The monster!" he cries. They look at the circle. Just then three more circles appear. "Yipes! More monsters!" Pinch cries. The circles then disappear. "Ha ha ha ha! Those things aren't monsters" Peanut laughs. "Really?" Ootsy asks. "Yes. I will show you". Peanut jumps into the water. "No! Peanut!" Munchy yells. After 2 minutes Peanut comes out of the water. We see something holding with his hands. In a hand he holds two baby turtles and the other hand more two baby turtles. "You were all wrong. These are just baby turtles". "But why were we bitten" Pinch asks. "Ha ha! They kissed you! Watch". The baby turtles kiss Peanut's cheeks. "See? These are just kisses not bites". Everybody sighs with relief. "Peanut's right. Boy I didn't think about that" Munchy says. "This means that now we can swim again in the lake" Capn says. "Yes. There is no danger" Mayor Jeff adds. "Come on, everybody! Let's swim!" Flick cries. Peanut, Butter, Jelly, Munchy, Flick, George, Paloma and Ootsy go into the water. Mayor Jeff and the cranes smile at them and go back to their houses.

The final scene we see Peanut, Jelly, Butter, Munchy, Flick, George, Paloma and Ootsy in the lake. They are all relaxed. "We don't have to worry anymore" Jelly says. "Yes. Those little things weren't monsters. They were just baby turtles" Flick replies. "Yes. That's right" Peanut answers back. And so they continue to enjoy themselves.

THE END!

Notes:

1. George and Paloma appear in this episode idea but they do not speak.

2. Butter appears too but she does not speak either.

3. The characters who are absent in this episode idea are: Ernest, Opal, Constantine, Whitney, Wanda, Edouard, Georgiana, Bootsy and Shirley.

4. Peanut has proved that there no such things as monsters.

5. The kids do not do the Noodle Dance.

6. The characters who have red bruises are: Scootch, Pinch and Munchy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ajena

[2]Jun 24, 2008

PB&J OTTER IN: Now You See Her...

The scene opens with a beautiful summer afternoon in Lake Hoohaw. Outside the Poodle mansion on the lake we see Edouard Poodle and his wife Georgiana on a ship. Edouard is given a phone call from his boss, Mr. Bigdog. Mr. Bigdog wants to see him immediately for a new business. At the entrance of the mansion Ootsy and his sister Bootsy are watching them. "Kids, we'll be back tomorrow morning" Edouard tells them. "Your father's boss needs to see us for a business" Georgiana explains. "Be good. Oh and do not touch anything" Edouard warns. "Don't worry, dad. Everything will be under control" Ootsy replies back. And with that their parents say "good-bye" and go off. "Remember, Bootsy. We mustn't touch anything of dad's gadgets. We don't know what they do" he warns her. "Don't worry. Dad told us a lot of things about the gadgets. I'm sure nothing will go wrong" she answers back. Ootsy sighs as he goes back inside the house with her.

Meanwhile Munchy and Flick are at the docks. They are both reading Flick's Mallard Man comic book. "This comic book of Mallard Man is awesome" Munchy says while reading it with Flick. "It sure is" Flick replies back. Behind them are George and Paloma Raccoons. "Hi, guys" George greets them. "What are you doing?" Paloma asks. "Hello, George. Paloma" Flick greets them too not bordering to look with Munchy at the two raccoons. "We're reading a comic book of Mallard Man" Munchy explains. "Cool!" George remarks. "By the way. Have you guys seen the others?". "No. Haven't seen them" Flick says. "I think they are a little busy. Maybe they will come later" Munchy adds. "Oh. OK" Paloma says. Suddenly George hears his dad calling for him and Paloma. "George! Paloma! I need a little help here!". "Coming, dad" George screams. "We'll be back later. OK?". "Sure" Munchy answers. And with that George and Paloma go off and Munchy and Flick continue to read the comic book.

The next scene is the Poodle masion. Bootsy enters a room with gadgets built by Edouard. "Outstanding" she says. Then she sees on the table a blue watch. "Wow. I wonder what this watch do". She begins to touch it until she hears a voice. "Bootsy?!". Bootsy turns around and sees Ootsy at the doorway with an angry look in his eyes. "Don't touch dad's gadgets. We don't know what they do". "Of course we do. Dad explained to us about these gadgets". "Well not all of them. The ones which aren't explained by dad mustn't be touched". Bootsy sighs. Suddenly the phone rings. "I'll be right back. Remember. Don't touch anything". Ootsy goes to answer the phone. "What is he? A bodyguard?" Bootsy mutters. She starts to leave but then turns around looking at the blue watch again. "Now's my chance" she smirks. She grabs the watch and puts it on her wrist. She sees that the watch has two buttons. One red the other one green. She pushes the green button and in an instant she turns invisible. "Nothing happened. Piece of junk" she yells and walks out of the room.

The next scene is the Otter's house boat. Outside of the house Peanut, Butter and Jelly come out. "Time for us to relax. Let's go get the others and have fun" Peanut suggests. "Good idea, Peanut" Jelly agrees. "Yeah" Butter adds. Behind them is Bootsy. "Hi, guys" she greets them. "Hi..." Peanut says but after he and his sisters turn around they don't see Bootsy. "Bootsy? Where are you?" Jelly asks concerned. "I'm right in front you guys" she answers back. "We don't see you" he says. Bootsy then realizes something. She remembers pushing the green button. Now she pushes the red button and turns visible. The Otter kids are surprised. "How'd you do that?" Peanut asks. "Do what?" Bootsy asks. "You were invisible" Jelly explains. "I were?" she asks. The Otter kids nod. "And now you've turned visible" Peanut adds. Bootsy looks at the watch and says "Wait a minute! I think I know what's going on". She pusses the green button and turns invisible. "We don't see you" Peanut says. Then she pushes the red button and turns visible again. "Now we do" Butter says. "This must be a watch that can turn someone invisible if he/she wears it" Bootsy realizes. "Awesome" Jelly remarks. Just then Pinch, Scootch, George, Paloma, Munchy and Flick show up. "Hi, everybody" Pinch greets them. "What are you doing?" Munchy asks. "Guys, you'll never guess what Bootsy can do" Peanut tells them. "What?" Paloma asks. "Show us" Scootch adds. "Watch" Bootsy says and presses the green button turning invisible. "I'm invisible!". Everybody says "WOW!!!". "Watch me again". Then she presses the red button and turns visible again. "Now you can see me". "Cool!" Flick amazes. "Where did you get this watch?" George asks. "I found it in a room with dad's gadgets" she xplains. "I haven't told Ootsy about it. Wait until he sees this".

A lot of minutes later Ootsy shows up too. "Hi, guys. Have you seen my sister?" he asks. "She's right here with us" Peanut says. Ootsy looks around but doesn't see her. "Where?". "Here" Munchy says. "I don't see her" Ootsy replies. Just then Bootsy turns visible. "Now you do" she laughs. This causes Ootsy to look puzzled. "Bootsy! What happened to you?". "Nothing". "Isn't this exciting?" Jelly asks. "She can turn invisible" Flick explains. "But how?" Ootsy asks. "With this watch" she says as she shows him. "Isn't this great?". "Hey! This is the watch from dad's room with gadgets!" he cries angry. "I told you not to touch dad's gadgets!". "Oh come on. I like this watch. I can turn invisible anytime I want". "Please, Ootsy. Let her have the watch for awhile" George suggests. "It's exciting that she turns invisible" Pinch says. "No!" Ootsy storms. "Only dad allows us if we can touch anything. He told me that we mustn't touch his gadgets while he's away with mom. And if he finds out that we touched his gadgets, we're all dead". Evrybody gasps. Turning to Bootsy he continues "Bootsy! Give that watch back! Now!". "No way!" Bootsy answers back. "I said give it back!" "No!" and she starts to run. Ootsy follows her. "After them!" Peanut yells. They chase Bootsy until they go in the forest. Bootsy hides in a bush. Ootsy and the others think she went that in another way so they go there. "They're after me. What am I going to do? I know!". She turns invisible then comes out and runs. Meanwhile the kids stop running. "Bootsy! Where are you?" Peanut screams. "Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!" Scootch screams. "We know you're around here somewhere" George says. "You can run, sis! But you can't hide!" Ootsy says angry. Back with Bootsy she comes out of the forest. "That was easy". Then she presses the button to become visible again but she can't. "What the?". She tries again but fails. "Come on! What's wrong with you?". She keeps trying but fails. "The red button is stuck! I can't push it!". The she tries to get the watch off but she can't do that either. "OH NO!!!". Back with Peanut and the others. "Wait until I get my hands on her!" Ootsy storms. "Calm down. We'll find her" Munchy replies reassuringly. Just then they hear her voice. "Guys! I'm over here!". They turn around and see a handkerchief moving. "Bootsy! Stop fooling around!" her brother screams. "Who's fooling around? I have a problem: I can't turn visible anymore". "What do you mean?" Pinch asks. "The red button is stuck. I can't push it". "You're kidding, right?" Paloma asks. "No! I'm not! And to make matters worse: I can't get the watch off of me". The kids look at each other puzzled.

A lot of more minutes later the kids are still thinking how to make Bootsy become visible again. "This is all your fault! You should've listened to me!" Ootsy cries to Bootsy. "This is no time for fighting! We must find a way to make your sister visible again" Flick interrupts. "Whenever we have problems we do the Noodle Dance" Jelly says and she begins to dance. "I have no choice! But... OK" Peanut says and dances too. They all start to dance and think. Suddenly Flick has an idea. "I know! We could use a magnet to attract that watch because it's made of iron. And then Bootsy will be visible again". "This is an idea but if the watch gets dead dad is going to be red with anger" Ootsy says. "Sorry" Flick sighs. "I know. We can use a knife to cut the watch's snap" George suggests. Ootsy shakes his head 'no' to which George sighs. "Wait a minute!" Bootsy interrupts them. "This snap has a key hole". The others smile at each other. "This means that we must find the key for this watch and that way we will take it off" Pinch says. "To the mansion" Ootsy cries. At the mansion they enter the room with Edouard's gadgets. "I know the key is around here somewhere" Ootsy tells them. Looking around Flick sees on another table. "Evrika!" he remarks. "Good job, Flick" Scootch praises him. Ootsy grabs the key and gives it to Bootsy. "Now try to get it off" Jelly tells her. Bootsy puts the key into the key hole and spins it several times. In a second she takes off the watch and becomes visible again. "It worked! I'm visible again". "Yes. But the red button is not working" Paloma tells them. Ootsy picks up the watch and sees if the red button is working. He tries to press the red button and manages. "The red button is working again". They all cheer and sigh with relief. "Ootsy. I'm sorry I was cheeky. From now I will listen to you and the others" Bootsy tells him. "Promise?" Ootsy asks her. She raises her right hand replying "I promise". They all smile at her. "That's the spirit" Ootsy adds. Then he puts the watch back in its place and they go outside to have fun.

THE END!

Notes:

1. Mr. Bigdog doesn't appear in this episode but he is mentioned.

2. Constantine Raccoon, George and Paloma's father, cameos in this episode idea when he calls his kids to come home and help him.

3. Absent character(s): Ernest, Opal, Walter, Wanda, Mrs. Beaver, Shirley, Whitney, Mayor Jeff, Capn and Connie.

4. In Greek Evrika means There it is.

bluecatcinema

[3]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 61
    Not bad. You're pretty good at writing stories. Keep up the good work!

ajena

[6]Jul 9, 2008

PB&J OTTER IN: The Big Change

Our story begins with a beautiful summer evening in Lake Hoohaw. Outside we find the kids playing with a rubber ball. They are playing throwing the ball to each other. "Peanut!" Ootsy cries. Peanut quickly throws the ball to him. "Catch it, Ootsy!" Bootsy cries. Ootsy catches it and then throws it to his sister but she misses. But she picks up the ball. "Bootsy! Over here!" Paloma says. She throws the ball to Paloma and she catches it. "Catch it, George!" Paloma says throwing the ball to him. "Got it!" he screams. "Your turn, Jelly!" he continues and throws it. "I've got it!" she replies. She throws it to Munchy to which he catches it too. "Nice catch, buddy" Flick praises him. "Hey!" Munchy continues as he throws the ball to Flick. "Look out, Pinch!" Flick warns her. "I've got it! I've got it!" Pinch screams. The ball flies right above her. She jumps up to catch it but misses. "I don't got it" she says sadly. The ball bounces and heads to the docks. Once it reaches there it falls into the water. "Oops. Sorry" Flick says. "Don't worry. I'll get it back" Scootch tells them. He takes off his shoes and goes off jumping in the water to search for the ball. "Let's just hope he knows what he's doing" Peanut says with a shrug. Under water Scootch is swimming. He keeps looking for the ball and manages to find it stuck on a blue plant with thorns. He smiles and tries to get the ball. He keeps trying until he manages but accidentally cuts his index finger on the plant. We see his finger bleeding. He grabs the ball and goes back to the surface. Back with Peanut and the others they are waiting for him until he shows up. "Found it!" he says sad. "What's wrong, Scootch?" Ootsy asks the little raccoon as he sees him sad. "I've cut my finger on a plant with thorns" he answers back showing his finger bleeding. "Oh my gosh!" Munchy worries. "Poor little guy" George worries too. "Cheer up, little brother. All we need to do is to bandage your finger" Pinch replies back with a smile to cheer her little raccoon brother up.

The next scene is the Raccoon house. Walter has just finished bandaging his son's index finger. "There. That should help you" Walter tells him. "It's all my fault. Because of me that's why Scootch is hurt. I should've thrown the ball slow" Flick says with a hint of sorrow in his voice. "It's OK, Flick. He'll be fine" Wanda replies reassuringly. "OK but I am sorry" Flick continues. "Don't worry, Flick. It's just a little scratch" George adds. "Yeah. And thanks to your parents you're as good as new" Bootsy says to Scootch. "It's getting late, guys. It's almost dinner time. Let's go home" Ootsy tells them looking at his watch. They all agree. "I'll see you all tomorrow. Bye, guys" Peanut says as he and his sisters go off. The others say 'good-bye' too and leave. Meanwhile in the living-room Walter, Wanda, Pinch and Scootch are having dinner. "Meatballs are delicious, dear" Walter says. "Very" Wanda replies back. Pinch sees Scootch sad. "Are you OK, Scootch?" she asks. "You haven't even touched your food, sweetie" Wanda says. "I'm not really hungry. I'm going to bed. Good night" he replies sad and goes upstairs. "I've never seen him sad before" Walter says with a shrug. Several minutes later Pinch arrives upstairs in the bedroom. She sees Scootch in his bed sleeping. She approaches him quietly and kisses his forehead. "Good night, Scootch. Sweet dreams" she says. The young raccoon smiles a bit in his sleep. Pinch smiles at him too then goes to her bed and tries to sleep. In his sleep Scootch starts to scratch his back a bit.

The next day it is 8:00 am. Scootch is still tucked in his bed covered. Suddenly he wakes up, pulls off the covers and gets out of bed. We see how he looks like. He has blue spots all over his body. Even his eyes are blue. He yans and scratches himself a bit. He goes to the bathroom to wash his hands and face. He climbs on little stairs in order to reach the wash-hand basin. Then he rotates the cock to turn on the water. After washing his hands and face he wipes himself with a towel. While wiping he looks in the mirror. Just as he looks what he sees scares him. He sees lots of blue spots all around his body. He lets out a shriek. Just then Walter, Wanda and Pinch enter the bathroom and find him. They shriek too. "Scootch?" Pinch worries. "What happened to me?" Scootch asks in fear. "You look awful" Walter says. They stare at each other in shock. Several minutes later Peanut and the others arrive at the Raccoons home. They enter the house only to find Walter and Wanda. "Morning, Mr. and Mrs. Raccoon. Are Pinch and Scootch home?" Peanut asks. "They're upstairs in their bedroom" Walter explains. "We have some bad news, kids. Something has happened to Scootch" Wanda adds. The kids are spechless after hearing what Wanda said. "What? What happened?" Jelly asks. "Is Scootch sick?" Munchy asks. "No. Worse" Walter replies. "Why don't you kids see for yourselves?" Wanda adds. The kids stare at each other surprised and dash upstairs. Peanut knocks on the door. "Who is it?" Pinch asks from inside. "It's us, Pinch" Peanut replies back. "Are you OK, Scootch? Mr. and Mrs. Raccoon told us that you don't feel well" Flick says. "I look horrible" Scootch cries. Pinch opens the door and the others come in. They see Scootch wrapped up in bed sheet. "What happened to you?" George asks. He takes off the bed sheet and they see what happened to him. They all gasp. "What is this?" Ootsy asks. "I don't know but these spots are itching me" Scootch says as he scratches himslef. "But how could you have these spots?" Paloma asks. After a few seconds something crosses Pinch's mind. "Plant!" she exclaims. "Scootch cut his finger on a plant full of thorns!". The others gasp again. "So this means that he has spots because of the plant?" Bootsy says. "Yes" Pinch answers back. "This is worse" Scootch yells. "What will we do?" George asks. "Let's go find dad! He'll know what to do!" Ootsy suggests.

The next scene is the Poodle mansion. Edouard and Georgiana are in a room with the kids and explains to them the situation. "I'm afraid that what happened to Scootch is indeed worse. His finger has been cut on a poisonous blue plant". The kids again gasp. "This means that my little brother has been poisoned?" Pinch asks in fear. Edouard nods sad. "Edouard is right, kids. Your little friend is in danger" Georgiana adds sad. "Oh no!" Flick remarks. "After all it was indeed all my fault!". "Poor Scootch" Paloma cries with tears. They all start to cry a bit with tears. "And to make matters worse, he could die" Edouard continues still sad. "Die?!" Munchy repeats. "Oh no! Not that!" Peanut shrieks. "No! I don't want to die! I'm too young to die!" the poor little raccoon cries. "Is there an antidote for this illness, dad?" Ootsy asks. "There may be but it'll take long to make it" Edouard says. "Then we will help you" Bootsy says. "No. I need to be alone to make this antidote. You kids try to find more ways to help Scootch feel better" Edouard says. "OK" Peanut says to which the others nod.

Meanwhile outside the kids are thinking how to make Scootch feel better while Edouard is making the antidote. "I can't take the itching" Scootch says while scratching himself. "You've been poisoned. That's why you have spots and you're scratching yourself" George says. "While dad's trying to make the antidote we must find more ways to help Scootch" Ootsy replies. "Maybe the Noodle Dance will help us. That way we will have a lot of ideas" Jelly suggests and she starts dancing with Butter. "I know it sounds crazy but this is an emergency" Peanut sighs. "Come on, Peanut. Let's do it for Scootch" Pinch tells him. They start to dance and think. After 1 minute Pinch has an idea. "I know! We could give him food which contains calcium. Calcium always defeats an illness". "That is an idea, Pinch. But is not enough" George says. "I know!" Bootsy cries. "Whenever kids are sick their parents give them chicken soup. Chicken soup is so warm that makes us feel healthy again". "Yeah! Why didn't I think of that?" Munchy says. "Hold on! I think mom has made some chicken soup for lunch! I'll ask her to borrow it for Scootch" Flick says and goes off. After a few minutes he returns with a bowl of chicken soup and a spoon. "I hope it works" Jelly hopes. "Come on, little buddy. Try it" Flick says to Scootch. Scootch grabs the spoon and eats a bit of soup with it. He eats ten spoons of soup then stops eating. "How do you feel?" Paloma asks. He feels a bit dizzy. "I'm still sick" Scootch says. "The chicken soup didn't work" Peanut says. "Then we must find another way" Ootsy tells them. Just then Scootch groans and faints. "Scootch? Scootch! What's wrong?" Pinch cries in fear. "Scootch! Are you OK?" Ootsy asks touching him. "Scootch! It's me, Munchy! Wake up!" he says as he shakes him a bit. "Quick! We must take him to Mr. Poodle" Peanut says.

The next scene is the Poodle mansion. Scootch is in a room in a bed. Near him are Peanut, his friends, their parents, Mayor Jeff and the Cranes (Edouard is not there yet). They all have tears. "Poor Scootch" Ernest cries. "Oh please, God. Save my son" Walter prays. "My baby" Wanda cries. "Please don't die, Scootch. We need you" Peanut says sad while holding his hand. "We love you, little buddy" Flick says. "We all love you" George says. "What would we do without you?" Munchy asks. They all pray for poor little Scootch. Just then Edouard enters the room. "Dad! You're here!" Bootsy says. "The antidote is finished" Edouard says. "Will it work?" Opal asks. "If the spots disappear it means that it'll work immediately" he explains. He puts the antidote on a spoon and gives it to Scootch. They all watch him. Suddenly the blue spots start to disappear. They all gasp and smile. "It's working!" Peanut cries. "The antidote is making Scootch to feel healthy again!" Ootsy cries. All of the blue spots over Scootch's body disappear. Just then Scootch begins to regain consciousness. He opens his eyes and his eyes are not blue anymore. They are black again. He can hardly see. After blinking a few times he can see. "Where am I?" he asks. "Scootch! You're alright!" Pinch cries happy and hugs him. Everybody cheers. "We're so glad to see you" Peanut says hugging him too to which his friends join the hug. Scootch smiles a bit. Then he realizes something. "Hey! The spots are gone! I've been cured!". "All thanks to me and my antidote" Edouard says. "Thank you, Mr. Poodle" the little raccoon replies. "My son!" Walter says as he picks him up and hugs him. "My baby!" Wanda says happy patting his head. "We're all glad you're alright, Scootch" Ernets replies. "Me too" Scootch says with tears. Then they start singing to him.

Peanut: If you have a problem.

Jelly: Please don't be shy.

Munchy: Cause we're all gonna help you.

Flick: We all care about you.

Ootsy: And we all love you.

Bootsy: This is the reason why we're helping you.

Pinch: Working alone is not going to help you. It's too hard.

George: But if you enlist our help.

Paloma: You will solve the problem quickly.

All: That's why we're all helping you. Because we want your own good. Scootch Raccoon. We love you. Scootch Raccon. We love you.

"Awwww" Scootch remarks. "And I love you guys too". "How about a group hug?" Peanut asks. "Sounds good to me" Walter agrees. They all hug him. "Thanks, guys" Scootch says with tears. They continue to hug him.

THE END!

Notes:

1. This is the first time a character has been poisoned.

2. No characters are absent in this episode idea.

This is a sad episode idea. But it has a happy ending. Hope you all enjoyed it.

sweet_jane

[7]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 37
    ajena wrote:

PB&J OTTER IN: The Big Change

Our story begins with a beautiful summer evening in Lake Hoohaw. Outside we find the kids playing with a rubber ball. They are playing throwing the ball to each other. "Peanut!" Ootsy cries. Peanut quickly throws the ball to him. "Catch it, Ootsy!" Bootsy cries. Ootsy catches it and then throws it to his sister but she misses. But she picks up the ball. "Bootsy! Over here!" Paloma says. She throws the ball to Paloma and she catches it. "Catch it, George!" Paloma says throwing the ball to him. "Got it!" he screams. "Your turn, Jelly!" he continues and throws it. "I've got it!" she replies. She throws it to Munchy to which he catches it too. "Nice catch, buddy" Flick praises him. "Hey!" Munchy continues as he throws the ball to Flick. "Look out, Pinch!" Flick warns her. "I've got it! I've got it!" Pinch screams. The ball flies right above her. She jumps up to catch it but misses. "I don't got it" she says sadly. The ball bounces and heads to the docks. Once it reaches there it falls into the water. "Oops. Sorry" Flick says. "Don't worry. I'll get it back" Scootch tells them. He takes off his shoes and goes off jumping in the water to search for the ball. "Let's just hope he knows what he's doing" Peanut says with a shrug. Under water Scootch is swimming. He keeps looking for the ball and manages to find it stuck on a blue plant with thorns. He smiles and tries to get the ball. He keeps trying until he manages but accidentally cuts his index finger on the plant. We see his finger bleeding. He grabs the ball and goes back to the surface. Back with Peanut and the others they are waiting for him until he shows up. "Found it!" he says sad. "What's wrong, Scootch?" Ootsy asks the little raccoon as he sees him sad. "I've cut my finger on a plant with thorns" he answers back showing his finger bleeding. "Oh my gosh!" Munchy worries. "Poor little guy" George worries too. "Cheer up, little brother. All we need to do is to bandage your finger" Pinch replies back with a smile to cheer her little raccoon brother up.

The next scene is the Raccoon house. Walter has just finished bandaging his son's index finger. "There. That should help you" Walter tells him. "It's all my fault. Because of me that's why Scootch is hurt. I should've thrown the ball slow" Flick says with a hint of sorrow in his voice. "It's OK, Flick. He'll be fine" Wanda replies reassuringly. "OK but I am sorry" Flick continues. "Don't worry, Flick. It's just a little scratch" George adds. "Yeah. And thanks to your parents you're as good as new" Bootsy says to Scootch. "It's getting late, guys. It's almost dinner time. Let's go home" Ootsy tells them looking at his watch. They all agree. "I'll see you all tomorrow. Bye, guys" Peanut says as he and his sisters go off. The others say 'good-bye' too and leave. Meanwhile in the living-room Walter, Wanda, Pinch and Scootch are having dinner. "Meatballs are delicious, dear" Walter says. "Very" Wanda replies back. Pinch sees Scootch sad. "Are you OK, Scootch?" she asks. "You haven't even touched your food, sweetie" Wanda says. "I'm not really hungry. I'm going to bed. Good night" he replies sad and goes upstairs. "I've never seen him sad before" Walter says with a shrug. Several minutes later Pinch arrives upstairs in the bedroom. She sees Scootch in his bed sleeping. She approaches him quietly and kisses his forehead. "Good night, Scootch. Sweet dreams" she says. The young raccoon smiles a bit in his sleep. Pinch smiles at him too then goes to her bed and tries to sleep. In his sleep Scootch starts to scratch his back a bit.

The next day it is 8:00 am. Scootch is still tucked in his bed covered. Suddenly he wakes up, pulls off the covers and gets out of bed. We see how he looks like. He has blue spots all over his body. Even his eyes are blue. He yans and scratches himself a bit. He goes to the bathroom to wash his hands and face. He climbs on little stairs in order to reach the wash-hand basin. Then he rotates the cock to turn on the water. After washing his hands and face he wipes himself with a towel. While wiping he looks in the mirror. Just as he looks what he sees scares him. He sees lots of blue spots all around his body. He lets out a shriek. Just then Walter, Wanda and Pinch enter the bathroom and find him. They shriek too. "Scootch?" Pinch worries. "What happened to me?" Scootch asks in fear. "You look awful" Walter says. They stare at each other in shock. Several minutes later Peanut and the others arrive at the Raccoons home. They enter the house only to find Walter and Wanda. "Morning, Mr. and Mrs. Raccoon. Are Pinch and Scootch home?" Peanut asks. "They're upstairs in their bedroom" Walter explains. "We have some bad news, kids. Something has happened to Scootch" Wanda adds. The kids are spechless after hearing what Wanda said. "What? What happened?" Jelly asks. "Is Scootch sick?" Munchy asks. "No. Worse" Walter replies. "Why don't you kids see for yourselves?" Wanda adds. The kids stare at each other surprised and dash upstairs. Peanut knocks on the door. "Who is it?" Pinch asks from inside. "It's us, Pinch" Peanut replies back. "Are you OK, Scootch? Mr. and Mrs. Raccoon told us that you don't feel well" Flick says. "I look horrible" Scootch cries. Pinch opens the door and the others come in. They see Scootch wrapped up in bed sheet. "What happened to you?" George asks. He takes off the bed sheet and they see what happened to him. They all gasp. "What is this?" Ootsy asks. "I don't know but these spots are itching me" Scootch says as he scratches himslef. "But how could you have these spots?" Paloma asks. After a few seconds something crosses Pinch's mind. "Plant!" she exclaims. "Scootch cut his finger on a plant full of thorns!". The others gasp again. "So this means that he has spots because of the plant?" Bootsy says. "Yes" Pinch answers back. "This is worse" Scootch yells. "What will we do?" George asks. "Let's go find dad! He'll know what to do!" Ootsy suggests.

The next scene is the Poodle mansion. Edouard and Georgiana are in a room with the kids and explains to them the situation. "I'm afraid that what happened to Scootch is indeed worse. His finger has been cut on a poisonous blue plant". The kids again gasp. "This means that my little brother has been poisoned?" Pinch asks in fear. Edouard nods sad. "Edouard is right, kids. Your little friend is in danger" Georgiana adds sad. "Oh no!" Flick remarks. "After all it was indeed all my fault!". "Poor Scootch" Paloma cries with tears. They all start to cry a bit with tears. "And to make matters worse, he could die" Edouard continues still sad. "Die?!" Munchy repeats. "Oh no! Not that!" Peanut shrieks. "No! I don't want to die! I'm too young to die!" the poor little raccoon cries. "Is there an antidote for this illness, dad?" Ootsy asks. "There may be but it'll take long to make it" Edouard says. "Then we will help you" Bootsy says. "No. I need to be alone to make this antidote. You kids try to find more ways to help Scootch feel better" Edouard says. "OK" Peanut says to which the others nod.

Meanwhile outside the kids are thinking how to make Scootch feel better while Edouard is making the antidote. "I can't take the itching" Scootch says while scratching himself. "You've been poisoned. That's why you have spots and you're scratching yourself" George says. "While dad's trying to make the antidote we must find more ways to help Scootch" Ootsy replies. "Maybe the Noodle Dance will help us. That way we will have a lot of ideas" Jelly suggests and she starts dancing with Butter. "I know it sounds crazy but this is an emergency" Peanut sighs. "Come on, Peanut. Let's do it for Scootch" Pinch tells him. They start to dance and think. After 1 minute Pinch has an idea. "I know! We could give him food which contains calcium. Calcium always defeats an illness". "That is an idea, Pinch. But is not enough" George says. "I know!" Bootsy cries. "Whenever kids are sick their parents give them chicken soup. Chicken soup is so warm that makes us feel healthy again". "Yeah! Why didn't I think of that?" Munchy says. "Hold on! I think mom has made some chicken soup for lunch! I'll ask her to borrow it for Scootch" Flick says and goes off. After a few minutes he returns with a bowl of chicken soup and a spoon. "I hope it works" Jelly hopes. "Come on, little buddy. Try it" Flick says to Scootch. Scootch grabs the spoon and eats a bit of soup with it. He eats ten spoons of soup then stops eating. "How do you feel?" Paloma asks. He feels a bit dizzy. "I'm still sick" Scootch says. "The chicken soup didn't work" Peanut says. "Then we must find another way" Ootsy tells them. Just then Scootch groans and faints. "Scootch? Scootch! What's wrong?" Pinch cries in fear. "Scootch! Are you OK?" Ootsy asks touching him. "Scootch! It's me, Munchy! Wake up!" he says as he shakes him a bit. "Quick! We must take him to Mr. Poodle" Peanut says.

The next scene is the Poodle mansion. Scootch is in a room in a bed. Near him are Peanut, his friends, their parents, Mayor Jeff and the Cranes (Edouard is not there yet). They all have tears. "Poor Scootch" Ernest cries. "Oh please, God. Save my son" Walter prays. "My baby" Wanda cries. "Please don't die, Scootch. We need you" Peanut says sad while holding his hand. "We love you, little buddy" Flick says. "We all love you" George says. "What would we do without you?" Munchy asks. They all pray for poor little Scootch. Just then Edouard enters the room. "Dad! You're here!" Bootsy says. "The antidote is finished" Edouard says. "Will it work?" Opal asks. "If the spots disappear it means that it'll work immediately" he explains. He puts the antidote on a spoon and gives it to Scootch. They all watch him. Suddenly the blue spots start to disappear. They all gasp and smile. "It's working!" Peanut cries. "The antidote is making Scootch to feel healthy again!" Ootsy cries. All of the blue spots over Scootch's body disappear. Just then Scootch begins to regain consciousness. He opens his eyes and his eyes are not blue anymore. They are black again. He can hardly see. After blinking a few times he can see. "Where am I?" he asks. "Scootch! You're alright!" Pinch cries happy and hugs him. Everybody cheers. "We're so glad to see you" Peanut says hugging him too to which his friends join the hug. Scootch smiles a bit. Then he realizes something. "Hey! The spots are gone! I've been cured!". "All thanks to me and my antidote" Edouard says. "Thank you, Mr. Poodle" the little raccoon replies. "My son!" Walter says as he picks him up and hugs him. "My baby!" Wanda says happy patting his head. "We're all glad you're alright, Scootch" Ernets replies. "Me too" Scootch says with tears. Then they start singing to him.

Peanut: If you have a problem.

Jelly: Please don't be shy.

Munchy: Cause we're all gonna help you.

Flick: We all care about you.

Ootsy: And we all love you.

Bootsy: This is the reason why we're helping you.

Pinch: Working alone is not going to help you. It's too hard.

George: But if you enlist our help.

Paloma: You will solve the problem quickly.

All: That's why we're all helping you. Because we want your own good. Scootch Raccoon. We love you. Scootch Raccon. We love you.

"Awwww" Scootch remarks. "And I love you guys too". "How about a group hug?" Peanut asks. "Sounds good to me" Walter agrees. They all hug him. "Thanks, guys" Scootch says with tears. They continue to hug him.

THE END!

Notes:

1. This is the first time a character has been poisoned.

2. No characters are absent in this episode idea.

This is a sad episode idea. But it has a happy ending. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Awww, that's so sweet. Poor Scootchy. I'm glad it ends well though.

ajena

[8]Jul 17, 2008

PB&J OTTER IN: Join The Club

Our story begins with a summer night in Lake Hoohaw. Somewhere in the lake we see a little house made of woods. Outside of the house comes out Simon Mouse with the garbage. He puts the garbage in a can then goes back inside the house. Inside his parents and him are in the kitchen having dinner. His parents are eating but Simon isn't. His mom sees him having a gloomy look on his face. "Simon, is everyting OK?" Mrs. Mouse asks. "I'm fine, mom" he replies back. "You don't look fine to me. You haven't even eaten your food" Mr. Mouse says. "I'm not hungry. Please excuse me" he says, gets up and goes off. His parents look at each other sad. Meanwhile in his bedroom Simon is tucked in his bed. Suddenly his parents enter the room and sit on the bed near him. "What's wrong, son?" his dad asks him. "Darling, if there's something bordering you just tell us" his mom says. Simon is very sad. He closes his eyes but then opens them, looks at his parents and replies "I'm alone. That's what's wrong". "Alone?" his dad repeats. "Yes. I have no friends. I only have you guys" he explains. "Oh my. Why didn't you tell us?" his mon asks. "Sorry. I was so upset" the little mouse replies. "There are a lot of kids here in Lake Hoohaw. I'm sure they would like to be friends with you" his dad suggests. Simon shakes his head 'no'. "Nobody wants to be friend with me. Nobody" he says sadly. "That's not good" his mom replies. His parents look at each other sad. Then after a few seconds something crosses Simon's mind. "Wait! I know someone!" he remarks. "Who?" his parents ask in unision. "Someone who I knew when it was Christmas. A white duck. I think he has friends who can trust them. I'm sure they will welcome me in their new club". "That is an idea, son" his dad replies happy. "But are you sure they will welcome you?" his mom asks him. "Quite sure. Starting from tomorrow I will search for him and ask him if I can join his and his friends club. But right now I need to sleep. Good night, mom. Dad" he says as he covers himself. "Good night, son" his dad says kissing him. "Good night, sweetie" his mom adds kissing him too. And with that his parents turn off the light and leave. Before sleeping Simon thinks about how great it is having friends.

The next morning it is 8:40. Up in the sky we see Peanut and his friends. They are spending their special morning together, flying all around the lake. After a few minutes they head to the top of the Hoohaw Mountain. There they sit down and watch the lake. "Wow, what a view" Flick says. "From up here we can see the entire lake" George adds. "It's so beautiful" Paloma amazes. "I can't believe we were borned in such a beautiful place" Peanut tells them. "Not all of us, Peanut. Paloma and I were borned back in the Lake Walla-Walla Bing-Bang. But that place wasn't exciting so we moved here" George explains. "Lake Hoohaw is more great than Lake Walla-Walla Bing-Bang" Paloma adds. "It's been years since it looked the same" Ootsy replies. "That's right" Bootsy says. They continue to watch the landscape until "All this watching is making me hungry" Scootch interrupts. "But, Scootch, you've just had breakfast" Pinch replies. "Yes, but I didn't have breakfast desert" he answers back. "I agree with Scootch. Bootsy and I are always hungry" Ootsy says to which Bootsy nods. "Well let's go home and have a snack then we'll play later" Peanut suggests and the others agree. And with that they start their jet-packs and fly home.

Several minutes later we see Simon walking. "I'm sure the duck I met and his friends will welcome me in their club" he says with optimism. "Soon I won't be alone anymore". He keeps walking and suddenly sees houses. "This must be the place where he and his friends live" he thinks. Meanwhile the kids are inside of each of their house and are having a snack. At the Duck's house, Flick is in the kitchen, having his snack. Just then Shirley enters the kitchen. "Flick, sweetie, can you take out the trash?" she asks. "Sure, mommy" he answers back. And with that he gets up and goes outside with the trash. Outside Simon is still looking until he sees Flick coming out of the house. "That's him!" Simon cries. He runs to him. Flick puts the trash in a can. "There. The garbage is out" he says. Then turns around and starts to head to his house but after he turns around he sees someone coming. "What the?" Flick remarks. Simon approaches him. "Hi" he greets Flick. "Hi" Flick answers back. "Do I know you?" he asks Simon. "I don't know if you remember me but I met you when it was Christmas" Simon reminds him. This reminds Flick of something and we see it happen. In a flashback to 1 year ago he met Simon who mistook him for the Ice Moose. Flick dressed himself as the Ice Moose and took Simon to the stage where his friends, their parents and Simon's parents were. Now the flashback ends. "Now I remember you! You're Simon Mouse!" Flick gasps. "You do remember me!" Simon replies happy. "And what was your name?" he asks. "Flick. Flick Duck" he says shaking hand with Simon. "Hi, Flick". "I'm glad to see you again, Simon. What brings you here?". "I need to talk to you and your friends about something very important". "OK. But what do you want to talk about?". Simon whispers something in Flick's ear. Flick nods and replies "Sure".

A few hours later after lunch Peanut and the others go outside again. But they realize that someone is missing; Flick Duck. "Where's Flick?" Munchy asks. "I dunno" Jelly answers back. "We were supposed to meet here after lunch" Peanut replies. "There he is!" George cries pointing to Flick who comes out of the house. But they see him with somebody. "Huh?" Scootch remarks. "Who's that mouse?" Paloma asks. Flick and Simon approach them. "Hi, guys" Flick greets them. "So these are your friends?" Simon asks. Flick nods. "Hi" Simon greets them too. "Who are you, kid?" Ootsy demands to know. "Allow me, guys" Flick says. "He's Simon Mouse. Simon these are my friends: Peanut Otter, Jelly and Butter, Peanut's younger sisters, Munchy Beaver, Ootsy and Bootsy Poodles, Pinch Raccoon, her little brother Scootch, George Raccoon and his little sister, Paloma". "It's a pleasure to meet you all" Simon says shaking hands with each of them. "Us too" Peanut says nervously. "Flick, do you know this little mouse?" Pinch asks. "Yeah. I met him when it was Christmas" Flick explains. "He was the one who granted my wishes" Simon adds. "Wishes?" Ootsy repeats. "I don't get it" George says. "I think that happened before you, Paloma and your parents moved here" Peanut tells him. "Simon, remember when it was Christmas, you wanted your wishes to come true? Well I dressed myself as the Ice Moose and took you to the stage where everyone was" Flick replies. "I remember that!" Simon says. "I remember too!" Jelly interrupts them. "Me too. Flick came as fast as he could with Simon on his back" Pinch adds. "Now we know you" Scootch says. "I'm glad to hear this" Simon sighs happy. "I hate to break the conversation, guys, but Simon is here for something really important" Flick says. "What?" Paloma asks. "Go ahead, Simon. We're listening" Peanut says. "I wanted to ask you guys something" the little mouse tells them.

A few more minutes later Simon explains to them what he wants. We see them sitting down on the ground cross-legged. "So you want to be a member of our club?" Peanut asks. Simon nods. "Of course. I'm just a lonely mouse. I don't have friends. I only have my parents who love me so much just like I love them. Even they are sorry for me because I don't have friends" he explains sad. "Poor you" Munchy says. "It is very sad to be alone" Pinch adds. "Please. Can I join you guys? You're the only ones who I can trust" Simon prays. "Flick told me a lot of things about all of you". "Well..." Ootsy thinks. "I'm not sure" Jelly replies. "Come on, guys. Welcoming someone in a club is a good thing. If we welcome someone we show for him/her respect, love, friendship, trust, etc." Flick tells them. They keep thinking. "Flick's right. I think we'd better help him. Simon, of course you can join us. We like to make friends" Peanut says to him happy. "Really?" Simon asks surprised. "You're welcoming me in your club?". The kids nod at him smiling. Simon jumps up and down with joy. "Thanks, guys. You're the best". "Let's lower our hands" Peanut says. They lower their hands. Jelly puts her hand on Peanut's; Butter's on Jelly's; Munchy's on Butter's; Flick's on Munchy's; Ootsy's on Flick's; Bootsy's on Ootsy's; Pinch's on Bootsy's; Scootch's on Pinch's; George's on Scootch's; Paloma's on George's and Simon's on Paloma's. "Welcome to our club, Simon Mouse" Bootsy welcomes him. "Thank you. Mom and dad are going to be so happy when they hear this" Simon tells them. They all laugh.

The next scene we see Simon's house. His parents are in the kitchen cleaning it. Jus then Simon enters the house with a smile on his face. "Hi, mom. Dad" he greets them happy. "Hi, sweetie" his mom greets him too. "Why are you happy, son?" his dad asks him. "Guess what! I have new friends! They've welcomed be in their club!" he exclaims. His parents are surprised. "Really?" his mom asks concerned. "Yeah! No more loneliness for me! Everyday I will have fun with them!" he cries. "Oh, son! We're so proud of you" his dad says happy as he and Simon's mom hug him. "My baby is not alone anymore" she says proud. So in the next days Simon was having fun with Peanut and the others. He was so happy to have fun with his new friends. Even Peanut and the others were so happy to have Simon in their club. Thanks to them Simon was no longer a lonely mouse.

THE END!

Notes:

1. Simon Mouse and his parents return. They were seen in The Ice Moose.

2. Peanut and his friends (except for George and Paloma) remember Simon.

3. George and Paloma finally meet Simon.

4. Simon becomes a member of Peanut and his friends' club.

5. Absent character(s): Ernest, Opal, Walter, Wanda, Constantine, Whitney, Mrs. Beaver, Edouard, Georgiana, Mayor Jeff, Capn and Connie.

6. No Noodle Dance in this episode idea.

Edited on 07/21/2008 2:38am

agent_0042

[9]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 66
    Hmm... it feels to me like there could be more. What if they prepared some special party for Simon, or invited him on some sort of adventure? Maybe that could be where the Noodle Dance comes in. This is an interesting idea, but it has me wanting more, which is a good thing if you can come up with another story that follows the events that were presented here.

ajena

[14]Jul 28, 2008

Hey, everybody. Do you all remember the episode Born To Chirp? In that episode Jelly found a grasshopper and kept it but then she didn't have it anymore. Well here's an episode idea where Jelly finds a poor little bee and wants to help it. So get ready to read:

PB&J OTTER IN: Bee My Friend

It is a beautiful sunny afternoon in Lake Hoohaw. We see Jelly Otter coming out of the house boat. "Boy-o-boy! What a day!" she says as she stretches her arms. She walks to a tree and sits down under it. She closes her eyes and tries to sleep a bit. She relaxes herself but just then she hears a buzz. "What was that?" she asks surprised. She looks behind the tree and finds a poor little bee lying on the ground. "Yikes! A bee!" she cries in fear and goes back but the bee doesn't move. Jelly slowly gets closer to her, lowers her knees and looks at her. The bee starts to open her eyes and sees her. "What happened to you?" she asks. The bee doesn't respond. She tries to fly but fails. Jelly realizes what's wrong with her. "You're sick? Oh my goodness! Don't worry, I'll help you". She slowly grabs the little bee. "Don't worry, little bee, I'll take care of you". The bee smiles at her to which Jelly smiles too. Then Jelly puts her on top of her head. "Promise that you won't sting me". The little bee nods. "Good. By the way! I don't think you have a name so I'll call you Bee! And my name is Jelly Otter" And with that they go off.

The next scene we see Munchy and Flick playing badminton. They keep playing until Flick misses the shuttlecock. "Ha! Got ya!" Munchy remarks. "Not fair!" Flick grunts. "You missed, you lost" Munchy laughs. Just then Jelly shows up. "Hi, guys!" she greets them. "Hi, Jelly!" Flick greets her too. "Hi!" Munchy adds. "Hey, guys. There's somebody here that I'd like you to meet" she tells them. "You have a friend?" Munchy asks happy. "Who?" Flick demands to know. "Meet my new friend: Bee!" she replies showing them the bee on her head with her finger. "Aagh! A bee!" Munchy screams. "Let's get out of here!" Flick yells too. "Wait a minute! She won't sting you guys" Jelly says calming them down. "Thank goodness" Flick sighs with relief. "Where did you find her, Jelly?" Munchy asks. "I was standing under a tree to get some rest when suddenly I heard a buzz. I looked behind the tree and there was poor Bee lying on the ground. She is sick. I called her Bee. Nice name, eh?" Jelly explains. "Yes. Oh you poor little thing" Munchy replies sad stroking Bee gently with his finger. "That's one pretty big bee" Flick comments. "I can't believe that Bee's sick" Munchy worries. "Let's take her to my home" Jelly suggests to which Munchy and Flick agree.

The next scene is the Otter's house boat. We walk inside and find Opal cleaning the living-room. Then Jelly enters the house with Munchy and Flick. "Hi, kids" Opal greets them. "Hi, mrs. Otter" Munchy and Flick cry in unision. "Hi, mommy" Jelly adds. "Guess what I found! A bee!" "A bee?!" Opal repeats. "Don't worry. It won't sting you" Jelly encourages her. "The poor little bee is sick" Munchy explains. "Jelly found her behind a tree lying down weak" Flick adds. "I called her 'Bee'. It's a nice name" Jelly says. Opal takes a look on top of Jelly's head and sees Bee having a gloomy look in her eyes. "Oh dear. Poor little thing" Opal worries. "Mom, can we take care of her until she gets better?" she asks. "Sure. It's really important to help the ones near us" Opal agrees. "Thank you" Jelly says. Turning to Munchy and Flick she continues "Let's show her to Peanut and Butter". Munchy and Flick agree and they head upstairs. We now see Peanut upstairs in the bedroom with Butter where he makes a tour of cubes. "Just one more cube and my tour is complete" he says. He grabs the last cube and slowly tries to put it on top of the tour. "Hey, Peanut!" Jelly cries as she, Munchy and Flick enter the room. Peanut panics and drops the cube. The cube hits the other cubes causing his tower to fall. "Jelly!" Peanut yells sternly. "You've made me destroy my tower!". "Sorry" she giggles. Butter laughs. "Peanut, Butter, guess what I found". "What?". Jelly grabs Bee and puts her in her palm showing her to Peanut and Butter. "Peanut! Butter! Meet Bee! My new friend!". Peanut and his baby sister look at Bee and see her sad. "Cute bee. But she's sad" he says. "She's sick" Flick explains. "Jelly found her behind a tree" Munchy adds. "She does't look well. We should help her" she suggests. "But how?" Flick demands to know. "We should give her a medicine" Munchy replies. "Good idea. But we don't know what bees eat to get better" Peanut tells them. "We don't know but if we do the Noodle Dance we'll know" she says and starts to dance and think along with Butter. "She's right. That's the solution" Munchy agrees and starts to dance along with Flick. "Always the Noodle Dance" Peanut sighs and dances too. They keep dancing and thinking until Peanut has an idea. "I know! I remember that dad showed us a book where we can read about animals. There we can even find how to make medicines for them in case they are sick". "Of course! I remember! Let's see if we can find there how to make the medicine" Jelly says.

We now see them in the kitchen standing at the table with the book in front of them. "Let's see" Peanut says as he turns pages. "Spiders, ants, worms, ladybirds... Bees! Found it! Bees are flying insects closely related to wasps and ants. Bees are a monophyletic lineage within the superfamily Apoidea, presently ****fied by the unranked taxon name Anthophila. There are nearly 20.000 known species of bee, in nine recognized families: Andrenidae, Apidae, Colletidae, Dasypodaidae, Halictidae, Megachilidae, Meganomiidae, Melittidae and Stenotritidae. Though many are undescribed and the actual number is probably higher. They are found on every continent except Antarctica, in every habitat on the planet that contains insect-pollinated flowering plants. Interesting". "See if you can find the medicine for bees" Munchy replies. Peanut nods and tries to find it. After a few seconds he finds it. "There it is! The ingredients are: water, sugar, mint and parsley. These ingredients must be mixed and boiled in water. After that put the medicine on a leaf and give it to the bee 3 times/day". "Then what are we waiting for?" Jelly says. "Let's get to work" Flick tells them. So they start to work on the cure. After 30 minutes it is finally finished. " Thanks, guys. Now I'll put a part of the cure on this leaf" Jelly says. "Here you go, Bee". She gives the cure to her. Bee is still sad. "She still doesn't feel well" she replies. "Don't worry, Jelly. This is just the beginning. You just have to give Bee the cure 3 times/day" Peanut replies reassuringly. So everyday Jelly gave Bee the cure 3 times. A week later Bee was finally cured. She could fly. We see her, with Peanut, Butter, Jelly, Opal, Ernest, Munchy and Flick ouside the house. "You look better already" Jelly tells her. "It seems that the cure worked perfectly" Ernest says. "It sure did" Opal adds. Bee smiles at her and sticks herself to Jelly's head. Jelly laughs with joy. But then Bee looks sad at her. "This means now it's time to say 'good-bye', right?" Jelly asks sad. Bee nods. "I'm really gonna miss you" she tells her. Bee smiles at her. "I think she's telling you that she will miss you too. But one day she will come back and visit you" Munchy explains to Jelly. "How do you understand the bee language?" Flick asks. "I don't. But I realize when I see how she looks at us" Munchy says. Bee sticks herself to Munchy's head, then to Flick's, Peanut's, Butter's, Opal's, Ernest's and Jelly's. "That must've been a mark of 'thank you'" Peanut laughs. "You're welcome, Bee. Come back anytime you want" Jelly tells her. They say 'good-bye' to her and she leaves. Bee stops flying and looks at them again. She winks at them smiling to which the others wink at her too. Then continues to fly. The others wave their hands and go to their ways.

THE END!

Notes:

1. Bees are a monophyletic lineage within the superfamily Apoidea; presently ****fied by the unranked taxon name Anthophila;

2. There are nearly 20.000 known species of bee, in nine recognized families: Andrenidae, Apidae, Colletidae, Dasypodaidae, Halictidae, Megachilidae, Meganomiidae, Melittidae and Stenotritidae;

3. Bees are found in every continent except Antarctica;

4. The cure to make bees feel healthy is to boil sugar, mint and parsley in water, mix them and give the cure to the bees 3 times/day.

5. Absent character(s): Walter, Wanda, Pinch, Scootch, Constantine, Whitney, George, Paloma, Mrs. Beaver, Shirley, Edouard, Georgiana, Ootsy, Bootsy, Simon, Simon's parents, Mayor Jeff, Capn and Connie.

6. Butter appears but has no dialogue.

ajena

[16]Aug 23, 2008

PB&J OTTER IN: The Hansel And Gretel Story

Our story begins with a quiet summer night in Lake Hoohaw. At the Otters' house boat, we walk inside to Peanut, Butter and Jelly's bedroom. We now see them in their beds. They try to sleep but can't. They sigh. "I can't sleep" Peanut says. "Me too" Jelly adds. "Me three" Butter adds. They look at the clock and it is 10:00 PM. "We're not gonna stay up all night, are we?" Peanut asks a bit annoyed. "Of course not" Jelly answers back. "We must think how to go to sleep". "But how?" he asks. "I'm not sure but if we do the Noodle Dance we'll know how" she says and gets out of bed. Butter does the same. "Not the Noodle Dance!" he sighs but gets out of bed. "You'll do that dance even if you like it or not" Jelly laughs. They start to dance and think. After 1 minute Jelly has an idea. "I know! We can close our eyes and count sheeps. It always works". "It's worth to try" he agrees. They go back in their beds, close their eyes and start to count sheeps. 20 minutes have passed and they are still counting. "Didn't work!" she sighs. They sigh again. Butter starts to cry a bit. Peanut and Jelly get out of the beds, approach her and pat her on the head. "Don't cry, Butter" Peanut calms her down. "Yeah. We'll get to sleep. Somehow" Jelly says. "Kay" Butter says sniffing. "I know!" Peanut yells. "Let's ask mom and dad to tell us a bedtime story! Bedtime stories always make children to fall asleep". "Hey! Yeah! Why didn't I think of that!". "Mom!" Peanut calls. "Daddy!" Jelly calls too. After a few seconds their parents (in their pyjamas) enter the room. "What is it, kids?" Ernest asks. "Why aren't you three sleeping?" Opal demands to know. "We can't sleep" Peanut answers. "We tried but we couldn't. We counted sheeps but it couldn't help us to fall asleep" Jelly explains. "We were wondering if you could read a bedtime story. We know that bedtime stories always help kids to fall asleep" Peanut tells them. "Please, mommy, daddy, read us a bedtime story so that we can sleep" Jelly prays. "Please!" the otter kids cry in unision. Their parents smile at them and nod. "Sure, kids" Ernest agrees. "We will read you darlings a bedtime story" Opal adds. The otter kids cheer. "But first, go back to your own beds" Ernest suggest. The otter kids nod and go to their beds just like their father suggested. Then Ernest sits down on a chair and Opal on another one. "I'll tell you a story that my father told me when I was kid: Hansel and Gretel" he explains. "Please, dad. Tell us" Peanut says happy. "OK, kids. Just calm down" Opal says. "Here's the story" Ernest says to begin. "Once upon a time, there were two little otters named Hansel and Gretel, and they lived in a cottage in the woods"...

We now see what happens in Ernest's story. One day, Hansel and Gretel (who look a lot like Peanut and Jelly. They are both bare-footed), were taking a walk through the woods. They like to go on the trails and enjoy the peacefulness of the woods. As they are walking, they come across a trail neither of them have been on before. "Come on, Gretel!" Hansel shouts. "Let's check out this trail and see where it leads!". "I don't know, Hansel," Gretel says. "Maybe we should stick to the trails we already know. We don't want to get lost". "We won't get lost" Hansel says, taking Gretel by the hand. "Trust me. This will be fun". "Well, all right" Gretel sighs. Hansel and Gretel walk down the new trail, and find that they have walked very far from their home, and it is getting very dark. "I'm a little scared, Hansel. What if we can't find our way back?" Don't worry, Gretel. I've been leaving a trail of bread crumbs as we've been walking. All we have to do is follow the bread crumbs back home". They turn around to follow the bread crumbs back to their home, when they see a bunch of birds eating up their trail. "Uh-oh!" Hansel remarks. "Leaving a trail of bread crumbs to follow. That plan was really for the birds, Hansel. Now what do we do?" Gretel asks annoyed giving Hansel a look. "Well, I guess we just keep walking until we find someone who'll give us directions". The kids continue walking through the woods.

They have walked a long way, and it is getting late. They are starting to get hungry. "I really wish you hadn't left that trail of bread crumbs, Hansel. I sure could use them right about now". "Me too. It seemed like a good idea at the time". They continue walking until Hansel stops and sniffs the air. "Hey, Gretel! Do you smell what I smell?". "I think so. Come on". They follow the scent until they come across a giant house, made entirely of gingerbread. They stare at it, not quite sure what to make of it. "It's a house made entirely of gingerbread!" Gretel yells. "Come on! I'm starving!" Hansel yells. Hansel and Gretel run to the house and begin nibbling on the walls. As they are doing that, the front door opens, and out comes an old crocodile femme. Her hair is fringe and it is grey. And she is wearing red slippers. She looks over at the two otters gnawing on her house. "What are you two doing?" she asks smiling. "We're sorry, ma'am. We were lost in the woods and trying to find our way back home, and we smelled gingerbread, and then we saw your house. We were just so hungry ..." Hansel explains. "Oh you poor little kids. You must be very hungry. Come into my house. You can spend the night here" she says. "Well... If you insist. Thanks" Hansel says turning to Gretel who shrugs. The kids walk inside the old woman's house.

We now see Hansel and Gretel in the kitchen sitting at the table. The old woman brings a chicken on the tray and puts it on the table. "Here you go, kids". "Thanks, ma'am" Gretel says. They start to eat. "Boy, you kids really are hungry" the female crocodile worries to which Hansel and Gretel nod. 1 hour later the female crocodile takes the kids upstairs to a room. The kids climb up on the bed and she covers them. "Sweet dreams, kids. And don't worry. Tomorrow I'm sure you will find your way back home". "Thanks, ma'am. You're so kind" Hansel says. And with that she leaves and closes the door. But little do Hansel and Gretel know that the old female crocodile is in fact a wicked witch. She smirks, rubs her hands and replies "The girl's brother is pretty fat. Hmm. And looks delicious. Starting from tomorrow I will eat him". And with that she laughs quietly so that Hansel and Gretel can't hear her. She doesn't want the kids to hear this until tomorrow.

The next day the Sun slowly rises. Hansel and Gretel are still asleep in the room until the Sun's rays awakens them. "Morning, Gretel". "Morning, Hansel". "It's a beautiful morning" she says. "Yes. Very beautiful" he replies back. Just then, the female crocodile enters the room with a smirk. "Ha!" she remarks. "Oh, morning" Hansel greets her. "What's for breakfast?" Gretel asks. "Your brother is for breakfast. Just for me" she says. Both Hansel and Gretel gasp in surprise and look at each other puzzled. "What do you mean?" Gretel demands to know. "I've lied you guys! I'm not a good lady after all! I'm a wicked witch and I want to eat fat kids! And your brother is the one who is pretty fat. He looks very delicious". "M-m-m-me?!" Hansel stammers. Then she reveals her hands. With her left hand she holds a knife and with the right hand a fork. "Come here, you delicious little fat otter" she says. "RUN!!!" he cries and quickly runs out of the room with his sister. "You guys won't escape from me that easy!" the witch cries.

The kids quickly run downstairs and arrive at the entrance. They try to open the door but can't. "Locked" she says. "Quick! The window!" he suggests. They try to open the window but it is also locked. "The window's locked to!" she says. "That's because I have locked all the windows and the doors in this house" the witch says once she comes down. Then she reveals the keys and says with an evil smile "And only I have the keys". Gretel lowers her knees and begs sadly "Please, miss. Don't eat my brother. I love him so much. Eat me. Not him". Then Hansel adds "You don't wanna eat me. I'm nothing but bones. And I'm thin". "Nonsense" the witch yells grabbing him by the hand. "I always eat fat kids. And you, fat child, are another one that I will eat. To the oven with you!". She takes Hansel to the oven. "NO!!!" Gretel yells. "If you try to stop me, you're gonna get it!" the witch warns her. She takes Hansel to the oven. She opens the door and realizes that something may be wrong. "I think the pilot light has gone out in my oven. Would you check it out for me, please" she asks Hansel. Hansel is about to check it out but he hesitates. He ponders for a few seconds and suddenly has an idea. He looks at Gretel smirks and winks at her. Gretel realizes what he is up to and smirks and winks at him too. Then turning to the witch, he continues "I would, but I don't know how. I have never done that before. Could you show me? Please?". "What?!" the witch exclaims. "You're such a fool! OK. Fine! If you don't know how, I'll show you. You put your head inside and look around. It's very easy". Hansel smirks again, looks at Gretel and does a 'Come here' motion with his fingers. Gretel tiptoes behind the witch. "The pilot light's on" the witch says. "Now, get in there". "I'm not going in there! You are!" Hansel laughs. Gretel grabs the witch's keys and pushes her. In an instant the witch is inside the oven. "Hey!" she cries. Then Hansel shuts the door. All they hear is the witch's cries for help. "We did it!" he cheers. "Good thinking, brother" she cries hugging him. "Let's get out of here!" Hansel suggests. And with that they use the witch's key to open the door at the entrance and leave.

Then they run from the gingerbread house as far as they can. After a few minutes they come across a hill and see their cottage. "Our home!" he shouts. "We've made it! Come on!" she cries. They head happily to their house. We walk inside their house to find their parents (who look a lot like Ernest and Opal; they are bare-footed too) are standing at the table sadly. Just then, they hear a knock on the door. The kids' dad get up, walk to the door and open it to find them. "Honey! Our children are back!" their dad calls her. Their mom quickly comes, cries with joy and hugs them. "Hansel! Gretel! Oh, our darlings" she shouts. Their dad hugs them too. "Where have you guys been? We've been very worried" their dad asks. "Yeah. Even you baby sister was worried" their mom says. Their baby sister (who looks like Butter; just like the others she is bare-footed) comes into the room and hugs her big brother and big sister. "We're sorry. We were" Hansel says. "It's a long story".

"And when Hansel and Gretel left the gingerbread house," Ernest says, finishing up his story. "They came to a hill, and then, over the hill, they found their own cottage, and they lived with their parents and baby sister happily ever after. The end". "Ernest!" Opal whispers elbowing him. "What?" Ernest asks quietly. They look at Peanut, Butter and Jelly and hear them snoring. "Looks like your story really worked" she explains. They get up from their chairs, approach each of the otter simblings and kiss their foreheads. Then they quietly tiptoe to the door. After reaching the doorway they turn around, looking at the children again. "Good night, kids" Ernest says. "Sweet dreams, my darlings" Opal adds. And with that they leave and close the door. Peanut, Butter and Jelly are now asleep. They all smile in their sleep.

THE END!

Notes:

1. PB&J's friends are absent in this episode idea.

2. Another bedtime story just like in the other episodes.

koda20

[17]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    How about Dr, Molar the Fox dentist becoming the babysitter for just Baby Butter at the Otter's house boat?

koda20

[18]Nov 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    Here is a short part of Butter's babysitter, if your gonna make that part of the story or not.

Dr.Molar: Come to mama Molar,Baby Butter!

Dr.Molar held Baby Butter in the air.

Butter Otter: (giggle) Up,up!

ajena

[20]Feb 3, 2009

PB&J OTTER IN: Doctor Molar, Baby Sitter

Out story begins with a beautiful fall morning in Lake Hoohaw. At the Otters' house boat we find Peanut, Butter and Jelly Otter making drawings in their bedroom. "Check this out, guys" Peanut says showing his sisters the drawing. His drawing shows a red Tyranosaurus Rex. "Nice on, Peanut" Jelly replies back. "Check this out". She shows him a drawing with a pink rose. "Nice" he answers back. Turning to Butter he continues "Butter, what drawing have you made?". The baby otter shows them a drawing with a yellow bunny. "Bunny" she chuckles. Just then, Ernest and Opal enter the room. "Kids, your father and I are going out in town this night. We'll be back very late" Opal announces. "We've talked to Shirley this morning. You can go to the Duck's house and spend the night there if you want" Ernest adds. "Sounds great, daddy" Jelly agrees. "Me too. I will have some fun with Flick" Peanut adds. "What about you, Butter?" Ernest asks. "No!" Butter moans. She runs to Opal and hugs her. "I want home with Mama!". "Aww, but darling, your father and I will be busy. We can't take you" Opal says with a sweet sound. "It's OK. In this case Jelly and I will stay home to take care of her" Peanut says. "Yeah, we don't mind" Jelly adds. "But you kids will still be alone. Then maybe Shirley and Flick should come here to our home to take care of you" Ernest replies. "Yeah. What do you think, Butter?" Jelly asks. "No!" Butter yells again. "I want Mama!" "It's harder than I thought" Peanut sighs. "Wait a minute. I think I know what to do" Opal says and goes downstairs. The otter kids and Ernest look at each other and shrug. We now see Opal downstairs in the kitchen. She dials six numbers on the phone. After a few seconds she says "Hello? Hi, do you remember me? How are you? Great to hear this. I'm fine too. By the way, can you come over here this night? I have a job for you. You will? Thanks".

Lots of hours have passed and it is dark. The Otter family is outside at the docks waiting. "You have called a new baby sitter for us?" Peanut asks. "That's right, but only for Butter" Opal answers back. "But why, mom?" Jelly demands to know. "So that you and Peanut can go to the Duck's home and have fun" Opal explains. "But who is this new baby sitter you're talking about, honey?" Ernest asks too. All of a sudden, they hear the sounds that a boat makes. "You'll see" Opal replies winking at them. The person stops the boat near the docks and that person is none other than... Doctor Molar! "Good evening, everybody!" she yells happy. "Doctor Molar?!" the otter kids exclaim. "That's right, kids! It's me" she says. Peanut, Butter and Jelly run happily to her and hug her. "Doctor Molar! Hi!" Peanut says. "What brings you to Lake Hoohaw?" Jelly says. "Your mother has called me to come here and take care of your little sister, Butter" Molar answers. Looking at Butter, she continues "Did you miss me, Butter?". "Yeah!" the baby otter cries happy. "The reason why have called Doctor Molar, guys, it's because I remember how she and Butter were so close to each other" Opal replies. "Yeah! Now I remember!" Ernest says. "We have never thought we'd see you again!" Jelly cries. "Me neither!" Peanut adds. "I hate to break the conversation, but Opal and I have to go" Ernest interrupts. "Oh yeah! Like I said, we'll be back very late. Now, Peanut, you and Jelly go to Flick's home, have fun and listen to Shirley". "Right, mom" Peanut agrees. "Butter, you stay home with Doctor Molar, have fun with her and listen to her, OK?". "OK" Butter answers. And with that Opal and Ernest leave. "Good-bye, Doctor Molar" Jelly says. "It was great to meet you again. We'll see you tomorrow" Peanut says. "Thanks, kids. Go and have fun" she says. And with that Peanut and Jelly go to Flick's home and Doctor Molar goes with Butter inside the house boat.

We now see the Duck's home. Shirley is in the kitchen washing the dishes when the doorbell interrupts her. She goes to the door, opens it and sees Peanut and Jelly standing there. "Good evening, mrs. Duck" the otter kids cry at the same time. "Good evening, kids" Shirley answers back. But she notices that not all of them are here. "Hey! Where's Butter?" "Butter didn't want to come. She wanted to stay home with mama" Jelly explains. "But mom called another baby sitter: Doctor Molar, because she and Butter were so close to each other. Now they are both home having fun" Peanut adds. "I see" Shirley understands. "Is Flick home?" Jelly asks. "He's upstairs in his room. You can go and play with him, but don't make a mess" Shirley replies. "Thanks" Peanut replies and with that they go upstairs to Flick's room.

Back at the Otter's house boat, Dr. Molar and Butter are having fun. Molar rolls down on one of her knees and cries happy "Come to mama Molar, Baby Butter". Butter goes to her, Molar grabs her and holds her up in the air. "Up, up!" Butter giggles. She runs with Butter all around the living-room. After a few minutes they both sit down on the couch. "That was fun!" Molar exclaims to which Butter claps her hands happy. Then the baby otter says "I'm hungry". "Let's get you something to eat!" Molar says as the two of them start looking for food. We now see them eating peanut butter jelly sandwiches. "So, these is your and your brother and sister's food? Peanut butter jelly sandwiches?" she asks. Butter replies nodding her head.

Back with Peanut and Jelly, they are in Flick's room reading comics. "So, your little sister is at home with Dr. Molar?" Flick demands to know. "Yes, and believe me, the minute Butter saw her for the first time, she started to be close to her" Peanut explains. "And so did Dr. Molar" Jelly adds. "It seems that Butter is lucky to have her as a friend" Flick agrees to which Peanut and Jelly nod. Just then, Shirley arrives in the room. "Peanut, Jelly, Flick, dinner will be ready in ten minutes" she announces. "Thanks, mom" Flick replies. "We'll be right down" Peanut adds. Shirley leaves. Peanut, Jelly and Flick keep reading comics and after ten minutes they go downstairs in the kitchen to have dinner.

Back at the Otter's house boat, Dr. Molar is changing Butter's diaper. After a few minutes she manages to finish changing her. "Boy! You sure are a stinky little otter" Molar jokes to which Butter laughs. "I'm glad I have finally finished changing your diaper. There are 40 minutes left before bedtime. What do you wanna do now?". "TV!" Butter exclaims. "OK. Let's watch TV. What do you wanna watch?". "Animals! Cute animals". "OK" Molar agrees and with that they start to watch TV.

At the Duck's home, after ten minutes, Peanut, Jelly, Flick and Shirley finish their dinner. "Mom. Thanks for dinner" Flick replies. "That was delicious. What's for dessert?" Jelly asks. "Yeah, dessert" Peanut adds happy. "Something special for my little darling Flick and his friends. An upside-down cake with chocolate and cherries" Shirley explains showing them her cake. "Wow!" the kids exclaim. She gives a slice of cake for each of them. "Here you are, kids". "Thanks, mom". "Can we go upstairs?" Peanut asks. "Sure. But remember, you three must be in bed by 20:00 PM. You have 35 minutes left". "We will. And thanks again for dinner" Jelly replies and she, Peanut and Flick go upstairs.

Then. After 25 minutes. "Come on, little lady. It's time for bed" Molar announces Butter as they get up and go upstairs. But before they reach the stairs they hear the phone ringing. Molar asnwers it. "Hello?". "Good evening, Dr. Molar. It's me, Peanut Otter" Peanut says. "Oh hi, Peanut! What is it?". "I just wanted to wish you and Butter "good night". "Why thank you. Good night to you and the others too". "Thanks. We'll see you in the morning". "OK. Bye". "Bye". And with that, they close the phones and go to their beds. That night, Baby Butter is in her bedroom sleeping. Dr. Molar is sleeping in a room where Aunt Nanner slept, before she got married with Redolfo and moved from Lake Hoohaw. Peanut and Jelly are sleeping in Flick's bed with Flick and Shirley is in her room fast asleep. All of them are asleep.

Two hours and twenty minutes later, Ernest and Opal return home. They slowly enter inside. "Sure seems to be quiet" Ernest whispers to Opal. Opal just nods. They tiptoe upstairs to Peanut, Butter and Jelly's bedroom, and see Butter sleeping. "Look at her. Such an angel" Opal whispers. They both smile at the baby otter. Then they tiptoe to Aunt Nanner's old room and see Dr. Molar sleeping. Then they leave the room and go to their room to get some sleep.

The next day, at 10:00 AM the otter family and Dr. Molar are at the docks. Molar is ready to go home. "Molar, thanks for babysitting Butter. She was indeed so happy to have you" Opal says. "My pleasure. I'm just happy to lend a hand. If there are still problems, just call me" Molar answers back. "We will" Ernest promises. "We were so glad to see you again, Dr. Molar" Peanut says. "And I am sure we will see you again sometimes" Jelly adds. "I am sure you will" Molar answers, giving them a warm hug. Then she jumps in her boat and goes off. She turns around and yells 'good-bye' to them. The otters say 'good-bye' too and watch her as she goes. They are glad they have had Dr. Molar for assistance.

The End!

Notes:

1. Dr. Molar makes a reappearance in the series. She was seen for the first time in Butter's First Check-Up.

2. Again, no Noodle Dance in this episode idea.