PB&J Otter Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2000)

PB&J Otter: New Episode Ideas

koda20

[21]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 15
    Take your time on the next PB&J story that I already mention to you,a sequal from Doctor Molar Baby Sitter!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

koda20

[22]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 15
    Anytime your ready!

ajena

[24]Aug 8, 2009
    • level: 22

This is the sequel of my previous story "Doctor Molar, Baby Sitter" and shows its continuation with 2 weeks after Doctor Molar had left. In this story PB&J's parents leave for a while again and Doctor Molar returns this time to take care of all the Otter kids. And now, here's my story:

PB&J OTTER IN: Doctor Molar Returns

The scene opens with a quiet night in Lake Hoohaw. We zoom into PB&J's house and into the living-room. The otter kids are watching TV. Just then, Ernest and Opal appear. "Kids, time for bed" Ernest announces them. "Sure, daddy" Jelly replies. They turn off the TV, they say 'good-night' to their parents, they kiss them and go upstairs to their bedroom. Once they get there, they tuck themselves in their beds and cover themselves. "Tomorrow, another day, another adventure" Peanut tells his two sisters to which Jelly and Butter nod. "But we must rest if we want to be ready for our new adventure" Jelly says. They all agree, they wish to each other 'good-night' and they start to sleep.

The next day, it is 7:40 AM. Peanut, Butter and Jelly slide down from their room and arrive in the kitchen. "Morning, mom. Morning, dad" Peanut yells. But they do not hear their parents calling. "Mom?" Peanut asks. "Daddy?" Jelly asks too. "Where are they?" Peanut wonders. "I dunno. They usually wake up earlier in the morning before we do" Jelly replies. "Weird" Butter adds with a shrug. "Let's go find them" Peanut suggests. They agree and they start searching for Ernest and Opal all around the house. 5 minutes have passed and the kids have searched the entire house. "They are not home" Jelly says. "What if they are at the store" Peanut thinks. They go there but they find the store closed. After that they return home. "I do not get it. Where could they be?" Peanut demands to know. Just then, Jelly sees something. "Uh, I think this could solve our question" she says. "What do you mean?" he asks. They look up and see a note on the refrigerator. On the note, it is written:

Kids, your aunt Anna called last night and said she was ill. She asked me and your father to come over to her and help her. She said that you three should stay home because she didn't want to make you kids ill too. We'll be back after 3 days. Until then, be good.

PS: You won't be alone while we are away. Your babysitter will arrive soon.

"Oh dear! Poor Aunt Anna" Jelly worries. "That's why we couldn't find our parents" Peanut adds with a sigh. "But wait! They said that our baby sitter would arrive. Who is it?" Just then, they hear a knock at the door. "We'll find out now" Jelly replies. They open the door and see the person that they have seen before: the fox Doctor Molar! "Peanut! Butter! Jelly! Hi!" she exclaims. "DOCTOR MOLAR!!!" the otter kids cry happy. They hug her. "I am so glad to see you three again" she says. "So are we" Jelly adds. "We're gonna have fun together" Molar replies. Peanut, Butter and Jelly nod. We now see them having breakfast. "So, Doctor Molar, how have you been?" Peanut asks. "Oh nothing much. I just spent my time as a dentist. You know what I mean" Molar answers. "I think it's really hard for me" she adds. "I guess any job is difficult to deal with" Jelly says. Everybody agrees on this. After they have their breakfast, they wash up the dishes and put them back in their places. "Now you kids go and have fun. I have some work to do" Molar tells them. "OK" the kids cry at the same time. And with that, Peanut, Butter and Jelly go upstairs in their room and Doctor Molar starts doing some chores around the house.

We now see PB&J in their bedroom. Peanut and Jelly are reading books while Baby Butter is playing with cubs. "It's so great to have Dr. Molar as our babysitter again" Jelly tells her brother and sister. "You got that right. However, I wonder how our aunt Anna is doing. I am really worried about her. She is ill" Peanut says. That causes Jelly to worry too. "I hope she is OK" she says. Baby Butter starts to whimper. "Let's not be sad. When mom and dad get back, they will tell us if she is fine. And in the meantime, we will pray for God every niggt to help her be healthy". They nod at this. At 9:00 AM later. "I am bored. Let's go outside and and have some fun" Peanut suggests. "Great idea!" Jelly exclaims. They slide down to the kitchen, then run happily to the entrance of their home. "Where are you all going?" Dr. Molar asks once she shows up in the hall. "We're going outside to have fun" Peanut explains. "Fun!" Butter giggles. "OK. But I want you kids to be back by lunch" Molar tells them. "We will, we promise" Jelly says. But before they leave, Butter sneezes. "Uh-oh. I think somebody has a cold" the fox says. Then she looks outside and see up in the sky lots of small white clouds appearing. "And I think it's gonna rain. Maybe it's better for you kids to stay in the house". Then she closes the door. "What?" Peanut yells. "You're right. Who knows, it could rain" Jelly agrees. "Come on, kids. You can help me with some chores". Everybody, except for Peanut, agree.

A few hours later. Outside it has started to rain. We see what PB&J and Dr. Molar are doing. Baby Butter is colouring a book, Peanut is watching TV, he looks anooyed and bored and Jelly and Dr. Molar are playing a game called Hangman (a game in which peole guess a word by putting letters, only if some of them fit). "I know the word! It's Mount Hoohaw!" Jelly exclaims. "Correct!" Molar cheers. Then she notices Peanut. "Hey, Peanut, don't you wanna play Hangman?" "No. I want to go outside and have fun with my friends" he says slightly annoyed. "But it's raining. And it's cold. Oh my gosh! It's almost lunch time. I will start making lunch" she says and goes into the kitchen. Jelly approaches her brother. "What's wrong, Peanut? You don't look happy". "Of course I am not happy, I have been spending two hours in the house rather than go outside and play". "But it's raining". "It wasn't when we wanted to go. But now it is. It started a few minutes ago. We would have had fun by now outside". "Come on, Peanut. It's not that bad. Dr. Molar just wants our own good". "Yeah, right". Suddenly, they hear the fox. "Kids! Lunch time". "We'll talk after that. OK?". And with that they go to have lunch.

Another few hours later, it is 4:00 PM. Outside the rain has finally stopped. Peanut, seeing this, tries to go outside, but Dr. Molar stops him. "Where are you going?" she asks. "Outside to play". "You can't go". "Why? It's not raining anymore". "I know, but the earth is so wet and the wind is blowing. You could catch a cold if you go outside". "But I can't stay just in the house". "Of course you can. There are so many things to do inside. Come on, I'll show you". Peanut sighs and follows Dr. Molar. The next scene, is PB&J's bedroom. The otter kids are inside there. "It's so great that Dr. Molar is babysitting us again" Jelly replies. Butter nods replying "Yeah". "What do you think, Peanut?" Jelly adds. Peanut does not say anything. We see him on the bed annoyed. "Peanut? What's the matter?" "Dr. Molar is the matter. She is not letting do what we want" Peanut says. "Oh come. It's not that bad. She is a good babysitter" she says. "She is driving us up to a wall" he replies. "No she is not. She is very kind and knows what is best for us" she answers back. "Yeah, right" he says annoyed. Suddenly they hear Dr. Molar calling for them. "Kids! Bath time!". "Bath!" Butter giggles. Peanut sighs. We now see Dr. Molar giving PB&J a bath. "It's so great to take a bath" Jelly cries happy. "Indeed. Cleanliness is saint" Molar replies. After a few minutes, she finishes giving them a bath. "There. You are all done. And you smell beautiful". "Thanks. Everybody will admire me if I am very clean" Jelly says. "You got that right" Molar agrees. "I am thirsty" Peanut says. "Let's go to the kitchen. I'll make you some warm milk" Molar replies and with that heads with the otter children in the kitchen.

We now see them in the kitchen. "Here you go" she says, giving PB&J some glasses with warm milk. The kids drink the glasses. Then Molar picks Peanut up with her hands, hugs him and pats him on the back. "Aren't you adorable". Peanut looks embarassed. Then he burps and covers his mouth. "Excuse me". Everybody laughs. Then Molar picks Jelly up and doe the same thing. Jelly smiles at her, but she doesn't burp. Then, Butter is next. Butter giggles and burps. "Excuse me" Butter says. Dr. Molar, Baby Butter and Jelly laugh. But Peanut is the only one who doesn't. Next, we see PB&J in their room. "I can't take it anymore. She is threating us like babies" he yells. "Peanut! Will you cut that out? She is not!" she answers back. "It was one thing when she babysitted Butter, but now all of us, look what happens". "You can say what you want, but I do not agree with your opinion". "There has to be a way to stop this". They all think. "I think this looks like a job for Noodle Dance". "I'll noodle, but I am too angry to dance". They start to dance and think. After a few seconds, Peanut dances too. After a few minutes, he gets an idea. "I've got it! We can use a machine to create clones. Our clones will stay with Dr. Molar and the real us can go and have fun". That is an idea, Peanut. But I do not know if we have a machine to create clones". "You're right". "I know. We can give her a soporific. That substance will put her to sleep and she won't notice that we will be gone". "Yeah! We have a soporific, but only our parents know where it is. We can't find it". "Oh yeah! I forgot!" "Guess we're stuck with Dr. Molar for another two days". Dr. Molar shows up. "Kids! Come with me! Somebody on the phone wants to talk to you". They go downstairs. Peanut picks up the receiver. "Hello?" he asks. "Peanut, it's me. Your dad" Ernest says. "Dad! Hi! How are you? And how's mom? And aunt Nanner?" "Your mom and I are fine. We're here with aunt Nanner. To tell you the truth, she is still sick. But listen. We want to tell you something. Opal and I talked to Redolfo. He will come at our house tomorrow and pick you up". "He will? But why?". "Aunt Nanner is not feeling better. Opal and I tried to help her, but I think she needs more help. That's why Opal and I decided that maybe you three should come here too. I am sure aunt Nanner will feel better once she sees you three". "That would be great! But can Dr. Molar come too?". "Of course. But you kids must be careful. Nanna doesn't know that Opal, and I are sending Redolfo to bring you four here. So try not to spoil the surprise". "We won't. And thanks. Bye, dad". "Good-bye". They end the coversation. "What is it, Peanut?" Jelly asks. "Redolfo is coming tomorrow to pick us up. Dad thinks that if aunt Nanner sees us, she will feel better" Peanut explains. "That's great!". Butter cheers and claps her hands. "Dad said that we can bring Dr. Molar too" he adds. "How nice of your parents. But we must sleep if we want to be rested for tomorrow" Dr. Molar says. They all agree and go to bed.

The next day, it is 6:30 AM. PB&J and Dr. Molar are ready for Redolfo to come and pick them up. Dr. Molar diapers Baby Butter. The baby lughs. After a while, Dr. Molar finishes her job. "There, my darling. You're all done". Soon, they go outside and wait for Redolfo to show up. "I can't wait to see aunt Nanner" Peanut says excitedly. "Me neither. Maybe she was wrong, when she told mom and dad not to come to her house" Jelly says. "Yeah. I think she will feel happy and better once she sees us". "I doubt it. I can't wait to meet your aunt and uncle" Dr. Molar says. After 30 minutes, Redolfo finally arrives in a hot air ballon. "PB&J! Up here!" he cries. "Uncle Redolfo!" the otter kids cry together. The ballon lands on the ground. PB&J run to Redolfo, who gets out of the ballon, and hug him. "Hi, uncle Redolfo" Peanut says. "Good to see you!" Jelly adds. "Hello, kids" Redolfo says. "Are you ready to go and see your aunt Nanner?". "You bet we are!" Peanut replies. "Oh, uncle Redolfo. This is Dr. Molar. Our baby sitter" Jelly explains. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Redolfo" Molar says once she approaches hm and shake hands. "Me too. So you are their baby sitter". "Yes. You have such cute children". "That's what my wife says. Speaking of my wife, she is so ill. I am really worried about her. I just hope you kids will help her to be healthy again". "I am sure she will fine. We will help her alright" Peanut says. "Good, then let's go. Ladies first". "Why thank you" Dr. Molar chuckles. And with that, they hop in the ballon and fly back to Nanna's house.

The next scene, with lots of minutes later, we see Ernest, Opal and Aunt Nanner in a bedroom. Anna is on the bed very sick. "How are you feeling, Anna?" Opal asks her sister. "Still ill" Anna answers back. "Oh dear! I don't know what else we can do to help you" Ernest says worried. "It seems that I am too weak. Where's Redolfo? Have you seen him?" Anna demands to know. "No. I haven't seen him this morning" Ernest replies back. Just then, there is knock on the door. The door opens and Redolfo enters. "Morning, everybody" he yells. "Hi, honey! Where have you been?. "Well, I have brought you a gift". Nanna is surprised. "A present? For me?". Redolfo nods. "What is it?" "Look who's here, dear". Redolfo gets out of the way, revealing PB&J standing there. "Aunt Nanner!" the kids cry as they run to her. "PB&J! What are you doing here?" their aunt cries. The kids climb on the bed and hug her. "Uncle Redolfo has brought us here. We are so worried about you" Peanut explains. Then Ernest steps in. "It was my and Opal's idea. We sent Redolfo to bring them here. We thought that you might feel better if you see the kids". "Wow, I am surprised. Really, I am" Anna says. "Oh, someone else is here too" Redolfo adds. Dr. Molar enters the room. "Good morning, everybody". "Dr. Molar! Hi!" Opal cries. "How are you doing?" Ernest asks. The doctor says "Nothing much. Just taking care of PB&J". Looking at Aunt Nanner she continues. "So you're aunt Nanner? PB&J's aunt?". "Yes, that's me". "Nice to mee you. I heard that you are sick. What's wrong?". They shake hands. "I am not feeling well. I am so dizzy, I have a big temperature. I have an otter flu". "Don't worry, Aunt Nanner, we are here now" Jelly says while holding her aunt's hand. "We're all going to make you feel better" Peanut replies reassuringly and the others nod at this. So in the next hours, they all work very hard trying to help Anna. They give her medicines, make for her breakfast, lunch, dinner, they stay with her, keeping her company, they tidy up her bed, etc. Soon, it becomes night. Aunt Nanner gets out of bed. "How do you feel, Anna?" Opal asks. "How do I feel now? I feel great! Healthy! And thanks to all of you!". Everyone cheers and hugs her. "I'm glad you are finally alright, honey" Redolfo says happy. "Me too. But best of all, I wanna thank you three, PB&J" Anna says. She hugs them. "I made a mistake when I told your parents not to bring you all here. But because you are all here, now I feel better". The Otter kids have tears coming out of their eyes. "We're so glad to see you healthy too" Peanut says. "We were so worried about you" Jelly adds. The others stare happy at the otter kids and aunt Nanner as she hugs them.

The next day, in the morning at 11:00 AM, PB&J, their parents and Dr. Molar finally return to the houseboat. Dr. Molar goes to her boat and is about to leave. PB&J and their parents are standing at the docks. "Thank you so much for taking care of the kids, Molar" Opal says happy. "My pleasure. I enjoy being a dentist and a baby sitter" Molar laughs. "It was fun to have you as our baby sitter" Jelly says. "Yeah. Indeed" Peanut adds. "Maybe we can visit you someday" Ernest suggests. "Yes. That's a great idea. But I have to see how my schedule will be. Who knows I may be very busy every day" Molar says. "You can call us whenever you're free and we'd be happy to drop by" Opal says. Dr. Molar agrees. Then she starts the engine and says "Oodelay! See you in another day!" she yells. "Oodelay!" the otter family cries. And with that Dr. Molar leaves. Then Opal says "Why don't you kids go and play with your friends?". "While Opal and I get back to work" Ernest adds. The otter kids cry happily "We'd love to!". And with that, Ernest goes to the store and Opal back to the house. Before going to PB&j's friends, Jelly says "It was fun that Dr. Molar took care of us" Jelly says. Butter laughs. "Maybe for you and Butter, but not for me. She didn't let us do anything we wanted and she treated us like babies" Peanut replies. "Oh Peanut!" Jelly laughs. "Hm!" Peanut remarks crossing his arms and they finally go to play.

THE END!

Notes:

1. PB&J's friends are again absent in this episode idea and so are their parents.

2. This is Dr. Molar's third appearance of the show.

3. Aunt Nanner and Redolfo return.

CDCB

[26]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 34
    ajena wrote:

Greetings, my friends. I am sorry for the delay, but I have been very busy lately, although I am still on my holidays. But now that I am here, here's my new story:

PB&J OTTER IN: The Sleepless Raccoon - Part 1

Our story begins with a beautiful autumn night in Lake Hoohaw. We zoom into the Raccoon's house. Inside a bedroom, we find Pinch and Scootch Raccoons, tucked in their beds, both of them fast asleep. Just then, Scootch opens his eyes. "I can't sleep" he says. He looks around and sees Pinch sleeping. Then he looks at the clock and sees that it is midnight. "Maybe if I do something, I will tire myself and then I would be able to go back to sleep. But what should I do? I know! I'll count sheep" he suggests. He closes his eyes again and starts counting lots of sheep. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six...". One hour later. "1000... 1001... 1002... 1003... 1004... 1005... 1006...". He stops counting and opens his eyes. "My mouth. I think I talked too much. Guess it didn't work. What's next? I know! A midnight snack should do the trick". He gets out of bed and goes downstairs and into the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator and makes himself some sandwiches. "This food should make me feel tired" Scootch thinks as he eats them. 30 minutes later, he has finished eating all the sandwiches, but he still doesn't feel tired. "The midnight snack didn't work either. Let's see. Now what should I do? I know! A little TV maybe". He goes to the couch, sits there and turns on the TV. He finds a channel with two players, playing Poker. "This should work". We look at the clock and see that it is 1:30 PM. Later, we see that it is 3:00 PM. Scootch is still watching TV when suddenly he yawns and starts to close his eyes. It seems that the TV is finally making him to fall asleep. But just as he falls asleep a little, music starts playing on TV and awakens him. Angry, he turns off the TV. "I'll never get to sleep now!" he groans. Then he stands up and keeps thinking what to do next. Surely, he has one more idea. He turns on the lights and stands at the table on a chair. He gathers lots of sticks and starts building something. We look outside the window and see that it slowly becomes day time.

Finally at 7:00 AM, we see what Scootch has finally built from the sticks. A big bridge. He puts a white small flag on top of it. On the flag it is written "By Scootch Raccoon". He looks at the clock and sees what hour it is. Now he really yans and is really tired. It seems that his last idea really worked. "Now I feel like I am tired. Now I can go back to sleep" he yans and walks upstairs back in his and Pinch's bedroom. He lies himself on the bed, covers himself and closes his eyes. One hour later, Pinch and Scootch are still asleep when suddenly, Walter and Wanda Raccoons enter their room. "Morning, kids! Time to get up!" Wanda tells them. "Breakfast is ready!" Walter adds. "Morning, mom, dad. Can't wait!" Pinch cries and gets out of bed. "Come on, Scootch! Today's the day!". But Scootch doesn't say anything. He is sound asleep. "Scootch?" Pinch repeats. His parents approach him. "Time to get up, sweetie" Wanda says shaking him a little. "Wake up, sleepyhead" Walter adds. But Scootch is sleeping and snoring. "I know what to do!" Pinch cries and goes off. A few minutes later, she returns with a bucket of cold water. She splashes him and in an instant, he wakes up panicking. He soon sees his relatives. "Mommy? Daddy? Pinch? What happened?" he asks. "You were asleep son" Walter explains. "Luckily, your sister's waken you up with water" Wanda replies. "Thanks, sis" Scootch says. "Come down, breakfast is ready" Pinch says. And with that they go downstairs.

We now see them down in the kitchen. Wanda I swashing the dishes, Walter and the kids are having breakfast. "So, Walter. What are you gonna to today?" Wanda asks. Walter shrugs and says "Not too sure. I have to see if there are lots of things I have to recycle". "Whatever it is, daddy, I am sure you can handle it. We all trust you" Pinch encourages her father. "Thanks, sweet heart" Walter says patting her. "But what about you, Scootch?" Pinch asks. She gets no answer. Just then, they hear a snore. "Scootch?". They look and see the little raccoon with his head on the table and sleeping. Walter grabs a glass of water and splashes him. "Who? What? Where? When? How?" Scootch cries once he wakes up. "Are you OK?" Wanda asks. "Yes, mommy. I'm fine" he says. "Why were you sleeping?" Pinch asks. "Sorry, I was just resting my eyes. Nothing much" he says and smiles nervously. "We were talking about daddy's recycling job. I asked you what do you think" Pinch says. "I think that daddy will always solve the recycling problems. Won't you, daddy?" he asks. "Of course I will. Thanks, son" Walter says patting him. "Well, I have to go now. Bye, honey! Bye kids!" and goes off. "Bye, Walter" Wanda cries. "Good-bye, daddy!" the raccoon kids cry. Then Pinch and Scootch get up from the table. Pinch says "Thanks for breakfast, mom. It was delicious". "No problem. I have to go too. I have some deliveries to make. See you later" Wanda says and goes off as well. Pinch then looks at Scootch. "Shall we go outside and play, little brother?". "Yeah!" And with that, they make the exit.

The next scene, we see PB&J, Munchy, Flick, George and Paloma outside, playing football. Pinch and Scootch soon join them. "Oodelay, everybody!" Pinch cries. "Oodelay!" the others cry. "We are playing football. Wanna join us?" George asks. "Sure" Pinch agrees and Scootch nods. "But where are Ootsy and Bootsy?". "They said they are busy with their parents and don't have time to play now. Maybe later" Munchy explains. "Come on, let's split into teams and play" Flick cries. "OK. I will start first. I will make my own team! I pick Flick" Peanut says. "My turn. I will have my own team. I pick George" Jelly says. "Munchy!" Peanut continues. "Pinch!" Jelly continues. "Scootch!" Peanut adds. "Paloma!" Jelly adds. "Butter, you are too young to play. You will stay under that tree" Peanut tells her. Butter nods and does what Peanut said. "Well, now that we have made our teams, let's play!" Jelly suggests and they all agree. The game has started. We now see Peanut, Jelly, Scootch, Flick, Paloma and Pinch playing football. Munchy is a goalkeeper in a goal and George is another goalkeeper in another goal. Peanut kicks the ball to Flick. Suddenly, Jelly and Pinch are heading towards his direction, but Flick shoots the ball, hoping that he will make a goal, but misses. George grabs the ball and throws it in. Then Jelly has the ball. She sees Scootch coming towards her, but she passes the ball to Pinch to which Pinch tries to make a goal and manages. It's 1-0 for Jelly's team. Jelly, George, Pinch and Paloma cry happy and high-five. The others stare annoyed a little. Munchy grabs the ball and throws it in. Peanut now has it and passes it to Scootch, but Scootch is suddenly seen lying on the ground, sleeping and the ball approaches him. "Cheese and quackers! Scootch! What are you doing?" Flick grunts. "Scootch! The ball!" Munchy cries. "Huh?" Scootch says once he wakes up. Then he realizes. "Oh!". He has the ball and tries to make a goal, but misses. Then Jelly has the ball and knocks it very hard. Munchy tries to save it, but the ball hits the goal. Now it's 2-0 for Jelly's team. George, Pinch and Paloma once again cry happy and high-five. "We've won!" Pinch cheers. "Nice going, Scootch" Flick says. "What? What have I done?" Scootch asks. "You were resting. That's what happened" Peanut explains. Then the kids decide to take a break.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Notes:

1. This is the second time we see a character who stays up all night and then he/she feels tired. In "Where Oh Where Is Flick?" Flick was the one who stayed up all night and then felt sleepy. In this one, it's Scootch.

2. This episode is based on "Sleepyhead".

Very elaborate idea, ajena. I like it. Can't wait to see what the next part is.

ajena

[27]Sep 18, 2009

Greetings, my friends. I am sorry for the delay, but I have been very busy lately, although I am still on my holidays. But now that I am here, here's my new story:

PB&J OTTER IN: The Sleepless Raccoon - Part 1

Our story begins with a beautiful autumn night in Lake Hoohaw. We zoom into the Raccoon's house. Inside a bedroom, we find Pinch and Scootch Raccoons, tucked in their beds, both of them fast asleep. Just then, Scootch opens his eyes. "I can't sleep" he says. He looks around and sees Pinch sleeping. Then he looks at the clock and sees that it is midnight. "Maybe if I do something, I will tire myself and then I would be able to go back to sleep. But what should I do? I know! I'll count sheep" he suggests. He closes his eyes again and starts counting lots of sheep. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six...". One hour later. "1000... 1001... 1002... 1003... 1004... 1005... 1006...". He stops counting and opens his eyes. "My mouth. I think I talked too much. Guess it didn't work. What's next? I know! A midnight snack should do the trick". He gets out of bed and goes downstairs and into the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator and makes himself some sandwiches. "This food should make me feel tired" Scootch thinks as he eats them. 30 minutes later, he has finished eating all the sandwiches, but he still doesn't feel tired. "The midnight snack didn't work either. Let's see. Now what should I do? I know! A little TV maybe". He goes to the couch, sits there and turns on the TV. He finds a channel with two players, playing Poker. "This should work". We look at the clock and see that it is 1:30 PM. Later, we see that it is 3:00 PM. Scootch is still watching TV when suddenly he yawns and starts to close his eyes. It seems that the TV is finally making him to fall asleep. But just as he falls asleep a little, music starts playing on TV and awakens him. Angry, he turns off the TV. "I'll never get to sleep now!" he groans. Then he stands up and keeps thinking what to do next. Surely, he has one more idea. He turns on the lights and stands at the table on a chair. He gathers lots of sticks and starts building something. We look outside the window and see that it slowly becomes day time.

Finally at 7:00 AM, we see what Scootch has finally built from the sticks. A big bridge. He puts a white small flag on top of it. On the flag it is written "By Scootch Raccoon". He looks at the clock and sees what hour it is. Now he really yans and is really tired. It seems that his last idea really worked. "Now I feel like I am tired. Now I can go back to sleep" he yans and walks upstairs back in his and Pinch's bedroom. He lies himself on the bed, covers himself and closes his eyes. One hour later, Pinch and Scootch are still asleep when suddenly, Walter and Wanda Raccoons enter their room. "Morning, kids! Time to get up!" Wanda tells them. "Breakfast is ready!" Walter adds. "Morning, mom, dad. Can't wait!" Pinch cries and gets out of bed. "Come on, Scootch! Today's the day!". But Scootch doesn't say anything. He is sound asleep. "Scootch?" Pinch repeats. His parents approach him. "Time to get up, sweetie" Wanda says shaking him a little. "Wake up, sleepyhead" Walter adds. But Scootch is sleeping and snoring. "I know what to do!" Pinch cries and goes off. A few minutes later, she returns with a bucket of cold water. She splashes him and in an instant, he wakes up panicking. He soon sees his relatives. "Mommy? Daddy? Pinch? What happened?" he asks. "You were asleep son" Walter explains. "Luckily, your sister's waken you up with water" Wanda replies. "Thanks, sis" Scootch says. "Come down, breakfast is ready" Pinch says. And with that they go downstairs.

We now see them down in the kitchen. Wanda I swashing the dishes, Walter and the kids are having breakfast. "So, Walter. What are you gonna to today?" Wanda asks. Walter shrugs and says "Not too sure. I have to see if there are lots of things I have to recycle". "Whatever it is, daddy, I am sure you can handle it. We all trust you" Pinch encourages her father. "Thanks, sweet heart" Walter says patting her. "But what about you, Scootch?" Pinch asks. She gets no answer. Just then, they hear a snore. "Scootch?". They look and see the little raccoon with his head on the table and sleeping. Walter grabs a glass of water and splashes him. "Who? What? Where? When? How?" Scootch cries once he wakes up. "Are you OK?" Wanda asks. "Yes, mommy. I'm fine" he says. "Why were you sleeping?" Pinch asks. "Sorry, I was just resting my eyes. Nothing much" he says and smiles nervously. "We were talking about daddy's recycling job. I asked you what do you think" Pinch says. "I think that daddy will always solve the recycling problems. Won't you, daddy?" he asks. "Of course I will. Thanks, son" Walter says patting him. "Well, I have to go now. Bye, honey! Bye kids!" and goes off. "Bye, Walter" Wanda cries. "Good-bye, daddy!" the raccoon kids cry. Then Pinch and Scootch get up from the table. Pinch says "Thanks for breakfast, mom. It was delicious". "No problem. I have to go too. I have some deliveries to make. See you later" Wanda says and goes off as well. Pinch then looks at Scootch. "Shall we go outside and play, little brother?". "Yeah!" And with that, they make the exit.

The next scene, we see PB&J, Munchy, Flick, George and Paloma outside, playing football. Pinch and Scootch soon join them. "Oodelay, everybody!" Pinch cries. "Oodelay!" the others cry. "We are playing football. Wanna join us?" George asks. "Sure" Pinch agrees and Scootch nods. "But where are Ootsy and Bootsy?". "They said they are busy with their parents and don't have time to play now. Maybe later" Munchy explains. "Come on, let's split into teams and play" Flick cries. "OK. I will start first. I will make my own team! I pick Flick" Peanut says. "My turn. I will have my own team. I pick George" Jelly says. "Munchy!" Peanut continues. "Pinch!" Jelly continues. "Scootch!" Peanut adds. "Paloma!" Jelly adds. "Butter, you are too young to play. You will stay under that tree" Peanut tells her. Butter nods and does what Peanut said. "Well, now that we have made our teams, let's play!" Jelly suggests and they all agree. The game has started. We now see Peanut, Jelly, Scootch, Flick, Paloma and Pinch playing football. Munchy is a goalkeeper in a goal and George is another goalkeeper in another goal. Peanut kicks the ball to Flick. Suddenly, Jelly and Pinch are heading towards his direction, but Flick shoots the ball, hoping that he will make a goal, but misses. George grabs the ball and throws it in. Then Jelly has the ball. She sees Scootch coming towards her, but she passes the ball to Pinch to which Pinch tries to make a goal and manages. It's 1-0 for Jelly's team. Jelly, George, Pinch and Paloma cry happy and high-five. The others stare annoyed a little. Munchy grabs the ball and throws it in. Peanut now has it and passes it to Scootch, but Scootch is suddenly seen lying on the ground, sleeping and the ball approaches him. "Cheese and quackers! Scootch! What are you doing?" Flick grunts. "Scootch! The ball!" Munchy cries. "Huh?" Scootch says once he wakes up. Then he realizes. "Oh!". He has the ball and tries to make a goal, but misses. Then Jelly has the ball and knocks it very hard. Munchy tries to save it, but the ball hits the goal. Now it's 2-0 for Jelly's team. George, Pinch and Paloma once again cry happy and high-five. "We've won!" Pinch cheers. "Nice going, Scootch" Flick says. "What? What have I done?" Scootch asks. "You were resting. That's what happened" Peanut explains. Then the kids decide to take a break.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Notes:

1. This is the third time we see a character who stays up all night and then he/she feels tired. In "Where Oh Where Is Flick?" Flick was the one who stayed up all night, reading a Mallard Man comick book and then felt sleepy. In "Munchy's No Big Deal", Munchy talked in sleep one night and vowed to never fall asleep againn and he too felt tired. In this one, it's Scootch.

2. This episode is based on "Sleepyhead".

3. The first part of the episode.

ajena

[28]Sep 18, 2009

Hey, CDCB. Thank you for the kind words about my new idea. Hey, everyone. Sorry for not responding for a month and a few days. I was busy with other things and I am back to work again, but anyway, I managed to write the second part of my idea. Enjoy it!

PB&J OTTER IN: The Slepless Raccoon - Part 2

After playing football, we see the kids standing under a tree relaxing. "That was a great game!" Pinch says happy. "Amazing what we can do if we work together" Jelly says. "You got that right, Jelly" Paloma adds with a laugh. As Jelly and her team talk, we see Peanut's team talking. "Scootch, why were you sleeping in the middle of the game?" Munchy asks. "I was? Gosh! That's weird" Scootch comments. "Tell me about it! Because of you, we lost the game!" Flick scolds him. "Flick! It wasn't Scootch's fault. Besides, you have to learn that you win some and loose some" Peanut sternly replies to Flick. "Sorry, Scootch. I didn't mean to yell at you" Flick apologizes. "It's OK" the little raccoon answers back. "Are you sure you're alright? It's weird that you slept during the match" Peanut wonders. "I'm fine, Peanut. Don't worry" Scootch answers back. Just then, George gets up and replies "Sure is hot. Why don't we go swimming?". "Good idea, but we have to get our parents' permission" Pinch agrees.

The next scene, we see PB&J and their friends at the beach. PB&J, George and Paloma are in the water swimming, Flick is playing with Munchy, covering him in sand, thus we can only see Munchy's head, Pinch is using sun cream to protect herself from the Sun and Scootch is standing on the life-buoy in the lake. It doesn't take long and he falls asleep again. Jelly shouts throws the beach ball to George who catches it and then throws it to Peanut. Peanut catches it as well, then throws it back to George and Paloma but they miss it and it heads towards Scootch. The ball hits him and he falls in the water. He comes out glaring at them. "Why can't someone get some sleep around here!". Then he realizes he said something wrong and quickly covers his mouth. Everybody stares at him blankly. "Oops. Sorry" he says calmly. "What's wrong?" Flick asks. "Is everything OK? And why were you mad?" Pinch wonders. "Never mind. I think I got carried away" Scootch replies smiling. "Something's wrong with him, but what?" Peanut whispers to his friends who all shrug.

The scene switches to the kids back to the tree they were standing earlier. Scootch is half asleep again. He tries his best stay awake, but fails. "Don't fall asleep" Scootch says to himself quietly. "I have to. Too tired". "What do you all wanna do now?" Jelly asks. "Play hide and seek?" Pinch suggests. Hearing this idea, Scootch smirks. Then he turns to them and replies "Good idea, sis! I'll hide and you guys try to find me". Everyone agrees. "OK. We'll close our eyes and count to 60" George says. "Afterwards, we find you" Paloma adds. They close their eyes and count to 60. As they count, Scootch snickers and goes back to his home. Meanwhile, in a tree house, Capn sees Scootch entering the house, then he sees the other kids somewhere else. "Watchbird alert! Watchbird alert!" he yells as usual. Connie is standing on a chair and is fast asleep when she wakes up, saying "What is it?". "Scootch Raccoon is playing hide and seek with his friends" Capn explains. "So? They are just playing" she answers back. "Yes, but I think he is hiding somewhere else where no one will find him" he adds. "I see. Well, at least we know where he went" she says to which her husband agrees. Back with the others, they have just finished counting. "Ready or not, Scootch. Here we come!" Flick shouts. We now see Scootch in his bedroom. "That was easy. While they search for me, I will have enough time to sleep and who knows, maybe after that, I will go back to play with them". He takes off his shoes and climbs on the bed. He closes his eyes and in an instant falls asleep. Now we see Peanut and the others looking for Scootch. They have been looking for him for 15 minutes and they still can't find him. "Where can he be?" Munchy asks. "He's not in the bushes" Peanut says. "Or behind trees" Paloma adds. "I guess I have to admit, Pinch. Your brother is very good at hide and seeking" George says. "Thanks, but I think something's not right here" Pinch replies. "I think someonelse saw him" Flick thinks. "And I think I know who" Peanut says. The kids go to the Cranes' tree house. "Excuse us, Mr. and Mrs. Crane. We were playing hide and seek with Scootch and we can't find him. Do you know where he went?". "Yes, I saw him" Capn answers back. We see Scootch again sleeping. He is snoring wildly. Just then, he is being splashed with water. "What?!" he yells once he wakes up. He notices his friends glaring at him. "Oh hi, guys. What's up?" he says, smiling nervously. "Don't you what's up us, buster!" Pinch cries crossly. "How could you have ditched us?" Flick asks. "Me? I would never do that. I just came here to get me a toy to play with you guys". "Yeah, right" George replies rolling his eyes. "This is the fourth time you fall asleep. Scootch, is there something you're not telling us?" Pinch demands to know. "No". "Scootch!" the others yell. This time, Scootch has no more answers to fool his friends. He sighs and replies "Yes. There is something you should know about. But not here".

We see them outside again. Scootch has told everything to his friends about his sleep problem. "Cheese and quackers! Why didn't you tell us?" Flick asks. "I wanted. But this is my problem, not yours" Scootch yans. "This is great. We have trouble playing because Scootch keeps falling asleep" Peanut comments. "The only way to solve this problem is to make him not to fall asleep again" George suggests. "I bet if we Noodle Dance, we'll find a perfect idea for our spleepy friend" Jelly cries. Everyone agrees, but Peanut crosses his arms and replies "I'll noodle, but I won't dance". The music of the Noodle Dance begins and the characters start to dance and think. Scootch does the same, but we see him half asleep and yans. Peanut then starts to dance too. Just then, Flick gets an idea. "I've got it! I remember what I ate when I was sleepy. A babbleberry pie!" "Good idea, Flick. But I remember you were still sleepy after eating that pie" Peanut remembers him. "Maybe me, but I think it could help Scootch". "I think mom has made some pies. I'll go ask her to give us one" Jelly says and goes off. Soon she retuns with a spoon. "Here you go, Scootch. One babbleberry pie". Scootch grabs the spoon and eats the pie. Soon he finishes it. "Boy! You sure are babbleberry pie eating machine!" Paloma laughs. "Well, do you feel rested now?" Munchy asks. "No. Now I feel more tired than before" Scootch says.. "Nice going, Flick" Pinch says, glaring at the duck. "OK. I have made a mistake. Any new ideas if I may ask?" Flick wonders. All of them keep thinking. Just then, Scootch yans and falls on the ground. In a few seconds he is sound snoring again. "My poor little brother. He should have told us that he couldn't sleep" Pinch says. "Why don't we just let him sleep if he's too tired?" Jelly suggests. "So that he can feel rested until it's night and stay awake when it's bedtime? Forget about that" Peanut says a little annoyed. All of a sudden, Munchy has another idea. "Hey! I've just thought of something. I know what gives you energy! Sugar!". "Hey! You are right! I have never thought of that!" Paloma cries. "I think Peanut, Butter, mom, dad and I have lots of soda back at the house boat! Let's go there!" Jelly cries and with that she grabs Scootch by his hand and walks with him and the others there. Just then, Scootch wakes up. "What's happening?" he yans. "We're going to help you become rested" Jelly answers back as they head to the house boat.

TO BE CONTINUED

Notes:

1. Scootch keeps falling asleep in this episode.

2. The second part of the episode.

ajena

[29]Oct 26, 2009

Hi, everyone. Sorry for the delay again. Very busy with school and other things. Anyway, here's the final part of my latest idea:

PB&J OTTER IN: The Sleepless Raccoon - Part 3

Once PB&J and their friends arrive back at the Otters' house boat, they enter the kitchen, Jelly opens the refrigerator and looks for soda for Scootch, who is very sleepy. "I've found them!" she exclaims. "Bottles with soda. This should help Scootch". "It's worth to try" Munchy says shrugging. "Start drinking, little brother" Pinch adds. Scootch does so. A few minutes later, we see Scootch standing on the chair, with his tummy slightly bigger because he has drunk five bottles of soda. He touches his tummy with his hands and hears a slushing sound. "How do you feel now?" George asks him. Scootch tries to stay awake, but he starts to close his eyes again and yans. Suddely he opens them a little. "It didn't work. I'm still weak and tired". "Oh great! Now what will we do?" Flick groans. Suddenly Scootch's stomach starts to gurgle. "Uh-oh! Excuse me!" he says and jumps off of the chair, dances while holding it and runs off. "We shouldn't have given him too much soda. Now he has to go to the bathroom" Peanut says. "Bathroom?" Jelly thinks. Then she snaps her fingers and has a smile on his face. "That's it! Listen everyone. I have another idea!". They gather and talk quietly. Just then, all of them smile. "You're a genius, Jelly" Pinch exclaims. We now see Scootch running upstairs and heading towards the bathroom. But before he reaches it, Pinch and Jelly show up and lock the door. "Sorry, Scootch" Jelly says. "Yes. You can't go until bed time" Pinch adds. "What? But I really have to use the bathroom!" the little raccoon cries. "Not until bed time" Jelly and Pinch say at the same time. Scootch starts to sweat and continues to dance but then his stomach starts to bulge out and runs out of the houseboat to his house. "If I they don't let me at the Otters', then I can use the toilet in my house" he says to himself and begins to open the door, but finds it locked. "What? It can't be!" "Oh yes it is!" Flick says from behind Scootch. "Huh?" Scootch remarks and turns around. He sees the other smirking at him. "You won't use the bathroom, until bed time" George says. Pinch and Jelly show up as well. "That way, you will stay awake" Jelly explains and they all laugh. "Oh no! But I can't hold it!" Scootch sobs. Just then, he looks around again and sees the lake. "The lake! That's it!" he cries happy and runs there as fast as he can. "He's heading towards the lake!" Munchy says. "Don't let him reach it! After him!" Peanut orders. They run after the young raccoon. As Scootch runs he laughs. "Ha ha ha! Come to Papa!" he yells as he's almost there. Suddenly he is pulled away by the others. "No! Let me go! I need to go!" he says trying to free himself. "Listen, Scootch. We know you want to go, but you can't" Paloma says calmly. "Yes. If you do, you won't stay awake. That's why we don't want you to use the bathroom or the lake" Flick adds. "I have an idea! Why don't we play a game. That way, it'll keep your mind off of it." Peanut suggests and the others nod, but Scootch doesn't. "No! Please! I have to go!" Scootch cries. "You'l lget used to it. I hope" Munchy sighs.

We now see them playing a game. They are tossing the Frisbee to each other. But Scootch is the only one who is not playing. He is under a tree, dancing and crossing his legs to hold it. Suddenly, he sees Shirley Duck watering the flowers and Betty-Lou Beaver turning on her new water sprinklers. Scootch quickly covers his eyes and looks somewhere else. Seeing how Shirley waters the flowers and Betty using the water sprinklers makes him to think about the bathroom again. Scootch's stomach gurgles again and gets bigger like he's almost a football. Then he hears some of his friends talking. "Your idea is really working, Jelly" Peanut says. "Yes! There's no way Scootch is going to fall asleep if he can't go to the bathroom" Flick adds. "Thanks. Am I a genius or what?" Jelly asks smiling. "You're not a genius. You're a super genius" George cheers. Sudenly, Pinch looks at Scootch and sees him dancing and crossing his legs. She laughs. "Look at him. He is trying to resist". Scootch sits down on the ground with his legs crossed and starts to have a thought bubble of himself blowing up like a balloon and as it pops so does the thought bubble and he thinks he is about to explode. In his stomach we hear a tiny bubble pop. He cries quietly. "Oh! I can't hold it any longer! I have to use the bathroom! But how? I am locked outside and the others won't let me use the lake. What am I going to do? I have no ideas". Just then, something crosses his mind. "Wait a sec! PB&J and the others do the Noodle Dance to have ideas. Maybe if I use my noodle, I can find a way to use the bathroom. Yes! You're a genius, Scootch. I'll do my best". He starts to dance and think at the same time. As he does that, we hear the slushing sound coming from him. He can hardly dance because his tummy is slightly bigger, but he doesn't care. Suddenly... "I've got it! I can create a fake copy of myself. My friends will think it's me and while they're busy with my replica, I can sneak to the lake in no time. His expression turns from a happy one into a sad one. "But I need a machine to create a clone. And I don't know where to find one". He keeps thinking and comes up with a new idea. "How about I use a spray that puts everyone to sleep? If they sleep, they are unconscious and won't hear me heading towards the bathroom or lake. I think mom has bought one for dad, when he has trouble sleeping, but it's inside the house and it's locked". He sits down and sighs. "This is going to be harder than I thought." Then he feels again something popping inside his tummy. He is sweating. "Oh! I can't hold much longer. What am I going to do?". Then he notices some bushes gathered around each other from a little distance. "Bushes? That's it! I will use the bushes as a bathroom. You're a genius, Scootch. But I have to be cautious. If my friends catch me, then I'm done for". He tiptoes to the bushes, but he still hears the slushing sound inside his tummy. He suddenly stops and looks at his friends, who are busy playing and not paying attention to him. He sweats again. "I should't have drunk too much soda. Now they can hear my slushing sound. I just hope they won't notice me once I reach the bushes" he says in his mind. He keeps tiptoeing slowly, but he can still hear the slushing sound. PB&J and the others are still busy with each other. After lots of seconds, Scootch finally reaches the bushes. "Yes!" he whispers. "They'll never get me now". He hides in between them. "Boy, Scootch has been quiet, ever since we started playing" Peanut replies. "Yes. Haven't heard a sound out of him" Munchy adds. "I think he is quiet as a..." Jelly chuckles but once she and the others turn around to check on the little raccoon, they find him gone. "Hey! Where'd he go?" George wonders. Suddenly they hear a pouring sound. They realize what is it. "Oh no! It's not possible!" Pinch cries. They see Scootch coming out of the bushes, with a smile on his face and with his tummy no longer big and round. He sighes. "Now that feels better". "The bushes! Oh man!" Peanut yells. "Scootch, we told you to wait until bedtime" Paloma says. "I couldn't wait any longer. I felt some popping sounds in my stomach as if I were about to explode". "Cheese and quackers! That was the only way to make you stay awake and you blew it! Nice work" Flick grunts. "Sorry, guys. I had to do it". Then he yans. "I think I need to rest". He lies on the ground and starts snoring. "Here he goes again" Munchy replies rolling his eyes. "Now what will we do?" Pinch asks shrugging. "I have no idea" George answers back. They all sit on the ground and sigh. Just then, something crosses Jelly's mind. "You know. Maybe I was right. Here's what we do. We should leave Scootch to sleep for a while and then ask him how he feels". "I told you that if we let him sleep, he won't feel tired and can't sleep when it's bedtime" Peanut reminds her crossly. "But we're not going to let him sleep until dinner or bedtime. Just a few hours" she adds. "Yes. It could work" Pinch agrees. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Flick asks with a smile. They all nod.

Back at the Raccoons' house, Wanda has returned home for a while. She starts to make lunch. After a few minutes, Walter comes home too. "Hi, honey. How are you doing?" he says kissing his wife on the cheek. "Very fine, Walter. What about you?" Wanda asks. "Me too. I'm a little exhausted. I'll have lunch and then get some rest so that I can go back to work later". Just then, PB&J and the others slowly enter the house. Pinch is carrying Scootch. The raccoon parents are surprised by this. "What is this?" Walter laughs. "Shh!" the kids remark. "Be quiet. Scootch is sleeping" Jelly whispers. "He couldn't get too much sleep last night" Paloma adds. "So we're taking him to his room to let him sleep for a while". "I knew there was something wrong with him" Wanda says quietly. The others continue to take Scootch to the room. Once there, Pinch puts him in his bed and covers him. They all smile at him. "We will leave him to rest for a few hours, then he will awake him" George says. "And I know how" Munchy says. He grabs a clock. "Now it is 10:00. I will set the alarm for 13:00. The alarm will go off later and it'll wake him up from his sleep. Then he will find out how he feels". Pinch kisses her little brother on his forehead. "Sweet dreams, Scootch" she whispers. They tiptoe and exit, leaving the little raccoon alone. He yans in his sleep and puts him thumb in his mouth and begins sucking it.

The scene fades black. Then something else appears. We see Scootch Raccoon again in his room, fast asleep. We look at the clock and see that it is 12:59. Almost 13:00. Suddenly, it is finally 13:00. The alarm goes off for a few seconds. Scootch wakes up. He gets out of bed and stretches his arms. "Nothing like a good nap to recharge yourself". We now see Walter and Wanda in the kitchen. "Good-bye, dear. It's back to work for me" Walter says. Scootch arrives. "Scootch! Hi!" Wanda says. "Hi, mommy. Daddy" the little raccoon greets them. "How do you feel?" Walter asks. "I feel better now. And rested" he answers back. "That's the spirit!" Walter replies patting him on the head. The next scene, we find PB&J and their friends outside playing with each other. Just then, they see Scootch arriving. "Look! It's Scootch!" Ootsy cries. "I hope he got enough sleep" Munchy thinks. "Hi, guys" he says. "Hi, Scootch!" the others greet him. "Did I miss anything?" he questions. "No. You're here just in time. We were back at our houses while you were sleeping" Peanut explains. "Except for me. I was at PB&J's" Pinch adds. "How do you feel?" Flick asks. "I feel rested and recharged. Now I can have fun with you guys!" the raccoon boy answers back. Everybody cheers. But before they start to play, Scootch interrupts them by saying "I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me sleep. And I wanna say that I'm sorry I didn't tell you before that I was sleepy". "It's OK. We all have trouble sleeping" Pinch says. "Well, most of the time" Flick adds. "Come on, everybody! Let's play!" George announces and they have fun. We see lots of images that show how the kids have fun. They chase each other, play hide-and-seek, swim in the lake, they have lunch together, play with toys, etc. Afterwards, we see each of them going back to their houses, they have dinner and tuck themselves in their beds.

The next day... "What beautiful day to have fun" Scootch says happily, coming out of the house. "What do you think, guys?" He gets no answer from his friends. "Huh?" he remarks. He sees PB&J, Munchy, Flick, Ootsy, Bootsy, Pinch, George and Paloma under a tree, all of them fast asleep. As they sleep, they also snore. Scootch chuckles, then looks at the camera and replies "Just like they said, we all have trouble sleeping most of the time. Even me". Before the episode ends, we see Scootch winking at the camera. Now it has ended.

The End!

Notes:

1. The third and final part of the episode.

2. Scootch does the Noodle Dance all by himself.

3. Ootsy and Bootsy fnally appear in this part.

ajena

[30]Oct 26, 2009
    Attention, everybody. I have some news for all of you. In fact, some bad news. The idea that I have just finished "The Sleepless Raccoon" is the final one I have managed to come up with. So, I am out of ideas. I'm not really sure if I can come up with any more. But I will keep thinking, even though I am very busy with other things at the moment and if I come up with new ones, I will let you all know.

CDCB

[31]Oct 26, 2009

It's okay, ajena. I understand. It is pretty hard for me to come up with ideas myself. I have to really think or "use my noodle" as the show puts it.

agent_0042

[32]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 66
    Same here. Inspiration is also a part of it, you know, "when the muse strikes you"...

CDCB

[33]Oct 27, 2009
    Exactly, so don't give up, ajena. I'm sure you'll come up with something great.

CapnCrane

[34]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    I like the new episode ideas! Keep up the good work!

ajena

[35]Apr 3, 2010

Thank you so much for the kind words about my idea(s).Smile I'll do my best to see if I can come up with more. I hope.

ajena

[36]Apr 3, 2010

Agent_0042 and CDCB. Thanks for understanding. And for encouraging me.

Raccoon1459

[37]Apr 4, 2010

How about an Easter episode? I don't think that's been done before.

CDCB

[38]Apr 10, 2010
    "The Great Hoohaw Egg Hunt"

The families on Lake Hoohaw are all teamed up for an Easter Egg hunt that Mayor Jeff has arranged for the holiday. The Cranes have helped hide the eggs. The family that finds the most eggs will win a Golden Egg Award. Always "going for the gold," the Snooties however, paint their own eggs and use them to cheat and make it look like they've found more eggs. Who is going to win the contest?

Here's a song idea, also:

[Peanut]

Gonna find
    Gonna find some eggs

[Jelly]

Gonna find
    Gonna find some eggs

[Peanut & Jelly]

The hunt is on
    So let's have fun
    We're gonna find
    Gonna find some eggs

(Cut to Ootsie and Bootsie inside the Snootie Mansion, painting eggs)

[Bootsie]

This game is really cheesy

[Ootsie]

Yes, winning isn't easy

[Ootsie & Bootsie]

But when you want to win
    You must give in
    We're gonna find
    Gonna find some eggs

(Cut to split screen shot of Ootsie & Bootsie and Peanut & Jelly)

[Peanut & Jelly]

Gonna...

[Ootsie & Bootsie]

Find some eggs!
    Gonna...

[Peanut & Jelly]

Find some eggs!
    Gonna...

[Peanut, Jelly, Ootsie, & Bootsie]

Find some eggs!

[Jelly]

(Play fair, we're told.)

[Ootsie] (pointing to a picture of the trophy)

(Is that pure gold?)

[Peanut, Jelly, Ootsie, & Bootsie]

We're gonna find some eggs!

ajena

[39]Apr 10, 2010

Wow! Awesome story, CDCB!CoolSurprisedWink

Thanks for writing it. And the song you ahve written is also awesome! Thanks again.

If you have another idea or more, feel free to write it (or them)

Raccoon1459

[40]Apr 10, 2010
    That is a cool little Easter song! Thanks for sharing!