PB&J Otter Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2000)

PB&J Otter: New Episode Ideas

TheDisney1901

[121]May 5, 2012
    • level: 1

This is my idea for a second version of the unmade PB&J Otter and the Legend of Snail Otter film, being a remake of Pocahontas and a sequel to The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Dark Crystal titled PB&J Otter: Legend of Snäl Otter. Hope you like it.

Another world. Another time. In the Age of Wonder.

A thousand years after the crystal cracked, the cruel Skeksis and the gentle Mystics

have returned to their original form:

the UrSkeks.

Then, strife ended and a thousand years later, in 1462, a gypsie mother was escaping from the

minions of Jehan Frollo, but she was killed. After, the kindly Judge and Priest Claude Frollo would

have to raise the child as his own and name him Quasimodo. He encouraged him to go to the

outside world, but Jehan told him the world would reject him for his form. A young lady named

Esmarelda befriended him and Jehan grew lustful feelings for her, which would start a manhunt

in which he would burn houses in Paris, France. Jehan found her and almost killed Quasimodo,

but he knew of this and started a fight, in which he won, went to the outside world, and

Jehan fell to his death... or so everyone THOUGHT.

The almost same thing happend to Jelly, a cross between a Gelfling and an Otter. But, Frollo also

encouraged her to do greater things like Quasimodo, so, she had moved to a 200 year old island inhabated by

Native American talking animals, where at the Feast of Fools in which Clopin Trouillefou

took a vacation, was adopted by Opal Otter and Ernest P. Worrell. No one knows why Ernest was

alive in the late 1400's, but his genes were carried on in a family of people who thought that they

knew everything, but, in actuality, didn't know anything.

On January 6th, 1495, Epiphany, being the Feast of Fools, Clopin announced that

the European members of The Virgina Company were going to search for gold on the island

because Governer Jehan thought the Natives were hiding it. Now that 5 years have past, this might be

the chance for Jelly Otter to reunite with her true father, and, for once, be his true daughter.

And so, a new legend must begin...

The Legend of Snäl Otter.

Also, Meeko will sound like the Cryptkeeper since he was voiced by Johnny Kassir. So, basicly, Meeko and Flint will talk like in development.

-Ralphie Saavedra

Edited on 05/06/2012 8:22am
    Edited 21 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jelly_Otter

[122]May 7, 2012
    • level: 4

TheDisney1901 wrote:

This is my idea for a second version of the unmade PB&J Otter and the Legend of Snail Otter film, being a remake of Pocahontas and a sequel to The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Dark Crystal titled PB&J Otter: Legend of Snäl Otter. Hope you like it.

Another world. Another time. In the Age of Wonder.

A thousand years after the crystal cracked, the cruel Skeksis and the gentle Mystics

have returned to their original form:

the UrSkeks.

Then, strife ended and a thousand years later, in 1462, a gypsie mother was escaping from the

minions of Jehan Frollo, but she was killed. After, the kindly Judge and Priest Claude Frollo would

have to raise the child as his own and name him Quasimodo. He encouraged him to go to the

outside world, but Jehan told him the world would reject him for his form. A young lady named

Esmarelda befriended him and Jehan grew lustful feelings for her, which would start a manhunt

in which he would burn houses in Paris, France. Jehan found her and almost killed Quasimodo,

but he knew of this and started a fight, in which he won, went to the outside world, and

Jehan fell to his death... or so everyone THOUGHT.

The almost same thing happend to Jelly, a cross between a Gelfling and an Otter. But, Frollo also

encouraged her to do greater things like Quasimodo, so, she had moved to a 200 year old island inhabated by

Native American talking animals, where at the Feast of Fools in which Clopin Trouillefou

took a vacation, was adopted by Opal Otter and Ernest P. Worrell. No one knows why Ernest was

alive in the late 1400's, but his genes were carried on in a family of people who thought that they

knew everything, but, in actuality, didn't know anything.

On January 6th, 1495, Epiphany, being the Feast of Fools, Clopin announced that

the European members of The Virgina Company were going to search for gold on the island

because Governer Jehan thought the Natives were hiding it. Now that 5 years have past, this might be

the chance for Jelly Otter to reunite with her true father, and, for once, be his true daughter.

And so, a new legend must begin...

The Legend of Snäl Otter.

Also, Meeko will sound like the Cryptkeeper since he was voiced by Johnny Kassir. So, basicly, Meeko and Flint will talk like in development.

-Ralphie Saavedra

"Edited 21 total times" & it's still hard to read anything, lol!

TheDisney1901

[123]May 9, 2012

Look, it's supposed to be tiny. This is for a remake of Pocahontas that I am working on.

-Ralphie Saavedra

Edited on 05/09/2012 5:18pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TheDisney1901

[124]May 15, 2012

Note: This intro is based on the intro for the Tales from the Crypt episode "You, Muderer" and the film "Forrest Gump," since Meeko will be voiced by Johnny Kassir (and be Jelly's pet along with Flint & will also sound like the Cryptkeeper) in my PB&J Otter Pocahontas remake, being a sequel to The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Dark Crystal. Also, songs in the show will be by David Bowie.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

We open on a feather flying through a futuristic Lake Hoohaw in 3495 while the opening music from Forrest Gump plays. When it lands, Meeko picks it up and places it in his 666 year old copy of Curious George, which is in his tiny luggage. A bus passes him and he starts to speak to the audience.

Meeko: Another world. Another time. In the Age of Wonder. Hello, how are you? My name's Fearrest. Fearrest Gump.

(SCENE TRANSITION)

We see the first person view of a man sitting next to him as Meeko hands him a box of chocolates.

Meeko: Hi, do you want a shockolate?

(SCENE TRANSITION)

We see that the person sitting next to Meeko is Alfred Hitchcock.

(CLOSE-UP ON MEEKO)

Meeko: I could eat a million and a half of these.

Then, Meeko continues to speak to the audience.

Meeko: You know, my mummy always said life was like a box of shockolates. You never know what you're going to get. Sometimes you get a fudge scream, sometimes you get nuguts. You know what else mummy said? She said scary is as scary does. Which brings to mind the man and woman in tonight's tale. The're out on a date and two kids want to break up the two pieces of shockolates.

He then goes back to his normal voice.

Meeko: Literally! (Laughs) It's a little piece of horrid candy divided in two I call...

(SCENE TRANSITION)

Alfred Hitchcock then opens up Meeko's book to the page of where the comic book based on this double feature episode begins (the cover).

Meeko: The First Date and Scootch Meets Max.

We then go to the PB&J Otter intro which has David Bowie's song Underground instead of the theme song for new episodes of the series.

-Ralphie Saavedra

Edited on 05/15/2012 2:58pm

Raccoon1459

[125]May 16, 2012
    • level: 22
    Conclusion:

Walter and Scootch arrived in the bedroom where Pinch was still lying on the bed sadly and Wanda was comforting her.

Pinch: Daddy!

Walter: Hi, honey.

Pinch: What is Scootch doing here?

Walter: Well, Pinch. Your brother has something he wants to tell you.

Pinch: Really? What's that?

Walter: You'll see. (Looking at Scootch) OK, son. Tell her.

Feeling ashamed of himself, Scootch apologizes.

Scootch: Here goes. (Sighs.) Pinch, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for making you feel bad. It really wasn't your fault. It's just that when my Tamagotchi landed in the water, I was really upset, because I knew would never get to play with it again. What's worse is that I hurt your feelings and made you cry, which are the two last things I wanna do.

Pinch: That really hurt, Scootch.

Scootch: I know. So do you think you can find it in your heart to forgive me?

Pinch: I'm not sure.

Jelly: Go on, Pinch, he seems very sorry for what he did.

Pinch: Well...okay!

Pinch got off the bed and gave her little brother a hug and a kiss. This pleased Jelly Otter and the parents.

Jelly: I just love happy endings, don't you?

Walter and Wanda: We sure do!

They all laughed while Pinch and Scootch still hugged.

The end.

gshadow78447372

[126]Nov 1, 2014
    • level: 3

@Ajena

Hey, Ajena! I have an episode idea you can write! Since it's now November and Thanksgiving is almost weeks away, why don't you do a Hoohaw Thanksgiving episode idea? Make it be when PB&J and their friends do their own blessing before going to their own houses for their Thanksgiving feast. It hasn't been done before so that would be good.

Raccoon1459

[127]Nov 23, 2014
    • level: 22
    I gotta come up with more story ideas. I've gotten too lazy.