Pecola

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Pecola Fan Reviews (3)

6.3
  • This show rocks!!!!!

I remember when this show first came on Cartoon Network when I was 8 to 9. I was very unhappy when this show got cancelled after 26 episodes. I always loved watching this when I was in the Third Grade. THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!! I am so happy that Qubo is airing reruns of this awesome show. Sadly, it's just going to make me reminisce about it being on Cartoon Network. I will always love this show, no matter what. Running from April 21 to May 27 of 2003 with 26 episodes. Too bad websites like YouTube or Veoh don't have full episodes of this show. My favorite episode of this show was "Coco's Concert". It was a pretty good episode. Why does this show have to have low ratings? Bottom line: This was one of the greatest non-Cartoon Network shows to EVER hit Cartoon Network. This show rocks!!!!! I also loved watching this show during the Summer vacation of 2003.
  • One of the crappiest shows in exsistance.

This show is almost as bad as Gym Partner! I watched this show when I was 9 (the same time it came on), and I didn't even laugh ONCE! This show was like a dumber version if Higgly Town Heroes... only HTH is better then this. (And I HATE that show). Watch as I list the reason why this disgrace to television needs to be bombed off of TV.com's history:

1. The jokes SUCK.
    2. The characters look like friggin' blocks!
    3. If you wanna see funny penguins, then go watch Madadascar.

Overall: 1.0.

I can't beleive I even REMEMBER this show. Was this supposed to be educational? I dunno... I'm glad it's gone off the face of the planet, though...
  • CN, What were you thinking when you cancelled this show?

This show was one of the very few shows i watched in the mornings before i went to school. Now, there's nothing good to watch. I would wake up, eat breakfast, get ready, then watch Pecola & Sitting Ducks. Now, there's nothing good on. My morning's are so screwed up, i feel like dieing. Please, Bring It Back!!!