Pee-Wee's Playhouse

CBS (ended 1991)

Tubelubber

Pee-Wee's Playhouse Fan Reviews (41)

• Pee Wee's Playhouse - the solution for kids who have yet to "break out of their shell"

Phew, so much to review! First off, Pee Wee Herman is probably one of the biggest influences on my humor. So as a young adult, I love watching the Playhouse episodes. I immediately go back to that period where life literally revolved around recess time and popsicles. As a child, I totally embraced the craziness of Pee Wee - the word of the day, randomn dance party, ice cream soup, connect the dots (la-la-la), giant underwear. The show had come and gone by my childhood, but for some reason, I could not get enough of it. Even my parents thought it was weird and didn't know why I loved it so much. Haha, I even had a Pee Wee Herman doll with a pulley-string in the back that made him speak. For me at least, it totally captures a simpler time in my life where screaming at the tv was the funnest thing ever!