Pelswick

Nickelodeon (ended 2002)

Pelswick Fan Reviews (12)

7.4
  • this is one of the worst shows i've ever seen.

0.0
    this show sucks,it's unoriginal and it's poorly made.pelswick is one of the absolute worst shows i've ever seen.The idea of having a kid in a wheelchair is stupid because one of my good friends is in a wheelchair and the show is too idiotic to understand.why did nicktoons tv ever re-run this show to begin with hmmmm because there were being idiots but i'm glad they took pelswick off .
  • This show is the worst show!

1.4
    I was just reading a 2002 magazine when I saw an image of Pelswick. This is definitely the worst show ever! It was pointless! And a part that was really weird was when those two kids ate the glue they thought was pudding! This show I vegly remember but it was a great day when that weird show was cancelled!
  • Don't know why everyone hates this show, it's great!

I can't believe the people on this website think this show stinks. Pelswick is an original show about a kid in a wheel chair that goes through his life with his friends and family and solves problems in his own way. Pelswick doesn't care what other people think, and doesn't follow the crowd. This show also features a great cast of characters, like Pelswick's hilarious guardian angel, Mr.Jimmy,his funny, crazy grandmother, Gram-Gram, and his friends, Ace and Goon. Pelswick's problems and the way he handles them are just so creative, and the next time you see this show on tv, watch it. It's really great!
  • Mediocre? Deserves higher.

This show awesome. The character have are original personalitys. The jokes are original, as well most of the scenarios. Like breaking in to an old folks to rescue old people trapped in there, so everybody works together to bust them out, and they managed to throw in rats to the plot too. Or having Pelswick’s worst enemy getting the trading card he wants, so he goes to his local supermarket and asks plums for advice.
  • A kid in a wheelchair that's in middle school is not that intrasting!

5.5
    Pelswick is about a normal kid that goes to middle school who is in a wheelchair. He has frineds and has a huge crush on preppy girly girl. He does try to fit in, and does a great job. But the things are too weird. He tries too hard to fit in and fails at it! His enimie hits below the belt about him being in a wheelcahir at times, and he just takes it! So what are they trying to teach kids? This show is stupid and pointless!
  • Funny show!

Pelswick is about a kid in a wheelchair, who goes to middle school. I love this show, I don't know why, I just do. Pelswick is a smart mouthed and funny. Pelswick is also in a wheelchair, I love this show because it's funny and has good plots, not because it's about a kid in a wheelchair living a normal life. Kate is Pelswick's younger sister, Kate is smart and strong willed, just like her brother. GramGram is Pelswick's Grandmother, she's a wild old lady, who sometimes helps Pelswick out with his problems. His dad is extremely P.C.. Then theres Mr. Jimmy, Pelswicks guardian angel, Mr. Jimmy never just gives Pelswick advice he makes him figure it out himself, this often frustrates him. Bring this show back!

• Nicktoon return CatDog & Yakkity Yak but why not this

Pelswick is so funny & More Better than CatDog & Yakkity Yak because they suck This Show how ever is like Rocko's Moderen Life & Corneil & Bernie

the episodes are origenal, the charater are well animated & is No "My Gym Parter's A Monkey" or Johnny Test" for sure

Bring It Back Nicktoons right now
  • Pelswick may be handicapped, but he has a life like everyone: bullies, peer pressure, friends, crush on a girl, and a weird yet hilarious family. But most of all: He has a guardian angel who helps him get through life as funny as possible.

Pelswick was one of the best nicktoons I saw (along with Rugrats and SpongeBob). The antics of Pelswick and his friends were hilarious. His grandma was a hoot. His guardian angel was funny as well. I really enjoyed watching this show and I do miss it, hopefully, one day, I'll see it again.
  • Diffrent

Like my classifiaction says go back what was that I really mean that Pelswick was diffrent from other cartoons Nicklodeion had a I liked to watch it It was a good show in my mind Nick should not have cancled this show so fast when they had other shows that were worst then this it was showen on Nicktoonsnetwork about 2004-2005 but they took it off to put on their new great shows if you want to call Catscratch,My Dad the Rock Star or the Secret show great those shows are dumb Nick has really lost their minds to put on shows like that but anyway I rate Pelswick a 8.5
  • Why are there cruddy Nicktoons now?

I remember watching this show every night with my brother and sister... Sitting , eating stuff... It was so great! Anyway, I hold this show very close to my heart. It's almost completly flawless! Sometimes its weird, sometimes its funny, and sometimes its just plain hilarious. Kate always had me rolling about and the Zigglar always had me wiping away a tear.
    When I found out the show was coming to an end it was awful.

Anyway, this show shall always be one of Nicktoons Networks greatest creations. Pelswick shall always remain as one of the best cartoon guy in a wheel chair ever made.
  • I realize that they won't bring it back. But it was a wonderful Nick show. Pelswick might have been handicapped, but he was a fantastic role model.

Pelswick was a fantastic cartoon. I never understood why it was canceled. It was a wonderful, funny show about a charming handicapped little boy and his guardian angel.

Not to mention his crazy grandmother. It was your typical school-age show. Pelswick, though in a wheelchair, dealt with things anyone else could deal with. School elections, bullies, and even an annoying younger sibling.

And though Pelswick was handicapped, he handled it in a positive way. He would joke about it constantly. And while I know that we will never see Pelswick again, even on NickToons Network, I do wish someone would draw inspiration from it and make another cartoon about a handicapped kid who deals with life like everyone else. I would be the first to watch it.
  • It was the best show i hav ever seen!

I can't beleive they never considered it a real show and they wont even put it on dvd now because they say it has a poor fan base. that show was the best and i miss it and all i want is to own it on dvd so i could love it again. i watched it every single day and i really want it bak and i mean seriously wut is rong with those people saying it wasnt good i mean i want the old stuff bak i am sick of spongebob and all the dumb shows they show now and fairly odd parents isnt bad but all their shows are horrible i mis rocket power doug and all the classics they should all come back and definitly consider pelswick one of the greatest and put it on a dvd for all to enjoy. I really want to see it again because i miss it.