Penn & Teller: Bullshit! Forums

Showtime (ended 2010)

Does anyone else wish that the show was syndicated?

Should the show be syndicated?

Father_Time89

[1]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 2

I really want this show to be syndicated and not just because I don't have showtime (I watch the episodes on youtube although I'm planning on buying season 3 on DVD). I really want to see Bulls*t's message reach a lot of people and not very many people watch showtime.

I know that if it's syndicated it will undoubtedly be censored, but still I'd LOVE to see the one on the Bible on NBC, CBS or ABC.

Edited on 08/07/2008 4:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marvelfan89

[2]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 39
    Father_Time89 wrote:

I really want this show to be syndicated and not just becaus eI don't have showtime (I watch the episodes on youtube although I'm planning on buying season 3 on DVD). I really want to see Bulls*t's message reach a lot of people and not very many people watch showtime.

I know that if it's syndicated it will undoubtedly be censored, but still I'd LOVE to see the one on the Bible on NBC, CBS or ABC.

It's better uncensored the show wouldn't be the same censored just like many Showtimes shows on syndication. I think the show's "message" has been said by other people (the late George Carlin for example) and other outlets.

Jim856796

[3]Sep 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    I don't think this show should be syndicated because of its vulgar title.

typicallucas

[4]Sep 24, 2008
    • level: 2
    I think they should syndicate this show on Comedy Central and show it late at night without bleeping any of the "BAD WORDS"

lamdnjchem

[5]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 23

typicallucas wrote:
    I think they should syndicate this show on Comedy Central and show it late at night without bleeping any of the "BAD WORDS"

A good idea that I agree with, I just wonder about the nudity. I imagine theyd fog it or blur it or something.