- video game violence

- homeowner's associations

- organic farming

- lie detectors

- stress

- the Vatican

- taxes

What do you guys think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lamdnjchem

[2]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 23
    I see potential in all of those. Though that Vatican one's going to drum up the same kind of pointless FCC BS they got from fundamentalists when they did "Holier Than Thou" and made any remote claim that Mother Theresa wasn't godly. (not that I'm complaining mind you, I'm looking forward to almost all of these. Though Organic Farming seems a touch to close to "eat this" from season one. At least they aren't running out of ideas.)

lamdnjchem

[4]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 23
    And the first episode will be Orgasms btw. I'm updating the ep list with the info I have now.

darrylplmb

[5]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    would love to see one on the legal system vs justice system. friend helped a friend and found out later that he was helping with a crime, because he talked, he ended with max sentence. the guy who did the crime got away with house arest. because he made it harder on them to prove. kinda dead opposite of justice.you repent your crime(the people most likely not to repeat crimes) and you get max punishment. you just denie and fight to make it the hardest and most expensive for the state, you get the lighter sentence.these seam the most liely to repeat acts of crime, and we are just teaching them to make it more costly for us all. and the only people to get advantage from this is the lawers in the system. and we all get a more crooked soicty from it.