Penn & Teller: Bullshit!

Showtime (ended 2010)

lamdnjchem

Penn & Teller: Bullshit! Fan Reviews (40)

• Watch!, as Penn & teller lead us through this bullsh!t world. I agree with most of what they say, and i think that their take on almost every case is the right way to go. You have to be a little critical when you watch it though, because so

You have to be a little critical when you watch it though, because sometimes they say sh!t that's so stupid that i couldn't believe what i just heard, like they're idea to give all women in America guns. They're reason for this is that the people who aren't as strong should be able to protect themselves. That's however where i put my foot down, America is the country in the western world that has the worst gun policy, and as a following of that the most murders. I live in Denmark, and we actually hear about it every time people get killed, and its mostly in traffic accidents that people die, why? Because we aren't hairy barbarians with to much testosteron and an itchy trigger finger. Weapons are illegal for everyone, except the state, that is to say the police and the army. The reason that that works in Denmark is that here we can actually trust the authorities most of the time. Guns are illegal, and so people don't kill each other.

"Guns don't kill people, people (with guns) kill people" - quote by me. And an even better one by brittish comedian Eddie Izzard "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do to (if they have a gun).

That's the general trend of what they get wrong, they never look at ways that actually work around the world, they try to come to a conclusion, and so fail (in my oppinion).

Apart from a few episodes like that though, i think that they are very smart people, or at least Penn is, but i can only assume that the forever silent Teller has the same oppinion.
SHO