TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A Penny Dreadful Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on Showtime (Returning May 3, 2015)
Hey!

Warning for spoilers!

The episode began with the Devil just enjoying some quality time with Sir Malcolm and cleverly criticizing beauty norms. 1 222 222222
She/he/it had a point. And Malcolm knew something wasn't right.
He calmly asked her about randomly levitating the other night.
44 67
Then this happened
6 aklfmkdl 8
That Mina sure is a creeper. If you decide to pay a visit to your dad through your best frenemy's body like it's a free cell phone, why would you waste that time blabbering on about how he was absent. Please. #VictorianRichGirlProblems.

Maybe if it was just the Devil pretending to be Mina all along because then it decided to tell Malcolm (and us) how horrible he really is.
88 999802 13 12 15 1611
The Devil loved messing with Malcolm, and she just kept going and going.
18 19 20 21 23 25 27
Malcolm also raped people and made Peter rape people?

jjust great.

The Devil was really annoyed with him. (And that's saying something!)
28 29 b
She/He made all the things fly about the room while Malcolm just stood there.C
Sembene to the rescue.

D E F
Sembene had to.
g J LDKF DDSFŞİD
Later:
OP
Vanessa was adorably distressed.
And she had a visitor.
DSKFDSFDSFFDS SDFDSFDSGFGDF SDFDSFDS SDLFMDSLFDS
I love the weird family dynamics in this house.

They told Malcolm to beat it and he was offended. (because he wants to know everything)

Then we had Vanessa (???) and Victor playing doctor.SFALKLFLDFSF DSFLDLKDSFLDSF
He asked her to come into the light for him. (Meaningful choice of words)FDFDFDFFD DSFLFDLFDSLKFDS SDKNFDKSFSDFSDF ASKLFMSDLKFMSD SKALLKSAKLSSAS
When Vanessa was worried about not looking her best, Victor told her she had healthy eyes.
OH, Victor.

Then he listened to her heart.DSLKFDLKFSLDLFDSFLDSFDS
He told her he basically only interacts with dead people. (Now adding the possessed to the list, I guess)

Victor tried to make sense of what happened down stairs but Vanessa didn't know.
DSLKKDLSLDKSDSDS SDLKDLKSDSLKDFS DSFDSFSDSSSSSSSSSSSS SMDLSMFSDLKFMDSF DSLSASDSASASASASASDA
When there was some contact she changed her attitude.kfsdlkfmdslfdsfds dssssssssssssssssssssssssss dslkdldlldsfdfsdsfdsffffffffffffffff
She told him he was a virgin and look at his poor face.dfsşfddfdsffffffffffffffffffffffff FDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DSFKJDFNKJDFKFDKJDFSKJDSF
The best thing about Victor is he just waits for more no matter what he experiences (unless it's a newly resurrected man-baby covered in blood & screaming his guts out)
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DSFDSFDSFDSFDSFDSDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKLLKMLKLK SDKMFKDMFMKDFMLKDDLKMSDSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLMKKKKKKKK
It was only after she quoted him that he decided to panic a little SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADLKMMMMMMMMMMMMSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLŞLLŞ DSFLKDSKMFLKFDSLDSKMFDSKMLDSFKMLDSFFDS DMSKCMKDMKMKCMKDSMKDSCDS
Victor left the room telling her his examination hadn't begun yet.

The devil seemed amused & playful during their interaction and slightly disgusted afterwards. At least she wasn't as angry as she was with Malcolm.

Victor had some reasonable theories about Vanessa's actions:
İMP
Yes, the show didn't condemn women for being sexual, on the contrary, it explained how her own judgment about it might have affected her mental health.KSLKMSLDASLSAAS
I love how Malcolm was the target for all this social critique.

Then Victor asked Malcolm if it could have been triggered because of a recent event.
SDAMLKLLKDDSKMLDADAS KAKSNSNKDKDS DSFJKNKJFDNKJFDJFDKKJSDFDFDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Calm down Malcolm.

They figured out that her meeting with Dorian caused this. (Sherlocks, both of them)
As Victor was making some more deductions this happened:
SDKJFKJFDKJFDSKJFDSKJFDSFS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLKMLMKLMKLM SAKMLMSLKDMDLKSMSLKDAKMLSLKDDSA DCKJSNFKDSJNFKDSFNSDKFNDSFDS DKMLMDSLKMDSLFKDSMFSD SAKNDASNDSAKJFNSKFSAF
That seemed fun, you guys. (RUNNING FOR THE HILLS)

Then our hero arrived!
SLLÖAALÖSLÖSDA
DMKDSMSDKSKMKASSA SMDMDSLMDSSMALSMLSDSDA FDSFDDFDSFDSF SFDLDSDMFLLDFMSFSFDFD
Vanessa wasn't herself and Ethan seemed clueless.
MMLLMLLLÖÖÖ LŞLŞLŞDŞLŞLDŞLD PİDİİDDDD
In a very touching scene Ethan gently held her hand and Vanessa told him no one had done this for years.
But then she suddenly got mean?SAKJDNJNJASANSDNKAKSAS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSD DFDFDFDFFDFFD SDKDLSFKFDLKDFSLKDFSDSF skjafnskjfndskfndskjdsds dskffdskmfdslkfdslkfdslmfdslkfsd
Was I the only one who waited for more details because whoa, the Devil was on it.

Also, thank you show, for introducing an awesome bisexual hero/possibly monster cowboy dude who likes to help people and be nice in general. (when he's not ripping people apart???)

Moving on, The Devil was having so much fun.
dsfklfdksmkfdslmkfdslmfdsllkmfds SFNDNJFKDNJKFNJDNKJFSDFSF, dsklfdklmfdsmlkdfslkmfdsdfdsfsdf
Then she turned her attention to her favorite sinner: Sir Malcolm Murray DSKFLKLDFSKDLFSKLDSFDSFSFD SDKMFKMFDDKMFKMDFDKMFDSFF
She had to be sedated.
SDFJNFNKJDFNDKFDNJKDFSNKJFDS FSLKMSDFKMLDSFLDSFFDS
It broke Ethan's heart to see Vanessa like thisDSFJNFDSNFDNJKFDKNKNJFFDSKFSD
Downstairs, some time later:
fdsklmfdmlkdflkfdlkfdlkmfdssfd DSLKFDKFLMFDLKLKFDSLKMFDSDFS
SDKMDFSKLMFDMLKDFKLMDLKMMFDSLKDSFSFD asqsaklmasklkdslkmdas
Then Malcolm tells him about the monster seeking Vanessa
sfdndsnjfsnfdsdfsnfdnkfdskfdknfds dskfkfdmdkflsdslkfdsdsff
Ethan told them she needed some religion related help probablyfdsklfdslkkdlfkfdslfdsdsf fkslkfdslkdfdslklfdkdsfdfs SFDNJFDSNDSKDKNJFKNJDFDS fdskfdnjdjfkfdjkfds dslşlfdşsslfdşdlşlşdddddddddddd dfsşdfşdşdşd dslşdlfşsldşsfldşsfdsdss sfdlkfdslkmdfsmlkdsflkfdfds sddfsfdsfdsfsdf
Malcolm reminded him Vanessa trusted them and they should fight for her.fdkfdkfdkfdkfdd dfklmfdfkdlmflmfdlfdfffd fdkfdkfkdkfdkfdffdffd dmffdmmsdfsmdfmdfdmfddf dpspdsdpğdsğdsğdsğdssd
Ethan just got angrier and angrier. (Who can blame him?)
Then we had the heartbreaking music and painful scenes of Vanessa fighting the demon.
sdjkdsdfsjkdkjdsfjkdkjdsds skdlmfldskmfldsfds sfdklmflsdmdlksmfdslsfd dsnfdksjfndskdsfsd dsnjfdjfjfskfdjdsfjkjdsfsdfd llklklkl
Oh Victor.
Oh Victor Victor.

This episode we learn something new about our young doctor. Although he always seems so unaffected and coolheaded, he's actually addicted to morphine while he's dealing with everything he simply calls "Pain".
It was sad.

But it's also amusing that after a week of cleaning puke and restraining the devil, he just didn't care about people possibly knowing this.

Then we had Ethan sitting by Vanessa's bed.
dskkfdkfdslkdfslkfdssfdsfd dfmnfnmsdnmdnmmndsfsfd dsfkjjfkndkjfdkjfsfdsfd
After some small talk she asked for watersdkfldkfslkldfskdlkldfsfds fdfdfffdddddddddddddddddd dsfkkfdkfdskdssddf dsjffjdjfdssjdfdsfsdfsfd dsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcccccccccccccccccccccccc dskfklfdlkdslkdslddsldlk
They had very sweet momentsdskfkjfdkjdfkjfdskjskjfsdffd dkkdskdskdkdkdsds dsfoodsfıdsokfokfdokdfsfds dsklfmdslkmlfdsdfs dfdklglkfdlkgfdgfd flfşfşlfdlşgşlgşlgşlg llolllll ppppppppppppppppppppppppp reıwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dfsklkfldklfdsdlkfsdsdsf
Then things got even more serioussdfjfdnjsdfkjfdkjdfsfdskjdfsdsf 854444444444454
This scene was intense. Vanessa asked Ethan to kill her when the time came but he started to talk about hell and I thought Ethan was about to confess his identity but what happened next took me by surprise.
ODPFPOSDOPDSOPDFSPOFDS MBCVCVCV
Uh oh. Not Ethan after all.
Vanessa asked his name but he didn't give her one.
dsknfdksjfndskfndskfndsfdfdf sakmdfskfmdsfsdf
When she asked him if he was afraid of showing his true face he said he was always afraid and that stare just gave me the creeps.

For a second I forgot all about Josh Hartnett and Ethan Chandler. I just had goosebumps.

Vanessa: Are you afraid?
Demon: Always. But do you know what I fear most of all? A life thwarted. Greatness promised, but never achieved.
Vanessa: If your goal is to have me surrender to you, that day will never come.
kjkjkjkjkjkjkjk dsfjnnjfdjdnfjknfdsdf
He tried different approaches to get to her.
Persuasion didn't work.
sdskdkldssldksdsdas dmskdskmdskdsdssda
Sassy devil. Josh was killing it!
dsjksdkjsdnnksksasa
Threatening didn't work.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmllllllllllllll
Which was awesome! Finally a character who realized they didn't have to sacrifice themselves for other people because a maniac said so.

So he tried temptation:
sfdknjffjkdskdsjfdsf dslmfkmkdsmklsfmlksdsdf kjfejwknfeknjwfenjfewnkjfewknjfewknfewknfewfew
Mention eating souls and you have her attention.sndsjndjndknsnsaskas fskndfnjsdfnjdfsdfsknjffds kjsdnfkdsjfndkfsdsf sdfjdkjfskjfdsfkjdfdkjdfkjdfsdsf sdkflkdfmdslkmdflkmdfskldfs sakdnksajndaksdnsakdnaskdnasdkasndkasdnsakdasd dsfjkfdknjfdjknfdkjfdjkfdkjskjfdskjfdsfds flgmdlkgmfdlgfd dsfnjdsfkdkndsdfsdfsdfddfdssdddds hshshsshhshss
Okay, here is what I think about this scene.

Vanessa does have a dark side, I don't know if it's because she's the incarnation of Amunet or whatever. We still need some clarity on that part. But the truth is that she has a part that seeks comfort in darkness. She is definitely drawn to it. When the Devil (Amun Ra?) talked about his future plans for them she basically melted in his arms. She seemed to lose herself and find peace in those words.

He calls her "darkling", reads poetry, promises her no pain and suggests eating people, caresses her hair and they cuddle.

Sorry but it feels tempting even to me so I'm not going to judge Vanessa.

Then we were out of the room of dark romance.
dadslkdslkdsdas fdsjfjddfkjfds
Because why not
KKCSKFDKSLDFSFD
Malcolm wanted to talk about Ethan's life choicesSDFKFDFKDSFDFSFDS FDFFDGFGDFGFGFDGFDGFDGFDG FDSKKDSLFLKDLDKFSDFSDSF FLDFLFDLDLDFDLFDFDF
Ethan's temper was getting worse.CXXXC DFSMDFLKSFDMKLDFKLLKDDSDSFDSF SMDFMDFSMFDMDMSFDSF KFDLFLKDLFDKLFDDLFDLFFDFS fmdmfdgmgfmgmfgfg
Malcolm talked about going back to bring his son's body back.
But they both knew it was only an excuse.

Upstairs:
FDKKFLGLFGLGFLKDFGGFDFDG FKLDSMFDLKMLKFDMLKFLKMFDS SFDJJKDSFDKJFFDFDS FFDSFDFSDDSSD
Vanessa had some skin problems like Egyptian God tattoos appearing on her skin.
Later:
FDKKFGFKFDKGFGFGG KJNKNKJNJKNK
Malcolm didn't mind his youngest son openly doing drugs like nobody's business.FDKLDLKFSSDFLKLKFDLDSKFSFD
By the way, now I'm sure that Victor can actually feel Caliban??DSLKDSLKFLKFSLKDLKSDFLKFDFDSFDS KFDSJKFDSKJDFKJDKJDFDFS KLKDLFDLKFSLKDFDLKDSFDFS FDSFDKJDFJKFDKJFDSFDS SSDJJFDKDKJSKJDFSFDFDS SFKFDKFDKDKFJKFDSJKJFDSDSF DSJKFKJFDSJKDFSKJDFKJFDKJDDFS
They definitely seemed like they were used to living as a weird familyFDDJFSSJFDKFKJFDSKJFDSFDS FDDSFLKFDLKDLKFSDFSFDS FDSKKFDJDKSKSFDSFD DFJJKFKFKFDKFKDGFG FDSKMFDSKMFKMFDSKMFDSFDS
Ethan told Victor how he thought that Malcolm was lying to them and he didn't care about Vanessa
FDGNJFGFNJGDFDGKJFDGFDG DSFJJFDNFDNJFDNJDSKSKJFDFDKNJDSFFDS SJDKFJKFDSDKJFDFSKFSFD MKKKMKM JDKSFFKDSNFKDSFNSDFDS DSKJFDSNFKSDNFS gnkrfgnrkgnrekgre
Ethan told Victor about native kids being taken away from their families, forgetting their identities and dying in the end.

They talked about how Vanessa was like them because she didn't belong in either world.

Victor went to the window againflermfrelgmerlgmerge dsjfkfjkndsjkfdjkfddsf jkenjrkenjrenfrejte sdnfkdsnfkjdsffsd DKJFNSFKDJNFKSDGSDSDMFKLKDFMDLSKFMSLDF SDJKJKNDNJKNKJNKJDADAS FNJKDFKNJNKJFDKNJDFSFDS DFKJNFKNJFKNJDNKJFKNJFDS SNJDFNFDKJNKJFDNKJFDKNJFDSF
Victor makes it.
FNJDDNKFKNJFDKNJFDSFSJDKSKFNKDFKNDFDFKNJFDSFDS
FDNKJNFDKJNDKJFSNFDKJSNFDKJNKJDFSSDF FDNJFDSNNKJFFDSKNJFDF FDKSLKMDSFDLKMFDLKMFSDSFS FDSNJNKJFDDKJFKNJDFFDS NJDSFNJKDFSKNFDS FMKLMSLKDMFLKMSLKDFMLKDSFFDS FGKLFGKMDMKGLFMLKGFFDGFG SDFNJNKJFDNKJFDDSF DSFNNJFDNJKDFSKFDFDFDS
Of course they stop.

Then we have another sad montage of them just waiting for Vanessa to get better.
We see a wolf painting or whatever that is, behind Ethan. KMLMLML DLFKDMSLDSMLDSFS
sfkjdnkdsnfkdsfsd
Yeah well.

Then Ethan came by with some food and when Sembene complimented him, he took that as a sign of well, bonding time.dsfkndsfknfdkdsffds sfmdklfdflklkmfdf sdvnvknsdvkdsvds uyguygyug sfknfknfkfsnksfsf yguıhopkğlüş
He asked if Malcolm saved his life.sajjasdasdas dsjfhbjbsjsgs sdfssdssdsddssdsfd
Sembene said it was also possible that Malcolm was his responsibility.

Ethan said "We all owe each other in the end." Sembene asked him if it was the same for him and Vanessa but it sounded more like:
sflmlsdkfmdslfmsdlsdf dakndsnkjknjsdsa
In the meantime, Malcolm was being Malcolm
ajdkjdkjdas fdnkjfdssfnkjfnkjfsksdf sdoısdoısaoııodssd ölölölöllö sdhbhfshjfdjdssfd dfkdsklfmfdslkdsff fdsjfdskkfskjfknjdsnskdsf sdnjdsksdkndskndskdssd ASNDSNDSKSDKSDKJSA DSKNDSNKDNDKAAKSA DSNAKDNKJANSKNAADS DSNJFNJFSNJFDNJKDFSDFSDSF DANKDAADASKADKDSDA DJKNKNJJKNDFJKNDSKJDDFS FDSKNFDJFDSKJFDSSKJFDSFSJDKFDSNFKSDNFKDSFNSDKNSDKDDDSSDJKDSNFDKJFDSKFDS
Malcolm wanted to use her condition (in between the worlds) to reach Vanessa.
It was heartbreaking. While she cried, I couldn't help but feel like taking her somewhere safe and punching Malcolm.

Thank the writers, the right person to do both came just at the right moment.addnkjdknjnkjdsnkja
More like:
dsjfnnnffdnjdfkjsdsf
(I had to draw the wings, okay)SFDJKDKKKNJSFDSFD DKSJNDSKFNDSKFDSFSDLSMFLDSMFDSLFSDSFD DSLMFLDSMFDSLMFSF DSFMKLFMDSLKMFSLKDMLKDLKMFFDSLKSFD
Whoa! Victor the poet after what, a week with Ethan and he was dropping f bombs everywhere.
DALKMMKLSDFMLKFDSMLKFDMKLFDMLDSDSF DKJSNJFDKSNFDNKJFDKNJFDSFDS SDKJDNKJDSFKJSD SDKDSDSKDKKDA
Victor told him he was really cruel and he said:

"That's what happens when you murder your way across a continent." (shots fired!)

Malcolm wasn't happy with that.
SADLKKFDSKDSKLDSF
Ethan put an end to that as well.SKDJFDSKJSFDDSFDSF DADSAKDSKSAAS
He just made Malcolm call a priest and get it over with.
Then he said he would rip his throat out if he was actually using Vanessa.DSDSDNKKNJSDSDA FDSJNFDKJNFDNKJFDKFDKNDSFDSFLSDLDSLSDLLFDSFDFDSKDFKJNFKFDSNFDSJKFDSFDS DFSJKNFJDFDJJFDSNKJFD
Victor was very impressed with the way Ethan dealt with Malcolm.

Then we had another bonding scene when Malcolm asked Victor to give him something to keep him awake.
SAKJDSNSJDAJKASJSDA DFJKFDKNJFNKJFNKJFKJNFSD FSDKFDKNDFSNDFSNJJFDSDFSDFS
He admitted to not naming a mountain after his son (although he promised) but himself.
SAJKDJAJDKSKKSDKSDASDAS
Then the actual hilarity began when the priest they called arived.SNASNJDNKJDASNJAKDA DMKLDSLALALKMLKMDSSDSA
Victor had so much fun with the idea that he immediately seemed a bit more cheerful (or he was just high or both.)DNDSKNDSNSSNKAAKDKS DAKSKNDSNASDAKDS DNDSKJNDSKASNSDKDSADADA
When he said he'd need permission to perform an exorcism he really annoyed Victor.
DFJKDSNFKDSJFNDSKFNFDSKJFSDNNFSKFSDSFD ASNAKJANDKJNDDDASSDSDA AKDASSADSSSASSSKSKDAS
Yes, Victor seemed a bit possessed himself. Oh father if only you knew.AKDNSANJDSNKJASKDNKKDSA
Upstairs:
DSADDSLKDSLSLDSAS DSDSLKMDLKMSDSLKMSLKSLLMDDA DSDSDSADSDAASDDSKDSAS SAKDDSKDKJDSJDSKJDKJSLKDAS DSLDSLFLDSFLFDLFDLFDFDSLFDS DSFKFDSKDSLKFKFDLFDLKSLKFDFDSSFD
LMAO The dude decided to just get out of there. Ethan was like "nope"DSFJFJSKDJFKKJDKDJFSDS
They waited patiently to see what would happen.djjdsjdjasada DSLLKDSLKALKALKMALDAAD ADSSDNJKAKJDSASKDSDA
The priest just kept asking her these questions while she's fighting for her life. dskkdkdkdfkdfkdsfkddksfkdfkdsfdskfdksdsfkdsfmmmmööö addskannjnsasnjssjsaas dknjfdsnjfdsnjfdnsfdsfdssfdksfddsnadnkjdkjdsasksnakdasdsndjkndjskdkjdakaskaas sandnkdkdsndsnskdsa sdnddssnsdsadddsad DSADAANDSJDSDJSDNSDNSKJSDSA
Finally! The Devil (Or Vanessa who seriously had enough) bit off his cheek.
In my opinion, he so had it coming!

Then she kinda jumped on the wall:DNSDSNDNSJKDSNDSNKJDSKDKNDS KSADSNDSNDDSDSNDSDAKD SSDSDDSNDSNDSNDSDSKDA
I love that the first person she attacks is always Malcolm. Just how BAD are you, dude?
Then she kind of threw Victor to the wall and everyone left the room except for Ethan.
kokokokokokoü skdmdsdkmdskmdslkds
He tried to talk to Vanessa.
dskfnkjffdsnkjfdsnkfsknfskdfds sanjsaasnsnasnajssa DADSSNSNDSNSSDNDSKDA SDMKFDKMSMFDKFMDKMFDKFDSKMSFD IKIKKIKI
Then everything started to get reaaally heartbreaking again. ÖLSLÖDSÖLDSÖLSDLÖAS ADSSDSDNASDSSDSAKDAAS SKMKMDSMDKSMDSMSKDSKMSKMDAS KKKMKMKMKMKMK ÖLLŞOO SKDFDSKMFKFDMFDKMFDSKMFDSKMFDS
But then
SADSDSNSDSASSNSDNSDNKSDNKJDSAD FSDKMFKMFDKFDKMDMFSKDSKMFKMSFDSFD 8888888888888888888888 SDJNDSNSNDSNDSKDASSKDSNJDSSADSKDNKJDDAS
Ethan was suddenly praying in Latin, the idea seemed to just pop in his head so I think it was a random prayer (I don't know latin, you guys. It could as well be a passionately shouted cookie recipe)
ASNDSNDSDSADKDADKNJAAD DADSSLMDSLDSMLSLSDSA DSKDSSDSKSKNAKNDSKNDSDA ADKNJDSNDSDSDSKDSKSDKDSKAADS SKAASSKSKMDSDKMASKDSKMDKDA DSNDSNDSKDADADADNDAKNJDSKNJDA DNASDNSJSAJAJKSNDKDSDS
I don't know what it was, but it must have been a helluva prayer to get rid of an entity that strong.
DMSKSKMDSKMDMKSMDSKSDA
Ethan who says he doesn't believe in God actuallly managed to do it.MMKMKMKKM
Then he got out of the room likeDMASMDSLKSDMKLSMDLKSDLAS DSDSNKDSNDSNKDSKNJDSAS AASASNJNDSNJDSKDSKNJDA DSMKKMDSDSKMSDALSLKAASDSSD ADSJDJSDSDAADHADSSD
The priest was just sitting there traumatized. Ready to run away (but not before he gets his cheek back.)
It was hilarious.

Ethan of course, being the gentleman he is, had tucked Vanessa in.
FDSKMFDKSMDFSKMDFMKSDSFKMDSF FSKAKNJFDSSFDKFSKSFDFDS
I'd like to think he had a solution for checking on Brona but we just don't know.

Then we were with Vanessa who just couldn't catch a break.
DNJSADNDASANKJDSKNDSA
Then she went to Malcolm. SDKMDSMKDSMKDSKSDMKDAKSD DASADSKDSKDSAKMDDA SAKNSJDDSNJSADNDNDDA
She told Victor she knew where Mina is.

Honestly, at this point I wanted to grab her by the shoulders and tell her NO.
Just let Mina do whatever she wants. I personally don't care about her enough to risk Vanessa's life, or Ethan's or Victor's, or Sembene's.

I mean things could be different if we were talking about Peter, who actually made me feel things in one episode. But we don't know anything about Mina. All I can think is she's actually setting a trap for Vanessa.

If the finale ends with ANY of my babies dying, we will have problems, show.

What do you guys think?
64 Comments
Follow this Show
Members