Wednesday 9:00 PM on CBS

The 40th Annual People's Choice Awards were handed out tonight in a ceremony emceed by 2 Broke Girls' Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs. And while the PCAs might not be as prestigious as the Emmys or the Peabody Awards, they are a big deal because they're voted on by the People. That's you guys. And me. Yes, I miiiight have thrown a couple of votes toward the guys of Supernatural. I have eyes, for crying out loud. And last year those eyes saw Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki accept an award while dressed in coordinating suits, and who would want to deny them the right to do that a second time? Definitely not this girl, so yeah, I voted in a couple categories. And it looks like the rest of the world voted too, because there were a lot of statues handed out during tonight's broadcast. 

Winners for the TV portion of the evening included Orange Is the New Black for Best Streaming Series, The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder for Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor, and The Good Wife for Favorite Network TV Drama. I guess the People have pretty good taste sometimes. As for those who voted for Beauty and the Beast, weeellllllllll....

Anyway, here's the full list of TV winners! Keep reading to find out who won what and who was robbed...

Favorite New Talk Show Host

Arsenio Hall

Bethenny Frankel

Jenny McCarthy

**WINNER** Queen Latifah

Ross Mathews

Favorite Daytime TV Host

**WINNER** Ellen DeGeneres

Kelly Ripa & Michael Strahan

Dr. Phil McGraw

Rachael Ray

Steve Harvey

Favorite Late Night Talk Show Host

Conan O'Brien

David Letterman

Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy Kimmel

**WINNER** Stephen Colbert

Favorite On-Screen Chemistry

Castle & Beckett, Castle

**WINNER** Damon & Elena, The Vampire Diaries

Derek & Meredith, Grey's Anatomy

Emma & Hook, Once Upon a Time

Kurt & Blaine, Glee

Favorite TV Gal Pals

Caroline & Max, 2 Broke Girls

Lily & Robin, How I Met Your Mother

Meredith & Cristina, Grey's Anatomy

Penny, Bernadette & Amy, The Big Bang Theory

**WINNER** Rachel & Santana, Glee

Favorite TV Bromance

Blaine & Sam, Glee

Ryan & Esposito, Castle

**WINNER**  Sam, Dean, and Castiel, Supernatural

Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj, The Big Bang Theory

Ted, Marshall, and Barney, How I Met Your Mother

Favorite Actress in a New TV Series

Allison Janney, Mom

Anna Faris, Mom

Ming-Na Wen, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Rebel Wilson, Super Fun Night

**WINNER** Sarah Michelle Gellar, The Crazy Ones

Favorite Actor in a New TV Series

Andy Samberg, Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Dracula

**WINNER** Joseph Morgan, The Originals

Michael J. Fox, The Michael J. Fox Show

Robin Williams, The Crazy Ones

Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress

Emilia Clarke, Game of Thrones

Ginnifer Goodwin, Once Upon a Time

**WINNER** Kristin Kreuk, Beauty and the Beast

Nina Dobrev, The Vampire Diaries

Tatiana Maslany, Orphan Black

Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor

Andrew Lincoln, The Walking Dead

**WINNER** Ian Somerhalder, The Vampire Diaries

Jared Padalecki, Supernatural

Jensen Ackles, Supernatural

Stephen Amell, Arrow

Favorite Comedic TV Actress

Jane Lynch, Glee

**WINNER** Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory

Lea Michele, Glee

Melissa McCarthy, Mike & Molly

Zooey Deschanel, New Girl

Favorite Comedic TV Actor

**WINNER** Chris Colfer, Glee

Darren Criss, Glee

Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Modern Family

Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Neil Patrick Harris, How I Met Your Mother

Favorite Dramatic TV Actress

Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife

Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order: SVU

Pauley Perrette, NCIS

Sandra Oh, Grey's Anatomy

**WINNER** Stana Katic, Castle

Favorite Dramatic TV Actor

Jim Caviezel, Person of Interest

**WINNER** Josh Charles, The Good Wife

Kevin Bacon, The Following

Mark Harmon, NCIS

Patrick Dempsey, Grey's Anatomy

Favorite Cable TV Actress

Angie Harmon, Rizzoli and Isles

Claire Danes, Homeland

Courtney Cox, Cougar Town

**WINNER** Lucy Hale, Pretty Little Liars

Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey

Favorite TV Anti-Hero

Dexter Morgan, Dexter

Jaime Lannister, Game of Thrones

Norman Bates, Bates Motel

**WINNER** Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead

Walter White, Breaking Bad

Favorite Series We Miss Most

30 Rock

**WINNER** Breaking Bad

Dexter

Fringe

The Office

Favorite New TV Comedy

The Crazy Ones

The Michael J. Fox Show

The Millers

Mom

**WINNER** Super Fun Night

Favorite New TV Drama

Dracula

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Originals

**WINNER** Reign

Sleepy Hollow

Favorite Competition TV Show

America's Got Talent

Dancing With the Stars

MasterChef

**WINNER** The Voice

The X Factor

Favorite Streaming Series

Arrested Development

Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifinakis

House of Cards

Losing It with John Stamos

**WINNER** Orange Is the New Black

Favorite TV Movie/Miniseries

**WINNER**  American Horror Story

Behind the Candelabra

The Bible

Sharknado

The White Queen

Favorite TV Crime Drama

Bones

**WINNER** Castle

Criminal Minds

The Mentalist

NCIS

Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show

**WINNER** Beauty and the Beast

Once Upon a Time

Supernatural

The Vampire Diaries

The Walking Dead

Favorite Network TV Comedy

2 Broke Girls

**WINNER** The Big Bang Theory

Glee

How I Met Your Mother

Modern Family

Favorite Network TV Drama

Chicago Fire

**WINNER** The Good Wife

Grey's Anatomy

Nashville

Parenthood

Favorite Cable TV Comedy

Awkward.

Cougar Town

Hot in Cleveland

Melissa & Joey

**WINNER** Psych

Favorite Cable TV Drama

Downton Abbey

Pretty Little Liars

Sons of Anarchy

**WINNER ** The Walking Dead

White Collar 

Favorite Premium Cable TV Show

Californication

Game of Thrones

Girls

**WINNER ** Homeland

True Blood

For the list of movie and music winners, visit the People's Choice Award website.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/7/2015

Season 41 : Episode 1

291 Comments
Comments (291)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Please people, stop putting Reign in the same category with Batb and Super fun night. It is indeed a quality show that has been underrated/under appreciated and overlooked because it is on the CW.
Flag
Kristin Kreuk over Emilia clarke and then Beauty and Beast getting an award. LOL. These awards ought to be a joke.
Flag
Super Fun Night getting award for best new comedy show is enough for me to ignore this complete award show.
Flag
I don't know what to tell you, people, most of the awards are not even surprising to me. I have no reason to believe this was not measured properly. Why should I be worried that Beauty and the Beast won a couple of them two? I don't watch it and I don't like it, but why would it be so surprising that a lot of people like something that I don't like? I have already felt a lot of people around here that actually like this show, and most of them don't dare talking about it so that they are not insulted. To be honest, the way that Emmys are nominated and granted is a lot more worrying to me than any of this.
Flag
What the hell is going on with Beuty and the Beast? Two awards? Best Sci-fi tv drama?!
Flag
"As for those who voted for Beauty and the Beast, weeellllllllll...." = REALLY?
I didn't see too much complaining from TV.com about vote rigging during their Best of 2013 awards.
If you TV.com is going to allow multiple voting in its own poll, it shouldn't complain when others do the same.
Flag
Thanks for your lovely comment regarding Beauty and the Beast's win Kaitlin. I am unfollowing your site on twitter right now since it hires biased tasteless people like you. None of you have a clue how much we love our show. Our small fandom yes which makes me even more PROUD to be part of it voted religiously which is why we won against those other shows with huge fanbases. All you haters obviously never voted and have no clue about fandom devotion so go on and enjoy your whining about why your fave shows and actors didn't win while we Beauty and the Beast fans enjoy our DOUBLE wins.
Flag
Hahaha, oh god. . .
Flag
Come on people!!! Stop complaining about the voting!!! As long as we can't only vote once and we can vote as much as we want it just goes down to who voted the most. They are nice awards to make people happy, but don't think anyone is paying much attention to them.
Flag
I will refrain from the negatives, but I just have to say - How can Tatiana Maslany be in a category and not win?!? But - I think the time she didn't even get nominated for an Emmy, was actually kind of great for the show. Not that it was a good decision (Shame on you, Emmys!) - but it made Twitter blow up with anger, which made a lot of people talk, and actually notice that the show existed. I think it's okay for people to discover the show in the next season. People actually need to watch it, for People to vote. But - if Tatiana keeps up her level of excellence in season 2 and she doesn't win, there is no justice in the world.
Flag
Yay Psych! Best show on tv!
Flag
While I understand Tatiana was more deserving of the award for best actress, this is an award show about which fandom votes harder. What's interesting though is I think Tatiana, Emilia and Nina have all been given opportunites to develop and grow as actresses on their shows way more than Kristin has. If you've seen them before their shows or even on them, they also had their share of bad performances in the past. I wish Kristin Kreuk gets the opportunity they did to be in something that asks more for her than just being the angsty love interest. In the few times she has, most people have said how much more likeable she is and how she is actually a decent actress.

If Beauty and the Beast does get canned, I hope she gets to do a sitcom or something with Josh Schwartz which allows to be her more charismatic and improv self which she has shown glimpse of in more light hearted. She could at the very least do the stuff that a Rachel Bilson, Cobie Smulders or Leighton Meester can do as it comes across naturally in her interviews. She should have been a bigger star with better roles. As such I think a lot of people should be blaming the writers and showrunners of her projects rather than her for her acting skills and actually look forward when she gets cast in something with a good writer/director rather than bemoan her inclusion.
More+
Flag
It saddens me how people discredit other shows just because they are on the CW or have small viewerships. The winners were based on who voted for their show more, period.
Flag
Where's Favourite Cable TV Actor? I only see actress.
Flag
I just checked the fan base on facebook for The Vampire Diaries and it is nearly 18 million likes. On the other side Beauty and the beast has only half a million, so how did they managed to win or was the voting rigged?
Flag
Its fanbase was campaigning a lot for the people's choice awards and voted more than the TVD ones. Also just cause someone "likes" a show on facebook doesnt mean they'll vote all day at the PCA website
Flag
Stop blaming the good people who voted for this award show.. You are just failing to understand the sarcasm !! :D :D lol
Flag
#1. beauty and the beast is canceled so how the hell can it be a favorite show. #2. how did super fun night win best comedy i worry for the world. #3 kristin kuerk....really?....on a positive note way to go vampire diaries for most charismatic couple with nina and Ian. And way to go Joseph and Ian on being favorites. i am also very excited for reign.
Flag
Its small fanbase went out and voted whereas the other didnt. Also no need to bash Krisitn, there's still people who like her despite the tons of vocal people online who dont. She's also not as bad as people make her out to be and is decent wth good material
Flag
I am very happy for the most beautiful lady, sweet Kristen Kreuk and Beauty and the Beast. Very serious when I say have no idea what Reign, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow or this Super Fun Night? Is Super Fun Night a show or Game?
I have said before here today that Americans tend to behave very childish around loosing and not getting what you want. All I say is next time vote for the show you like and stop being bullies behind your screen name on these forums. You guys talk about the kids that voted here but I wonder who really are the kids here? Get a life and stop thinking the world revolves around you and a show. Stop being so mean spirited to the rest of the world.
Flag
wow really? You don't have any idea about Reign, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow? Give them a try asap... Let's get this straight.. You know there are millions out there who voted for the shows.. and only a few thousand (?) of them come here to get the rant out.. I agree with the logic that tons of teens vote compared to the adults and the results really show that.. I think you are hurt with everyone bashing Kristen.. They are just baffled with the result considering the other nominees.. especially Tatiana.. who was just effin brilliant..
PS - I like Kristen and I am not an amercian..
Flag
I am shocked people find it necessary to bash KK and the show but not hurt as it's not personal, and after all Kristen and the show won both categories. My point to you and others who come on here on forums slamming, bashing and having childish tantrums about fictional shows and their characters it really silly and not necessary. Anyone could vote and be it kids, teenagers or adults they had they voted. Does it really matter to you or me at the end of the day? Not really as It's all a bit of fun and hopefully next year you will be happy when your effin brilliant Tatiana wins, whoever the lady is:-). I may start watching some of the other show but I try not to get addicted to too much TV.
Cheers Mate
Flag
REIGN OVER SLEEPY HOLLOW!? WTF!
Flag
Maybe YOU should have voted more, don't you think?
Flag
WTF who voted for these winners
Flag
'The people' must not know what 'anti-hero' means... Walter White is the pinnacle of TV anti-heros, that is not up for debate.
Flag
Wait wait wait, people actually watch Beauty and the Beast?! Orphan Black and Tatiana Maslany remain hidden -- oh the world is missing out on true gems.
Flag
Super Fun night? Really?
I'm shaking my head at the world today.
Flag
Some of the nominees and winners I agree with but there are others like Beauty and the Beast, the lack of wins for Tatiana Maslany and Homeland (3rd season was all over the place) winning over Game of Thrones that I do not agree with.
Flag
Jaime Lannister, what have they done to you???

Damn you Grimes!!! First Carol, now the Kingslayer!
Flag
HTH did Beauty and the Beast win an award? Especially over shows like OUAT and SPN?! Along those same lines how did Kristen Kreuk win over Tatiana Maslany?!?! Blows my mind.
Flag
Its also had a fanbase that pulls for it online. Also while I think Tatiana did an amazing job on Orphan Black, that was her breakout role after years of small mediocre roles. I would thought Tatiana fans would be less incline to bash Krisitn seeing as she has had the hard luck of projects with bad writing but has shown flashes of decent preformances in the right hands (Chuck Season 3)
Flag
Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show. WTH?! Anything but this. Beauty and the Beast is horrible. I used to like the first half of season 1. Then it became so ridiculous and intelligence-insulting.
On the other hand, Orphan black should've won at least one reward.
Flag
I think BATB got better in the second half of season 1 and this season has been up and down. If you liked the romance you wont like it, but if you want other stuff then I think this season is more structured with conflict.
Flag
I prefer action and conflict to romance but the 2nd half of season 1 was just ridiculous. The dialog and the events that were taking place had no justification. Things happened without reason or cause, just because they could cause emotional climaxes. Maybe it really gets better in season 2, but the way they treated the viewers in s1 was imho insulting to the viewers and as a consequence, it shouldn't have won the best sci-fantasy reward. Something's really off here. Or people just vote for emotion even if the plot is overly weak.
Flag
Get back into it.
The fans of the romance have been dissappointed this season but the conflict and the idea that Vincent is now working for the agency that was out to get him is more interesting than last season
Flag
Sleepy Hollow, what have they done to you???

I knew Katrina's curse would doom them all!
Flag
I didn't even have the chance to watch this yet but I'm sure it's better than B&tB
Flag
Sleepy Hollow is better than almost anything I've seen this year (and I don't say that often).
Flag
Who the .... are these people who voted and who in the right mind would put those voting lists for them?? are there only teen girls the main target?
Flag
What strange choices all around.
Flag
The fact that Kristin Kreuk won an award makes me automatically call this entire thing B.S.
Flag
sigh...the Krisitn Kreuk bashing is pretty unfair given she had decent performances but been let down by bad projects. On season 3 of Chuck she was a revelation of how charismatic she could be in a project that didnt have to involve her being the heartbroken interest always (even though she did end up being there, at least we saw her as something else for most of it). I hate that people always bash her when if anything she should be someone people root for. When shes away from angsty ridden work, she comes off more charming and bright on screen.
Flag
Come one!!! She win the award better than Tatiana Maslani... Tatiana Maslani!!!! I don't believe in the human race anymore...
Flag
And Super Fun Night is the favorite new comedy...people must have been paid off or misunderstood these questions.
Flag
Lots of wins for CW shows (including the rather mediocre Beauty & the Beast & Reign...) and for Castle which is odd too... Does this indicates a certain demographic profile who votes for these awards perhaps?
Flag
Reign is not mediocre. :P
Flag
Beauty and the beast? SMG being a favorite actress? Rick Grimes - anti-hero? Oh my God...
Flag
I'm with you, except. . . I love Sarah Michelle Gellar until the end of time, no matter what she does. It's call the Buffy disease, and I've been suffering from it since the 90s.
Flag
Some of those nominations and wins are truly baffling. Did the people behind this use the same method as tv.com to determine the nominees and winners?
Flag
It's like the only voters were tumblr fangirls...
Flag
In that case Beauty and the Beast wouldn't even have been nominated. SPN, OUAT, TVD and hell, even TWD have way bigger fanbases on Tumblr than B&B, and following that logic, Best Actress would have gone to Nina Dobrev, Best Actor to either Jared or Jensen, Best Drama to Sleepy Hollow, etc. Believe me, Tumblr fangirls are just as baffled.
Flag
BATB has a small fanbase in comparison to those other ones but are more passionate and I think after they won last year, went out and voted in droves. Nothing wrong with that.
Flag
Few in the United States. but the series has fans in South Africa, Mexico, Thailand, Hungary, Spain, Germany, Brazil, Uruguay, Canada, Chile, Peru, Australia, Italy, Spain, France, New Zealand, etc.. The series has spread worldwide. And we deserved it because we are "small" according to you, of course! if you only take into account the United States.
Flag
Absolutely nothing, you're right :) I just don't like people using "tumblr fangirls" as if it's something negative, like OP did. I didn't mean any offence to B&TB or its fans.
Flag
I mean at the end of the day, the are all fandom and BATB just voted more, I dont like it when some other fandoms get nasty with smaller ones and with CW shows I see that happen all the time.
Flag
This list just confirms that my favourites are not always the favourites of the common audience and I like that thought.
Flag
I don't think it does. I think it shows that they didn't use an accurate method to determine what shows and people are the most liked.
Flag
I don't want to click through an effing slideshow. include the photos in the post.
Flag
I always knew I didn't like people
Flag
Is this a joke???
Flag
after looking through the list of winners, I am reminded as to why I never watch this awards show - anything is better than Super Fun Night and it WINS!!??? : /
Flag
The People have spoken... and the people are MORONS! In what fucking world does Kristin Kreuk from Beauty and the Beast beat out Emilia Clarke of Game of Thrones.
Flag
This one.
Flag
I think Kristin Kreuk is a fine actress. I have only seen one episode of BatB, and she did OK there. She was also very good when she did her guest spot on Chuck. I think she got better after Smallville. The writing didn't do her any favors there.

That being said, a win for Emila Clarke, Tatiana Maslany or Nina Dobrev would have made more sense to me. It's pretty clear that there's something funny about the way the nominees and winners were determined. Note that Beauty and the Beast won its category too. I don't know if the BatB fans used social media campaigns or voting scripts, but I have no doubt that they did something like that to skew the results in their favor.

I guess BatB is to the People's choice awards what Haven is to tv.com's "best of" awards.

Flag
Just take into account the U.S. fandom, and forgive me. But they know nothing, BATB has fans around the world. Many countries have in some channel. And some people can not stop voting. We believed incapable. We say: No! make us less no smaller rivals. People chose, as they thought winning a show that has more fans in other countries than in the United States?
Flag
What seems funny to me is that Sandra Bullock won all of her categories. The same question could be asked in this case: who voted for her? Who saw her movies? I didn't. But apparently people did and they voted for her. So, it doesn't matter if you understand the results or not, if fans of EC or TM or ND didn't get out the fans to vote, they didn't win. And Kristen is a genuinely nice person in her interviews and does well in her role on Beast. If you've only seen one episode you can't really judge her abilities. On the other hand, I've seen all of GoT and enough of VD to become bored silly so I know neither actress has run circles around KK. I can't believe Hunger Games beat out The Desolation of Smaug. I have one word for the losers (kidding) he voted in that match...Legolas. LOL
Flag
Kristin Kreuk is someone who I think has been unfairly maligned for years for bad material presented to her.
As for why she won, her fans voted more. I know from just looking on tumblr the handful of BATB sites that are around were campaigning hard so I get it. I dont think Game of Throne fans are out agressivley voting for the PCA like they did.
Flag
The votes were all people, not just the United States. The series have more fans outside the U.S. than inside.
Flag
Discussing award show nominees and winners is like asking everyone which country is the best... :D but.. Super fun night? really? :D
Flag
I have read through some of the comments here and as a European living here in US I am embarrassed reading some of them.
The people that won, won fair and square, regardless if it was kids or adults voted. Lot of you wonder if it was kids, teenagers or adults voted and so far from my observation it had to be kids because adults would not behave so childish. I understand a little disappointment but going out of ones way to be rude to the show and the actors. One of the shows I do watch is Beauty and the Beast with the lovely and handsome Jay Ryan from New Zeland who is Mr Beast and the beautiful Kristen Kreuk from Canada who is the Beauty.
For me I love the show and love new season two is even better than the first. I try to keep my TV watching as minimal as possible but I also watch Chicago Fire, The Good Wife and Graham Norton Show. To be honest I have no clue about some of the shows that got nominated, won/lost but regardless I wouldn't be coming here and be downright mean because I didn't like a show or actors that won. I think it is nice that Beauty and the Beast, its creators and actors get this win because the show is cancelled and a nice way for them to go out.

More+
Flag
What makes you think it was fair?
Flag
Cancelled? Where did you hear this?
Flag
I don't watch 75% of the shows listed, but I keep my eyes & ears open. Things that surprised me was TBBT not winning "bromance" & comedic actor (I thought it was THE comedy these days), B&tB winning (against a show I DO watch, the fantastic TWD; I also watch OUaT, & know the other 2 by reputation), "Super Fun Night", a show that has shown up on almost every "worst of the year" list, and "American Horror Story" winning...best miniseries??? 1) it's not a mini; it's a full-blown series; 2) I saw my first episode of it last night, and it's not all that. Most of the others, whether I agree or not, I can at least understand.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
well if you've only seen one of the 10 episodes of AHS thus far, then you can't really give your full opinion of the show...and it is a miniseries
Flag
what did only teenagers voted? wth every award to tvd you got to be kidding me and favorite chemistry Damon and Elina ?seriously?
Flag
What happened to Sarah Michelle Gellar? That pic of her is not good! Did she run the red carpet? fix your make-up girl!
Flag
what`s up with beauty and the beast?!
never watched it.
Flag
season two is amaizing my second faveourite show <3
Flag
I do watch Beauty and the Beast and as a European I find this show refreshing from some of the other US shows. Each to their own but Netflix have it if you care to watch the first season. The second season is airing right now but most likely cancelled due to ratings. That is the reason you are seeing people annoyed that it got two awards. Kristen Kreuk is Beauty and Jay Ryan is Beast. They are both gorgeous and I think they are great. What can I say, you have the lovers and the haters but I stick with the lovers of the show. Cheers and take care:-)
Flag
who were the "People" in People's Choice Awards? 11 year old girls?
Flag
The votes were for EVERYONE, NOT JUST U.S..
Flag
Nina Dobrev might have lost cus of Elena. Quite sure it wasn't Katherine's fault. :P
Flag
Judging by the winners, this is the Teen People's Choice Awards, right?
Flag
HOW?!?!?!
Don't get me wrong, Beauty and the Beast is like my guilty pleasure, but that show is in no way better then any of the other 4 shows. And I don't even watch The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead!
And don't even get me started on the fact that Kirsten Kreuk won on the favorite actress part.

For the first time in my life I'm actually proud that I don't live in America.. and that's saying a lot, coming from me!
Flag
Kreuk does a decent job on BATB of whats asked of her. Most of the time she has to do angsty romance stuff but when she's away from that and has fun candid moments, she's really great at that. I wish she did more material that just asked to have fun. She was great in Chuck and Space Milkshake the comedy with Bill Boyd and Amanda Tapping
Flag
Voting was open to all countries. We can't blame the Americans this time ;)
Flag
Damn... So this is my fault too.
I'll just go make myself sit in the corner :(
Flag
I know, I mean, I didn't even know there was a Beauty and the Beast fandom. I guess you could say they really transformed this awards show. ;)
Flag
Happy to see Kristin Kreuk beating that cheap Emilia Clarke character and to see the porny GoT not winning any award. :D

Instead it's nice to see Beauty and the Beast (underrated) winning an award and Sarah Michelle Gellar too. I'm also happy for Super Fun Night - that was unexpected, but deserved!

I just can't understand why Reign won over Sleepy Hollow. :S
Flag
may be the same reason kriten kreuk won beauty and beast is not under rated it's just crappy and stop giving award to SMG because she did some amazing acting years back the crazy ones sucks despite of great cast

Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members